Should I go through gyno surgery...

Should I go through gyno surgery? I'm somewhat fit but I can never take off my shirt in public because of my puffy pink nipples. I've seen videos of the procedure and it looks painful but worth it if I pick the right doctor.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can afford it and dont care about losing sexual sensitivity to them afterward why not

I have actual bad gyno..considering surgery this year.

My friend even commented the other week telling me to stop working lower chest and that it looks like I have small tits...I've never done decline once.

>losing sexual sensitivity to them afterward
WHAT

he's a memester. I've got gyno and had a chick suck on my nips and felt nothing compared to sucking on neck/ears.

They say you can loose sensitivity, but how many guys are getting their nipples sucked on a regular basis, let alone even derive pleasure from it.

Who the fuck cares, man?

I do, but I guess the trade off is sleeping with more women since gyno is a no go for a lot of girls. Alright I'm going ahead with this. Wish me luck.

We're going to make it brother.

Because i have puffy nips, mine are generally more sensitive and susceptible to sexual stimulation. I still get laid, and i have a preference toward girls licking and playing with them. Its a shortcut to a pretty satiafying orgasm for me. Thats the only reason i havent bothered getting the procedure done myself. Any doctor I've consulted says they cant guarantee what theyre gonna feel like afterward, and i like it too much to lose that sensation.

So no not a memester. But if you like getting them played with theres a chance you won't be able to feel em after it's done. Youll look good, but it will never be the same.

get it i look much better since I got mine

about to hop on letro and then PCT with nolva. i'll make a thread on Veeky Forums after if it works

Jesus what is up with all these acronyms

This is me when I had gyno. My nipples are hard in this pic - it was the only time I ever had a moment of mental peace, and the only time I'd allow my picture to be taken.

I had giant puffy nipples that stuck out nearly a full inch from my chest in the shape of a half-sphere, like the top half of an egg. The breast tissue was concentrated behind the areola, pushing it out and stretching it over time. The only time I could ever feel normal or good about myself were the 30 second intervals where I could rub them and make them hard, like when this picture was taken. It was the only way to conceal it. My puffy nips would stick out through up to three layers of light clothing - it was devastating to my self-esteem and really warped my self-image. It became a nervous tick for me to run an arm across my chest like I was scratching my pec, but really intending to get my nipples hard so I could fake confidence for 30 seconds.

I don't regret getting the surgery, and I didn't even get great results out of it. One of my nips looks normal now, the other became folded on itself during the healing process and stuck that way due to scar tissue. It only looks normal when my nipple is hard. Is that irony?

Still, even with my weird nip, I've had a vast improvement in my psychological state since getting the surgery. I can't describe how liberating it is to just feel NORMAL wearing t-shirt like a normie instead of a wifebeater, shirt and button-up every day.

Get the surgery. There's no other solution.

literally one acronym in that post bro, clearly you haven't done any research on gyno treatment

you have gyno in that pic? it's

I literally shed a tear reading your post because your before state is exactly me right now. Thanks user, like I said I'm going ahead with surgery.

did you ever try SERMs or aromatase inhibitors

Every surgery is dangerous.

Yes, the surgeons are professionals who have done that shit thousands of time and it is in general very safe.

But what if you have an anafilactic shock due to anesthesia? A gyno as small ass OP is not worth that small risk, normies wouldnt even care anyways.

Gonna have to take my word for it, I would've degaussed any device that ever had a pic of my puffy nips if I found out about it.

I only have one set of pics of it from the entire ten years I had gyno. It was absurd. As soon as my nippes would soften, like I said... top half of a large egg. The breast tissue was ONLY behind the areola.

>I can't describe how liberating it is to just feel NORMAL wearing t-shirt like a normie instead of a wifebeater, shirt and button-up every day.

this is my dream..just to wear any t-shirt without having to think about if it'll cover my gyno or not. I look fucking ridiculous in all white t-shirts.

