So I got that neon pee everyone talked about earlier this year when I jumped on a multi

So I got that neon pee everyone talked about earlier this year when I jumped on a multi.

But around 3 months later it's gone even though my diet is exactly the same +/- 100 cals.

Is it possible that my body has become more efficient at storing these vitamins?

I take multis and my piss isn't as yellow as that, wtf

how much water you drink? that looks like dehydration tier piss

Looks like my piss on DNP or if I take too much B vitamins

I drink 1L when I sit up in bed every morning, and around 4 more during the day.

My piss was always white until I hoped on a multi and now it's returned to it.

Dehydration piss is more toward orange, this is just fucked up.

What the fuck is this ? Someone explain.

The opposite, you're PISSING OUT vitamins. When the color of pee is severely off like that, you can bet there's something else in there besides water and normal waste. Go see a doctor.

Wait you clowns are going off the picture? read the fucking post I just Googled neon piss

this user has it right, excess B vitamins will make your piss that color.

It's just excess B, go take a pill and watch as your own piss magically turns neon yellow. It's water soluble, this is common.

I've been drinkign B complex for 2 months and my piss is normal colored.

I'm glad atleast one person itt isn't retarded but so can u address the actual question in this thread? why has the yellow gone away when everything else remains the same, why would my body need more b vitamins.

Is your weight the same? Gaining weight might have caused this change.

Congrats, you aren't drinking excess B complex.

I take a B100 every day and sometimes my pee is this color. It's nothing to worry about you're just pissing out excess vitamin B. Better to have excess than be deficient, B Vits are cheap as shit too. Do you know how much leafy greens you would have to eat every day to get your daily recommended amount of Folate? Fucking like 300g of spinach or kale. that is A LOT of spinach or kale to eat every day.

READ THE TEXT FOR FUCK SAKE

I am literally not worried about the yellow I understand what is happened.

what multi?

I take orange triad's multi but only take 3 of the 6 pills they say you should be taking. 2 with breakfast 1 at dinner. taking all 6 I was just pissing alien cum and felt like I was literally pissing away my money.

It looks like it has a oily consistency to it, like it's not mixing with the water and it's sticking to the bowl.

What's with the bubbles?

Protein or semen.

Could be a symptom of high blood pressure. You'd better hope that's not it and you're just pissing really hard creating the bubbles.

That's from excess vitamin b/folic acid. Your body can't hold on to it because it's water soluble so you piss out what you don't need.

I have the same piss color when I take my vitamin b tablets. Extreme neon yellow.

Also I'm a medfag still in school so I dont know if your vitamin overdose is doing harm or not yet.

My piss looked like this after shugging a couple Rockstar energy drinks awhile ago.

If it's a hair skin and nails, it would be the riboflavin

Because your body is absorbing more because somehow you're not getting as much vitamin b. Your body will only absorb what it needs. If no yellow piss then youre using it. You can't store vitamin b because it's not lipid soluble, which is also why it's hard to OD on it and why energy drinks have so much of it in them.

Also I am , just reread the thread and wanted to clarify my answer

have you tried, you know, actually eating food sources of vitamins? cuz if u did that this shit wouldnt happen

dude it's just excess vitamin b relax
that's it's yellow m8 because of the vitamins
it's normal man chill

Sounds to me like your kidneys have stopped being efficient at purging excess vitamins from your body. Get your kidneys checked.

Honestly laughing. OP wants to know why his pee STOPPED being bright yellow, but you and everyone else keeps telling him "it's normal to have yellow pee, bro, that's because of vitamins." Nobody knows how to fucking read.

rip kidneys

well if you're drinking more water you're peeing out the extra vitamins over more pees so it won't be as neon

I have a ton of foam in my piss, I was told this is just protein but how would high blood pressure come in play?

Not him, but maybe you have keytones due to dehyrdration?

It's just the vitamins bro use common sense

gave up on the thread but good to see some confirmation that that's actually what happened and I didn't just word it retardedly.

I don't get it anywhere near that bad. Just drink more water. I need to drink a fuck ton of water to not get dark piss in the morning when I take multis. My piss always becomes clear again later in the day tho.

Toxicologist her

Your pee looks like you overdosed on tricyclic antidepressants or niacin/multivitamins

You should probably look it into fixing this while you still have some glomeruli left to save