Any comments?

Any comments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3TXxk4aaX1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at what degenerate gym to women use the bench?

bench press is a shit lift

what is better for pecs?

The admiration of men can earn you the desire of women

Lifting works great for gay guys

Barbell fly

Straight leg deadlifts

whats with the recent influx of sub 1.5pl8 benchers invading this board to loudly proclaim that the bench press sucks? there's a poor idiot like this in every thread now.

standing bench press

Tfw my friends like to grab my chest from behind and it feels really good and warm

I bench 3 plate. Shit lift.

How the fuck do you fly barbells?

Calling bullshit

Like dumbell flies, but with barbells.

How hard is it too understand that?

Barbell flys are better.

Please tell me more, friends grab your pecs?

n-no homo

can confirm

recently hit 50kg each hand DB bench, lots of guys at the gym making comments about it
no girls

They grab me pretty much everywhere, always telling me how nice and firm I am/look. I get mire daily from pretty much everyone I meet, but not from girls ofcourse.

i think your friends are queer

No none of us are.

In my country it's standard to hug your friends as greeting, so from there things get very physical.

>I used to lift
Hey I'm in the pic

i recommend having a good job AND lifting

Newfag

only one barbell you fucking stupid cunt

>compound exercise for the chest, shoulders and triceps
>shit lift

Iv'e encountered the same thing. Tons of guys give me mires and I get hit on more by gay men than I do by women...

Are women just so insecure that they don't appreciate men that actually have their shit together? I don't understand this.

I really don't understand why most girls are like that. Admitting attraction is nothing to be ashamed of imo, and making someone feel happy by giving them a compliment also only feels nice to do. Gay guys literally tell me it would be an honor if I'd masturbate to their pictures, and they will admit if they find your fitness body attractive. It is truly a blessing to be gay in a first world country if you don't take the very small dating pool into account.

Also, what country?

try non-western countries (South America, Asia)
they are open about their attraction, western women are (as always) the cancerous exception

>he doesn't do barbell flies

youtu.be/3TXxk4aaX1k

that's why you OHP

pec deck

reverse grip bench

>pec deck
you a skinny girl or just look like one?

This

Also if you're a gaybrah lifting is literally a sure fire way to turn your sex life up to 11

Newsflash, guys are supposed to hit on girls to show confidence.

What the hell were you expecting?

"Hi user I like your muscles and want you inside me!"

Go say Hi to her already fag.

>barbell flies it's actually a thing
kek, made me laugh

Probably argentina or brazil

>Jeans
>I AM BOSS
>Panty and Stocking music

Golden.

I got my gf to bench with me once but she could only bench 30kg with half reps and I told her she should be able to do more and she raged and left. Fucking women.

It's a lie. I never found a gymbro to exchange protein with. Don't believe this.

How is he floating doing the matrix dive with that barbell? Impressive!

What kind of dyel gym do you go to? There are girls that can put up 40-50kg for reps on the bench in my gym.

It's only a shit lift for benchlets.

>40-50

>They lift the bar

How is this impressive?

Still better than nothing

What's wrong with having better standing among men?

What? 50 kg is the bar + 30 kilos.

>Kilos

Fuck missed that, thought you meant pounds

women do hit on men though. They certainly have crushes and will pursue them, maybe not actively strike the convo first but if they're drunk enough they might.

Nigga that's gay.

Seated dips

Do you have experience with that? I'm gay and I've been lifting for a few months when do I get sex

Squats.

cardio desu

trips of truth

bent over overhead press(behind the neck)

>cardio for pecs
what has this place become

This is true. I worked in Colombia for 2 years and was constantly hit on and admired by girls. Never had a better time in my entire life. Come back here and it's back to the cancer that are western women.

well it's between cardio (preferably cycling) or high-volume squats.

squats

It's not a shit lift, in fact it's an awesome lift, but it is the shittiest and most useless in terms of carryover out of the big 4