I have that same habit of pinching/rubbing my nips constantly just to feel normal temporary.

Yes I did, and they don't do shit. They stop the formation of new gyno, but they aren't magic - they don't kill existing gyno or cause it to teleport out of your body. Only surgery is effective - any other proposed solution is broscience. People take them out of desperation and then some people placebo themselves into believing it was partially effective.

which did you try?

To everyone who got the surgery, how much did it cost? I've had p bad gyno since i was like 12 but im pretty builtfat (20%+) and only now finally cutting. It looks better (not worse like some people say) as Ive filled out my pecs but is still noticeable through clothes. Fortunately I've just become more confident and learned not to care too much but i still flick my nips hard to tighten them for pics

iktfb

Gynobois assemble

BLACK CLOTHES ONLY GANG

ive read its a avg around 5k

I forget, honestly. It was five years ago. But no matter which one you use, it doesn't kill existing breast tissue. It's not like chemotherapy against a tumor. It just alters your hormones so that you don't produce more breast tissue, which is why it's so handy at preventing roid titties.

Meant to reply to you

I hope you're wrong. This study suggests you might be ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085

Here is some before after of me.
$2500 I got to a low bf% before I went.
I had the puberty ball gyno cause you know. natty.
I wish I could of got it done sooner. That feel of not worrying about it is priceless. Shirts, who gives a fuck anymore.

I used to have all these ways to cover it, now its like, for the first time ever I can just be.

I was also back in the gym in like a week. So def get that BF% down before you get it. The lypo is how the price starts to shoot up.

Any questions, ill be lurking for a while.

They do test for that first

Lmao urs isnt even bad at all compared to mine and a few others in the thread, but congrats on good results at a low price.

Questions:
Were you ever fat? What was it like before you cut and how much did cutting help?

Also how do u find a good surgeon etc?

did you not get any lipo done at all? I hear it's usually recommended regardless for aesthetic reasons. Unless I guess if you are very low bf and it isn't an issue then.

how long was recovery? did the doctors have you try drugs first?

>what in the actual sweet fuck did he mean by this

i contemplate chopping out my gyno on my own without sedation. a little anesthesia isnt gonna hurt. Hell I'll have them do mine locally, so I can watch the shit that is the bane of my existence and all my suffering leave me for good. i dont care how much it hurts

>Go to stay with cousin for a few months during the summer
>We go swimming at female cousin's house some times
>Water is freezing so no worries about nipples
>This is all family anyway so I should feel comfortable right?
>Later we go to some bootleg water park down the street from some school summer program thing where they watch kids and shit
>Have to take off shirt, not even a choice
>Feel uncomfortable the whole time
>qt girl my age probably saw too
>Try not to get too wet so I can immediately put shirt back on
>Time to leave and no one said anything
>Crisis averted
>Fastforward weeks later and I'm arguing with cousin
>Out of no where mentions my nips
>Heart drops
>Female cousin caught off guard and laughs
>Heart shatters
I hate this shit so much. I can't wear white t shirts unless I wear a button up over it, and I can't manage that shit on windy days. Everyone bothers me about my jackets because I wear them as soon as it get's cold until its too hot to wear them anymore. I hate wearing backpacks without a second layer of clothing incase it tugs on my shirt and I look weird from another angle. I can't even swim around other people, and I love to swim.

I was fat when I was a kid, and then I would have a few fat moments where I would have a downward spiral, it was way worse when I had the extra weight
>pic related
I didn't lose weight just for the surgery. I had taken my fitness and diet serious for many years. I did everything in my power to make it better.
I just googled for a surgeon and looked at their before and after pics. I wanted a white male who was in shape. That's what I got and he had alot of experience it took like 3 hours.
the whole process took like 2 weeks from first meeting to under the knife.
No lypo as the before pic in my collage there couldnt of been more than a month before I got the operation. So whatever bf% I was at there was good enough to not need lypo
I was out of the gym for 1 week. They were still sore for like the first month of recovery. Now there is just some unnoticable scar tissue under my nipple that will be gone in a year or 2. It's just a small incision

Was there any chance of complications happening during surgery that the doctor went over with you?

