/FAT/ General

> previous thread over 300 tons

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

I hate my life and losing weight is not going to fix my problems

I joined Veeky Forums to look like someone from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I think that's my biggest motivation

Iktfb. I joined Veeky Forums so I could accurately cosplay Lt Armstrong

I hate that OP pic

I started lifting so I'd look good when cosplaying as a girl character. Feels good man.

L-London?

I'm male.

Don't make me repeat myself user

Treating myself to a Halo Top since I have some calories left in the budget tonight.
What flavor?

>he doesn't know

mocha chip with me man

>they sell Halo Top in Australia
Holy dick sucking motherfucker! Why did I not know this!

I always wanted my back to look like this, but I doubt it's possible natty. Hell, it's probably not even an issue of natty or not.

> tfw scooby said getting aesthetic is impossible
> tfw scooby demotivated me to lift weights

today i am starting again. i got a gainsgoblin and became happy, and before i knew it, i was fat again. this time i dont even have the muscle i did before.

its ok. ill just do the same thing as last time. oats for breakfast, tuna for lunch, proteiny dinner, and follow a brosplit. ill get there again.

hopefully i get to keep her too.

I know that feel bro. Oh boy do I know that feel. Went from 75kg with decent lifts to 110kg and weak as putty.

Post myfitnesspal IDs
Cutehotdog

My "cheat days" are just days I leave some spare calories in my budget for a Halo Top and a diet soda. My only junk food.

GetSirius

Rayner05
Gonna pick one up and try it. Might be a good substitute for Lindt

jbmfp1

Mom growing up fed me like shit as a kid, now I moved out and make a little money to eat good and go to the gym this summer. I did SS for 4 weeks, and saw gains numerically, but weight didn't change :(

I'm a chubby mexican guy, 215lb, 5'9". I'm sick of being fat, I hate it. I love running cause it helps me think. Someone help.

the classic "it's my parents fault that I'm fat"

Count calories and dont fucking lie there is literally no excuse. Dont pull this bullshit like youre not eating much if you dont count calories

I WANT THE HALO TOP SHILLS TO LEAVE

Vertigeau

But I went with birthday cake and ohmygod

>those fake sprinkles
>that extreme sugar alcohol flavoring
>the awful feeling you get after eating the whole pint

Time for some positivity amongst the depression up in here, bois.

>TFW when 41lbs lost (6'4, 195)
>TFW when finally got the balls to join a gym, start lifting and begin the journey tomorrow
>TFW clothes fit
>TFW I don't always think about my jiggling fat and how repulsive I look
>TFW I'm gonna make it

>he doesn't like halo top
>he doesn't like high protein, low fat, and low carb ice cream made with organic ingredients and love

get a load of this faggot

>When you're white and don't understand how an ethnic diet works

You try getting raised on beans, pork, tons of tortillas and shit load of cheese on everything you're given until you're 18
Any program you recommend?

>low carb
>52 carbs per pint
Ok homie.

>tfw loose skin?

>whole pint
There's your problem fatty

A bit, but not terrible. It is my personal preference that I have some loose skin and look good in clothes than be a sloppy fat shitsack!

>I don't always think about my jiggling fat and how repulsive I look
This shit is what motivates me. I just want to stop feeling the need adjust my position so that no one can see the jiggling of my belly underneath my shirt.

>implying anyone eats a "serving" of Halo Top

>tfw you realize you don't need food to be happy
damn...

ate 2700 calories today

>tfw think you'll be happy if you only get thin
>get thin
>still not happy

Just do better tomorrow user-kun.

Are skinnyfats welcome?

Pretty much how I feel. I'm still fat as fuck but I know losing weight does nothing to fix the issues in my life.

That only makes me more interested.

fix the problems in your life
meditate
try the app headspace the first 10 meditations are free and if you like it buy it .
or if you like it and are poorfag torrent it

meditation seems like a meme

Think of it like self therapy. The whole mysticism thing is bullshit but it can be useful to just stop and reflect for a while.

It's literally just shutting up and organizing your thoughts for a few goddamn minutes
I don't know why people hype it up

Who the fuck gets loose skin at 6'4 from losing 40 pounds
You guys are so fucking anxious about this shit

Because nobody actually ever does that

I encourage you guys to go into debt to get rid of the loose skin after your weight loss
Modern medicine is pretty great

> lose weight
> tfw dick got longer

go in debt how? I don't think anybody just gives out money for you to get cosmetic surgery.

Fat fucks

tfw you lost the weight but are still disgusting physically.

They do
Plastic surgery financing is a real thing

At least your back probably hurts less
You only look at your body in the mirror like 10 cumulative minutes a day but you have to live inside of it all the time
Treat it well

well I'm pretty sure my credit is shit from ER bills I never paid so I doubt I could get financing.

>implying they don't let people with bad credit borrow

They'll rape you with interest but I think it's worth it, it's your body

Bless you

thanks for the motivation bro.

Thanks you user!
If you're losing weight, and aiming to better yourself, than yes. Add your MFP ID and get on board!
I bought the mint one today, had a a few teaspoons and was satisfied.

