How the fuck did Chris Pratt go from chubby to fucking buff in such a short time?

How the fuck did Chris Pratt go from chubby to fucking buff in such a short time?

Generally how do actors manage to put on so much muscle in just a year or two?

Do they all take gear or do they just have superior trainers and access to superior training methods?

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/how-chris-pratt-dropped-60-pounds-six-months
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both, also most of them have had muscle at one point, so it's much faster to get back then someone that was never muscular.

Personal training + gear = big gains

if you think any actor is natty, youre high..

plus they probably have dietitians that live-in with them making their meals, plus they probably work out 4 days a week.

truth

>that
>gear
you must look like absolute shit if your standards are this low.

he was a good wrestler (5th in state) in high school, so he wasn't a newbie to hard training

actors are paid to look a certain way and have access to the best resources in the world to achieve that look

gear. the best gear.

>plus they probably work out 4 days a week.
4 days a week!?! No life gym rats.

I agree that this is achievable with being natty, but it would take at least a few years maybe even a decade.

He did it in in a really short amount of time and generally actors get a lot of muscle really quick for their roles like Ben Afflec or Christian Bale

Its not like he does it seriously. Gea and s good diet can achieve that in a few months time.

>t. brainlet
Roids don't instantly make you bodybuilder jacked you fucking dooler.

They're rich, so they can buy tons of roids, supplements, equipments, and god tier foodz. Plus they have a lot of time when out of the studio.

anything is possible if you're wealthy or a psychopath. even better if both.

he took the fit pill

If your only job from waking up until going to sleep was to get in shape for a role you would be paid millions for while you have all your meals and training attended to by some of the best professionals in their field I bet you could do it as well

They literally have many options, from gears, to personal trainers, to hours of gym 7 days a week. If the role needs you to be buffed then you will probably do whatever it takes because youll get paid thousands or even millions of dollars

he did this in like a span of around 5 months you fucking manlet

the middle one is what women wants. sad but true

So the consensus is that they take gear?

I mean the millions they get paid might be a good enough motivation.
But do they get fake Doctor certificates so that they can get it legally?
Not to speak for possible negative impacts on their long term health ( I guess they have good supervision but still)

gear of course. You think a guy whose multi million dollar salary depends on whether or not he's jacked is going to think twice about doing some testosterone?

Who knows, they might get it illegally because the police doesnt care about roid users, just the sellers.

>negative impacts on long term health

1) movie stars make 10s of million. People ruin their bodies for much, much less. How much do you think back breaking labour pays?

2) true that steroids will always have side effects, but with proper post-cycle therapy, or just permanent HRT they're minimized. People pay to roid because they want to be jacked. These guys are getting paid millions, and part of that is their jacked bodies. Obviously they're roiding, it isn't even a question. It's two seconds of logical thinking.

hollywood a jewish multi-billion dollar industry. gear isn't hard for an A-list celebrity to get.

>money
>trainers
>nutritionists
>dieticians

Youd be amazed how easy it is to become ripped if you dont have to worry about going to a 9-5, dont have to worry about prepping your food, and dont have to worry about a lack of exercise knowledge.

they don't need to fake anything. the doctors prescribe gear and monitor their health.

>All these fat beta bois claiming gear
You guys are idiots. The reason they can get so fit in such short times is because 1.) They have personal trainers 2.)Enough money to eat properly but have it consume so much time 3.)They're being paid to look good.

They work out everyday for hours because they don't have jobs

you forgot steroids

Idiot.

Having a personal trainer doesn't just make you ripped. I lift 6 times a week with a pretty optimal routine, track my calories/macros on MFP and eat very clean (rice, chicken, brocoli, oats, veggies, etc.).

Doesn't mean I can see the level of results celebrities do in 6 months. Like you said, they are paid to look good, there is no reason at all for them not to be on gear. I'd certainly being doing a cycle if someone paid me to look that good.

>a decade
fuck off fatty

You're incredibly ignorant/gullible.

They also dont get bored and eat because of it.

Many of us since were not rich cant afford luxuries to spend in off time. So we sit and relax, watch a movie, play a game which we can actually munch on something out of boredom.

Rich people can do all kinds of extracurricular activities that will keep them occupied

I say that because im on IF and consumed 1200 calories today but im starving like a stupid cunt right now and its because im bored.