Nips won't be as sensitive afterwards. It's legit, my nipples were at first completely numb for months after the surgery, and later actually hurt to the touch. They still don't feel "good" when touched even two years later.

You have no idea what you're looking for, no idea how to sew and dress your own wound afterwards, and you'd be leaving behind a gory mess that's going to heal like lumpy nightmare even IF you manage to not give yourself an infection.

A lot of gyno removal also involves a small amount of liposuction to contour the chest down to normal proportions by removing fat that had built up around the breast tissue. I'm gonna wager you don't have a lipo machine.

>local anesthetic

That's what I did. Whatever they put me on made me loopy as a motherfucker. For a second I felt like I was being probed by aliens. I even asked the nurse to hold my hand after getting me a cup of water.

I think they upped the dose to get me to shut up, because I fell asleep right after that.

Dude it is such a nothing surgery. The chances were so low of anything bad happening. They put you out, make an incision cut out the puberty ball it was like the size of an oreo under each nipple.
Then they stitch you up, give you some valume to sleep and some strong motrin for pain relief.
That says something, the operation is so minor they don't even prescribe you narco to recover.
I was a little disappointed by that

Alright that settles it.

I'm saving up money for a surgery. I'm at 14% BF which isn't too bad.

when do nips ever feel good to touch are you gay or someting

The sooner the better. Really fuck having gyno. It's the ultimate slap in the face fitness wise as you could do everything right, workout like a possessed animal. Do this for years and would other wise have like a perfect body except for big soft nipples that absolutely ruin all your hard work.

Take before and after pics so you can let other user's know what to expect.

Great news. You're not even as fat as me now in your before pics. If i got mine down to your pre-surgery levels when you're lean id be totally happy.

Currently 21% at around 350lbs, goal is 14% or lower, losing 2 lbs a week at the moment. (nips hard here lol)

Also, who else developed bad posture from slumping to hide your gyno? Legit kyphosis and rounded shoulders here im trying to fix.

Just know that all of us who have/had gyno did the exact same thing you did.
Look around the gym you will see guys doing the same thing you did.

The feeling of never having to do that again
was one of the greatest feeling I ever had and has done wonders for my confidence.

>21%

Is this a joke?

Nipples are erogenous zones for many men and women, if not most.

Measured with calipers the other day, what would you guess?

yea I am reteaching myself how to stand and sit as I was so used to always hiding them.
When I was a kid I legit would tape them down with duck tape sometimes.

But you got to get that weight off first. I know your working on it.
Make it a goal
IDK your hight, but assuming you are like 6'0 when you get down to 200 you get the surgery as a reward.

you came to the wrong side of town, son

I'm 203cm so like 6'8" in ameriunits and if im 350 i still have like 75lbs of fat of the calipers are right

Calipers mean jack shit. Closer to 210% than 21%. You are THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS

>people are so fucking indoctrinated by the gyno meme that they think THIS is gyno

jesus fucking christ

ok ur 6'8 I guess 350 is more reasonable on that big of a body. I was assuming you meant to type 250..

But you still got a 100 pounds to lose, which is crazy cause you are not that fat..

okay that is pretty fucking tall. But still, you are 30%+

I'm 6'8" and yeah im enjoying cutting and tracking my weight/ watching the progress so im gonna stick with it as long as it takes to get lean first

Yeah i do lots of band pull aparts lately and try to sit and stand better

so did you bench 225 for reps on your first day?

Nah i was shit at pressing at first but my first deadlift max was 455, working on 700 now 3 years later

Do i have gyno, or just big nips?

>21%

try 35%. You're not fooling anyone with those fatceps and saddle bags friendo

they're not even big.

user about what was the cost for your surgery?

can't feel any hard lump behind the nipple, just feels very soft and squishy

You didn't actually read the post, did you?

