Be twig doing bicep curls with pathetic 28 lb dumbbells

>be twig doing bicep curls with pathetic 28 lb dumbbells
>can do like 10x3 with these so I move the other weights on, bumps it to ~36 lb
>hurt my back doing the curls with pathetic 36 lb dumbbells and have to take time off from lifting them to let back get better

why do i even bother when im this weak

>1▶
> >be twig doing bicep curls with pathetic 28 lb dumbbells
> >can do like 10x3 with these so I move the other weights on, bumps it to ~36 lb
> >hurt my back doing the curls

>hurt my back doing the curls
whaty

what is the confusion

28 lbs is not that low for a beginner
eat moar faggit and start out with 24 lbs make clean reps

How often can you do bicep curls?

i have it in my room so like every night

people have to start at some weight your little piece of shit. If you wouldt be so insecure you would mostly care about your own lifts and not someone's else. Fat fuck.

you do not know much about muscle building do you?

how do you hurt your back doing curls; is your form that garbage? can you post a vid showing your shit form so i can make myself feel better?

you talking about resting afterwards?

Biceps are pretty small. Why hit everyday?

because my arms are emaciated sticks

Where do I get these non-prime number dumbbells at? My store ran out of 17 and 23s and I feel so hopeless

i dunno these were in my parents garage i think they are probably 30-40 years old. they go by KG not LB. so i have plates that are 2.5, 4, 6.5 kg so 5.5, 8.8, 14.3 lb

Don't reply to me or my posts ever again

OP was clearly swinging the weight around and using momentum.

Do curls with your back against the wall like Arnie says. It forces perfect form and total isolation.

just check in your parents garage you fucking retard

What the fuck did I just tell you, buddy?

wtf? if you're a twig don't do fucking 28 lbs, do 20 lbs at most, even that's probably too much starting out. The fact that you hurt your back (wtf) doing curls just confirms that your form is horrendous because it's way too much for you.

stick to manageable weights, do proper form, and dont do curls everyday dude.

i feel like i've been baited

You would actually be making more progress by doing it every other day or something.

I have some of those 14.3 lb plates, probably the same ones. Got them at a garage sale. I have some of your parent's weights.

is it the orbatron ones

do some rows

They are!

that is awesome my friend. do you have the bars with them too, with the shitty middle plastic part that i took off and the ends you use a wrench to remove

I got a barbell with them but I never used it, got a better one. I remember the plastic

Yeah your arms are weak but clearly you need to work on your back, read the sticky, start bulking, and start a program lifting heavy compounds. Start with the bar and start getting stronk.