Ill chug water to try and suppress my appetite until noon tomorrows (8:51pm here)

And you are a clueless little silly dyel if you think he is natty

Well think of it like this. Actors have a ton of money and their only purpose in life is to act and look good for acting. If you've got a superhero role coming up, all you have to do is dedicate a few months of your life to training hard every day, spend all your money eating 6000+ calories of meat, and then cut it all down in time for your role where the millions start pouring in.

They've got the biggest motivation needed, and that's the huge money they'll get for that role.

Hell I'd sleep in the gym if I had to get buffed for a capeshit movie and GET PAID IN MILLIONS for it.

This.

>personal trainer = magic anabolic powers

look at this fat fuck natty brainlet.

must suck having an iq lower than yout max bench press

Chris Pratt has an ex-Navy SEAL trainer and works out 4 hours a day 5 times a week.

OKAy.
FIRST OF ALL THE TAN.
THE GUT IS BEING PUSHED OUT.
4 ~1 hour workouts a week for 6 months.
an inhouse cook making you fresh tasty clean meals on a whim, without any prep or cleanup required.
Muscle memory.

IDIOTS IN THIS THREAD, AND ALSO EVERYWHERE.

some people just have good genetics.

he just lost some fat and muscle was underneath

you would:

1. never lose fat
2. just be bones
3. 5'7 or less

They use the same gear as us
Maybe Watson test but tren is tren

You could easily acheive Pratt's physique in 6 months or less if you diet strictly and workout everyday. Remember he is an actor with ALOT of time on his hands. Time he can use to focus solely on getting big.

Checked

,>GGUYS JUST TRAIN 16 HOURS A DAY NATTY THATS THEIR SECRET

who let the redittards out?

They get million dollar deals and a 24/7 personal trainer plus the studio contacts them if word got out that they ate a single cheat meal.

>i could eat this burger, or have a million dollars. Oh what should I do?

Assuming Pratt on the left is w/ no diet or exercise it would really not be too difficult to transform to right pic with a strict diet and managed routine.

He has genetics on his side obviously

You're the kind of faggot who never sticks to a diet and goes to the gym 3-4 times a week. Proceeds to do nothing but bench and squats and wonders why you're still a gyno fat cunt with no gains. When someone who actually is dedicated and works out harder than you makes it, you just screecch "GEAAAAR".

>Pic related is you, plebbit newfag

how do you cope being a dyel and a brainlet? does r/fatness coddle you enough to not want to kill yourself?

He stopped drinking beer

I doubt they juice

they are eating perfectly and training optimally.

studios pay them a fortune to be in shape. Heck if i didnt have to work and got paid millions to just bodybuild id look just as good.

you dont need to train 20 years to look like pratt, like 20lbs would take 4 months. 6 months bulk and a 2 month cut. If he does everything perfectly he could look good in a year. maybe a bit more

Here's your last (You).

in the before picture you can clearly see he has muscle under all of that fat

>that pic

i know that feel too well

>have 20 million and a good careeer

yeah ok giving me some random gig and 1 million isnt good enough motivation sorry.

let me just eat pizza and fuck bitches and do another role thanks

thats literally a few months worth of work.

git gud.

Chris Pratt was fit before he got fat for his role in parks n rec.

At this point he has been lifting again for years and it's literally his job.

If he's juicing for several years and looks like that he's doing it wrong.

show us your pic pajeet

Nah. Go to the CBT thread.

>look like shit
>just a tv actor
>get ripped
>suddenly A list movie star earning 20 million a film
>h-he's not on g-gear guys, w-why would h-he?

natty fags btfo

Affleck looks better than Bale desu

> he is an actor with ALOT of time on his hands.

> Actor
> Lot of time

I can't believe people still believe this meme in 2017

They just got superior Tren, son.

>actor
>films a movie for 3-4 months of the Year
>gets millions
>doesnt have time on his hands

Pls stop

He looked better for maybe one month

on the left he has nearly all the muscle mass that he has on the right. He just lost some fat

> Actors only film one movie a year

> Sets aren't 60+ hour weeks

> Actors aren't contractually obliged to do a promotional tour after filming

> Actors don't have to have constant meetings with agents/managers/publicists/directors/table readings

Pls stop

>Do they all take gear or do they just have superior trainers and access to superior training methods?
Both, plus no shitty service industry job to suck up all your day and most of your energy.
That's why prison is so good for getting in shape, nothin else to do.

implying being in shape is all he has to do.
you know these people do all kinds of classes and voice training and learning lines and,and,and.
Arnie spent months learning how to break down guns and put em back together until he could do it blindfolded, just so he could be that action guy. That's on top of the daily routine/horse semen injection into the pituitary.

