Tfw : hottest girl at gym

> friend eaves drops on Hottest girl at gym.
>she's talking about how she hopes I'm the man her horoscope was talking about
> I'm 32, socially awkward and 0 confidence.
> she's 21 and the chick everyone fawns over at the gym.

Wtf should I do, way too much pressure.. my exgirlfriend crushed my confidence.

talk to her breh, you're a 31 year old grown ass man for fuck's sake. what, you gonna ask the beta virgins from Veeky Forums for advice when you're 40? grow up lad

give her a slap on the ass and show her a condom

>using condoms

Do what I've done in the past when talking to girls in the gym.

Wait until they're on a machine or squat rack etc. then go over and ask if you can go in between while she is resting.

>"I'm user by the way", gesture for a handshake

Then just talk to her normally, got a few numbers doing this. If you do it your confidence will sky rocket, just do it.

Question numero uno - is your friend busting your chops?

When she's using a machine go up to her and say "Hey, are you working out?"

Your 'friend' is a cheeky cunt m8 he's fucking with you lad

Underrated

>having such a shitty squat that you can work in with a female

lol

also its obvious as fuck and women can tell from a mile away you just want to use that as an excuse to flirt with them
you're lucky you're probably attractive to the point where they don't care about your autistic approach method

Isnt that a lil bit annoying for her?

He was pretty descriptive of exactly what happened and I haven't known him to bullshit like that. He said she was talking to a friend and she mentioned her horoscope said she was going to meet someone and how she hoped it was the blonde guy with the red facial hair.. it's funny I never knew she thought twice about me.

>not The Pressing their squat

>blonde guy with the red facial hair

Post a pic so we can see what we're dealing with here.

I'm 21 too. Spill your spaghetti at me daddy.

35 here and I still come here for advice.

This OP, we'll judge what you should do accordingly

I can find a pic of her. She has huge natural tits and a nice ice. Italian brunette roughly 5"7 130. Her tits are out of this world though. Without a question the nicest set of tits in a gym with 1000s of members.. so many dudes worship her and I'm just lifting weights not giving a fuck

Do thisNever fails

>horoscope

not worth it.

I know right.. apparently he also heard that she hasn't been fuct in 6 months.. I'm on that same timeline.. I've had sex with 1 woman in 3 years

So what is the other approach? To trick them inro not knowing you are flirting?

That sounds nonproductive.

>compromising your gains by using a machine
good tactic tho tbqh

>She has huge natural tits
Like what are we talking here, G?
"Huge" starts at G for me.
"Big" is E and F.

Idk how to help you realize this if you haven't already (i'd make a poor mentor I guess)...

Anyways.. You're 32 and she's 21. I just always remember 21 year old girls are retards (basically).

Idk how to impress the current eras hot thot, but at 32 you should have enough life experience to easily have confidence over a 21 year old.

I'm 30 and I feel like the 60 yr olds I would talk to when I was 21. (They all think you're stupid cause you don't know shit)

I've been through a lot in my life in those last 10 years tho.

Honestly.. 21 year olds just got their license.. legally able to drink.. able to gamble.. probably still fascinated with 'club' life (because they only recently became legally able to go)..

Idk man 21 year olds are pretty fuckin noob.

thats sad.
I'm almost 19 and frequent less and less

/thread

just because he's showing it to her doesn't mean he's gonna use it

top fucking kek

Dont do shit. Your friends know your autistic and are olaying. They want to see you get rejected. Dont do it its a prank.

BRAAAAP