I want to get a lot more flexible. Is there a program or something I can do on the side? I do half an hour of jump rope and I'm starting strong lift 5x5 tommorow. 5'10, 225 pounds.

Also, dumb question, but the app says I should squat 45, do I count the bar? Do I add up both plates as well? no memes I actually want to know

>had a a few teaspoons and was satisfied.

Who the fuck eats ice cream by the teaspoon
Or to feel satisfied
You eat that shit because it tastes good
If you're eating just for hunger why eat ice cream at all?

You're lifting the bar so you include it. Always include it. 1plate=60kg (2x20s + 20 bar), etc etc

I meant it satisfied my sweet craving. It's nice to have something I can have a few muches on and not think "fuck I'm a fat cunt!"

eating with a teaspoon would be eating it for the taste.

If you eat tiny amounts of it then will there be enough of it in contact with your taste buds for you to taste it real good?

it's the same. don't need to cover the surface of your tongue to maximize the taste of something. it's practical in that the alternative is eating a tablespoon of the stuff.

You guys talking about Halo Top, that shit isn't sold in Canada yet.

Any Canada bros try this shit? Recommend any good flavours? Has pretty decent macros.

MyFitnessPal. Lifesaver, man. Try Keto and see how you feel.

How's my cut going, /fat/?

kys

not. yet.

Went to sleep today a little earlier because I had no calories left today due to a slip up last night. Woke up at 11pm feeling hungry as fuck. Managed to focus, prepared some low cal soup with a piece of chicken. Having a meal scale is great for this shit. Still managed to close the day at the 1500 calories I stablished. Goddanm that was close though. Almost 30 lb down from when I started a month and a half ago.

Just make it yourself

>scoop of protein powder (some give much better textures than others thought)
>~20 ice cubes
>1 cup of milk (regular or almond)
>sweetener to taste
>1 teaspoon xanthan gum

Delicious as hell, super easy. Can add nuts, fruit, cereal, etc. to give it more texture/flavor.

I've been fat most my life and just downloaded the MyFitnessPal app last week and i've been trying to eat under 1,500 calories everyday and I got to say it's been pretty easy. I've been trying to lose the weight by keeping track of calories in my head for a couple months but always forget what I ate earlier so maybe that helped me out a bit. I feel like its too easy and I might not be doing this right. Anyone else ever feel the same way?

my mommy made me a pie and i ate the whole thing

i want to crawl in a hole and die

Do you throw it in a blender or what?

looks like shit tbqfwyf

First time i'm in large shirt in my adult life, was up to a 4x when I was 380lbs. Now i'm 220 and i'm still dropping 4-5lbs a week. At what point do I start looking for women? How do I even meet women at this point? I've only been with 1 women my entire life and only recently broke up after 12 years.

Just out of curiosity, how tall are you?

6'1

iktf. Even when I'm 99.9% certain I'm within my calorie limits I still feel like I'm eating too much. I'm seeing results though so that's keeping me from losing my mind.

So how are you in a large shirt right now? Are you more muscular than fat right now? I'm 6'1 and weight 205 right now and wear XL.

Mfp id -- waterdumpling

I want to lose weight but I scared I'll have loose skin :(

My motivation is to look like Wolverine in the movie Logan

It's the one that fits me, I do a lot of lifting but not sure how much of my weight is muscle vs fat. As I understand it it's hard to build muscle when cutting.

I wear Gildan DryBlend shirts exclusively, maybe they run larder then the shirts you wear

So around mid March I was 230 pounds.
I'm 6'0" tall
I found out I had prediabetes after a blood lab test A1C level at 5.8.
I completely changed my diet and I did some form of cardio every morning before work (I work swing shift). At my office job, I get up literally every 20 minutes throughout the entire shift to go walk around the hallways of the building for 5 or so minutes as well as walk during both my breaks (15 minutes each) and my lunch (actually dinner) and walk for like 20-25 minutes).
My diet consists of oatmeal in the mornings, turkey slices sandwhich (two turkey slices on ezekiel bread) and a fruit. For dinner I eat whatever leftovers my mom makes which is generally fairly healthy.

Today, I'm now at 193 pounds and I'm hoping I don't progress to full blown diabetes.

Already promised a girl I hang around I'll cosplay jojo when I get buff with her.

I guess I should buy a scale, the last time I weighed myself was about 2 weeks ago while I was at work. I don't feel any different, but maybe seeing a difference in my weight will help motivate me.

replied to the wrong one

I lost A LOT of weight and have loose skin. Understand that those people you see having dozens of pounds of skin removed on tv do not actually have that much loose skin.
Skin is very thin and unless you are losing 300 pounds or more nobody will even be able to tell with your clothes on.
I lost 230 pounds and it's barely noticeable around my belly and completely hidden if I wear my pants around the waist rather than at the hips.

How tall are you, how much do you weigh, and are you a lad or a lass?

6'0
Want to loose 90

40 pounds in two months?

I think you'll be okay. It seems to me loose skin usually hits people who go over 300 and who are average height. But hey, either way, better to be at a healthy weight and risk some loose skin than to stay fat; or even worse, to gain more.

You guys are on DNP, right? Would be senseless to not be losing an extra 5-10 lbs a week with a simple pill..