What is the best crime to commit to get in shape ?

He's an actor, you retard. They're all on gear.

this, also, if it was just a picture of some guy (and not Chris Pratt) with that exact same body most of Veeky Forums would likely argue that the body on the right was reasonably achieavable with 3-5 years of serious training and good nutrition. There's a bias because he has money and status. Maybe Chris Pratt actually likes lifting and just worked hard for a few years?

I'm not saying he is or isn't natty or that anyone else is either, just that there are a lot of pics of basically good natty physiques that happen to belong to actors and instantly get called for steroids.What if they just actually lift?

You idiot. He did that transformation in just a few months for Guardians of the Galaxy.

They are rich enough to devote massive amounts of time to building muscle or whatever their body goal is. I'm sure that whatever movie studio they happen to be working for at the time provides them with the best trainer they can get.

Nah. Some do, some don't. Since Pratt was an athlete before, he probably didn't.

Open both these photos and actually zoom in and look at them full screen.

He dropped a good amount of fat. His triceps, traps and shoulders gained a BIT of mass - but that's basically it, h ealready had a base. We dont even know the timeframe of the photos. Just think for a bit. I'm not claiming anything. Just saying this is not anything insane.

>But do they get fake Doctor certificates so that they can get it legally?
Depends. Stallone was busted for trying to smuggle roids out of Straya a few years back, so it's easy to conceive of international connections (especially since most actors operate out of Commiefornia and can slip into Mexico for shit). It's not hard to get it legally, but to get more effective stuff for a stack, it's quicker to go through other channels.

>Not to speak for possible negative impacts on their long term health ( I guess they have good supervision but still)
Easily minimized if price is no object

>posting a gif with clearly photoshopped abs

Are. You. Stupid.

You cannot drop 50lb of fat and gain some muscle in 5 months natty.

To be fair he was really into sports all his life, did wrestling and competitive rugby. He was fairly Veeky Forums when he was trying to get into Hollywood, he put on fat for parks and rec

>mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/how-chris-pratt-dropped-60-pounds-six-months

He dropped 60lb in 6 months, while not only loosing any size but actually gaining some (mostly in the arms, delts, and pecs). This is impossible naturally. Get it through your dyel heads that you will not reach your goal body in 6 months, a year, or 2 years even. Natty lifting is a slow and difficult path.

>wrestling and competitive rugby
And spent years a surf bum in Hawaii

> Really believing he did it in six months because a magazine said so

He's shilling P90x

He's got a good publicist, I'll give him that.

But again, he was always fairly Veeky Forums, he intentionally put on weight for parks and rec, he always had a good foundation of muscle underneath.

And towards the end of parks and rec he was noticeably getting slimmer, because he knew the show was ending and he could move on from "chubby funny guy" to more leading man roles.

Pic related is his first headshot when he was like 25 or something trying to make it as an actor, while we can't see his body he's got a clearly defined jaw and cheekbones, so he was obviously low bf%

The only DYEL here is the one who thinks it takes roids to achieve that okay body

He didnt lose 20kg+ you fucking madman, are you trolling? Even if we entertain that (blatantly wrong number) it's still only 1kg/week loss plus maintenace and small improvement to what muscle he clearly did have, which is entirely possible natty. Do you even lift? Have you ever even made gains? You know it's possible, right?

>And towards the end of parks and rec he was noticeably getting slimmer
That's because he filmed season 6 and Guardians around the same time. He put on weight again for the last season, but wasn't as heavy as when it started

>he lied about the time frame because it suits my argument
>what? no, of course I don't have any proof

If you, and this other retard actually think it's possible to drop 27 kilos without losing any fucking muscle, and even gaining some, then you are simply newshits with under 1 year of lifting experience. I've been lifting for 8 years, I know how things actually work.

Cool. Post body friend, let's see that knowledgeable physique.

Don't forget the timestamp

Now feel free to post your own body.

> Season 6 parks and rec airs 26 September 2013

> GotG released July 21 2014

There's seven months between them.

Now obviously when you take into consideration filming time and editing time they were more than likely filmed around the same time (As in, the same year, I would imagine both were filmed in 2013) but if he was noticeably slimmer during season 6 then he starting losing weight well before the "six month" timeframe being touted here.

And, as has been pointed out, he had a decent foundation to build on from a fairly athletic past. So he most like starting losing weight early 2013/late 2012 and didn't start filming until mid 2013 for Guardians.

Still an impressive timeframe but 8 or so months with a decent base is definitely achievable natty.

> he lied about the time frame because it suits my argument

> An actor wouldn't lie about how fast he got fit using the BRAND NEW P90X PROGRAM AVAILABLE IN THIS ISSUE OF MENS FITNESS MAGAZINE

Actors lie to sell products, welcome to the real world

>movies are relesead as soon as they're filmed

Lol, you know there are things like editing and post-produciton that take a year or more, right?

And they take steroids. Welcome to the realer world.

>Principal photography [for Guardians] began around July 6, 2013 in London, United Kingdom
>Chris Pratt was absent for much of the early part of the season, due to him filming Guardians of the Galaxy in London. Executive producer Michael Schur stated the show went to London for the first two episodes in order for Pratt's character Andy to make an appearance.

They happened together, senpai

filming movies itself can take anywhere from a week to a few months, but doesn't usually take that long to get all the scenes in.

actors pretty much have several months or a year to prepare for a role imo.

> Lol, you know there are things like editing and post-produciton that take a year or more, right?

Are you stupid?

> Now obviously when you take into consideration filming time and editing time they were more than likely filmed around the same time (As in, the same year, I would imagine both were filmed in 2013)

Literally said that

Has to get in shape for a role that will make him a shit load of money

> You don't think he'd use steroids to do so.

Athletes don't use steroids either, yeah, because they know they have to earn their phisical capabilities in the hardest way possible because that way they will deserve all the shit they didn't get when they were beta, scrawny socially akward teens.

Also santa is real. And your mom never took a bunch of loads to the face and swallowed thick loads of cum.

those shoulders and traps combo

I didn't read the rest of your post; the first sentence was too retarded.

Right, so the timeframe we have is

"Somewhere between end of season 5 and July 6 2013"

Season 5 finished airing in May 2013, again, counting for editing and filming time that puts Chris Pratts potential weight loss at some point late 2012/early 2013

He was fat for season 5, so if he did start during their filming (Unlikely) it would have been minor weight loss.

But it still gives us a solid 8 or so months, even if he started losing weight Jan 2013 that's 7 months before he has to start filming.

> Don't read the whole post
> Reply to it anyway
> HURR YOU'RE RETARDED

Fuck off

So you actually think you can drop 2lb per week natty and gain muscle. And you're wondering why people are calling you a dyel newfag?

And not to forget, more than likely did not film his shirtless scenes day one of filming.

When Hugh Jackman starred in the first Wolverine movie he didn't start training early enough so he looked very average when they started filming, so they pushed back his shirtless scene 2 months so he had more time to train.

His shirtless scene in GotG was probably filmed mid shoot, so he had some time to go on a water cut so his abs looked better on the day.

So, realistically, our time frame for "fit" is somewhere from end of 2012/early 2013 - Mid way between shooting GotG (Which finished filming in October, so somewhere between July-October 2013)

Being as nice as possible to my side it's end of 2012 (Lets say December) and end of shooting GotG (So October 2013)

11 months

Being as nice as possible to your side it's early 2013 (Let's say Feb) and beginning of filming (July)

So six months

6-11 months is our realistic timeframe for fit.

> Still believing that timeframe because he said it when shilling a product

> And you're wondering why people are calling you a dyel newfag?

It's only you doing that.

Mate, you have offered exactly zero proof of your claims, and if you had read the rest of the article you'd have known P90x was just one of the things he says he did.

According to Pratt, he did fucktons of cardio (which is what P90x is), ate at a 1000+ kcal deficit and yet he gained muscle. That's not happening natty no matter how much you want it to.

Btw, I'm still waiting for you to post your bodies like I did. I wanna see the fitness experts that think you can drop 60lb and gain muscle naturally.