30 seconds after that pic was taken my nips softened again and went back to jutting a full inch out from my chest. THAT is the gyno.

I just don't have any pics handy of that so I posted a pic of when I would conceal it by hardening my nips.

Neither. You have completely normal nips and chest.

They say calipers arent accurate for people over 20 so maybe i just fucked it up. Just measured again and pushed them down farther and got 29%

I have the same thing as OP's left pic.
Didn't even know that it was gyno (possibly).
Doesn't seem to look bad and my normie friends didn't care or think it looked bad.

unless you can feel a literal ball behind your nipple you do not have gyno.

read those post

ah. i did miss that part. sorry brah. that's the exact same shit that i have then.

it fucking sucks. i'll never look how i want to look. but at the current moment in life i am

>bulking
>have a gf who gives no fucks about how they look, and plays with them to get me off

just not worth it for me IMO. I cut down to about 16% BF and there was a massive improvement in the size behind them, but the second i started gaining fat again it became way more noticeable.

i know that feel. i'll probably get the procedure done at some point when i can actually afford it, but my life is pretty good atm and i have goals i'm working on that would just make it worse.

you do you brother, just in that pic, you look more aesthetic than i in the chest region.

I sometimes can find little, 1-2 cm hard nodes behind there and sometimes in the upper chest. Is that gyno or are those like inflamed lymph nodes or something? Definitely no oreo sized solid mass

Wait, really? I have really puffy nipples and slightly-bigger-than-average breasts but I honestly don't know if it's just a fuckton of fat or gyno. I don't feel a literal ball inside or anything.

I also only just started working out FWIW.

the gyno would feel like a bb behind your nipple.
As far as your upper chest I have zero idea and you should ask a dr.

Reminder that being fat converts some test to estrogen so if ur buff and fat u get some puffy nips. Just shred and see what happens.

I'm actually getting a hormone test done literally tomorrow so we'll see if my estrogen is too high. It probably is.

ur prolly just fat.
Now there is a different type of gyno people get from steroids..
Idk about that as I had the natural gyno that goes away in more men after puberty

If you're ever wondering if you have legit gyno, remember that breast tissue is hard and granular, whereas fat is uniform and soft. If you have a deposit of hard tissue behind the areola/around your pec, that's a sign of gyno.

Although if you never noticed it before grabbing your tit, you probably shouldn't worry about it. 30-40% of all men develop some amount of breast tissue - if you have some and it's not apparent, who cares.

6'8 what the fuck.
What's life like at 6'8

I dunno, pretty fun. I have to duck a lot tho. Hit my head on ceiling lamps etc.

>who cares.
Women, the type of women I want to fuck the shit out of.

Is it weird when you talk to like a 5'6 male? Do they even seem like the same species?

6'7" here. No - it's like talking to a child with a beard.

You ever have men when they are in a position of power over you try to go out of there way to prove they are the boss?
Like, flex on you for no reason?

A look who it is again. The wannabe model trying to humblebrag and fish for compliments once again. Thats not even close to having gyno, why do you shitpost everywhere, jesus

>tamoxifen citrate
Go to your doctor and ask for this you dumb bitches

just curious, do people with gyno usually have bigger areolas? Is the surgery to correct that as well or is it just to get rid of glandular tissue?

I actually don't really notice the difference until I see pictures of myself next to people. I'm used to looking down to talk so I can't really gauge the height of short guys. I think is being unnecessarily condescending...there's no reason to be mean to manlets they have it tough.
Not really, I'm generally very gregarious and friendly so no one is ever mean to me. Maybe they are and I don't notice, idk

Both guys are over 6' in pic related i think

Man what's your diet? I need to know.

Jesus. How many calories do you eat a day?

Currently counting at 4450 which is about a 20% deficit. 220-280g protein. I lose 2 lbs a week on this diet, I'm actually down from 400 lbs peak weight lmao, but i only started counting 6 weeks ago.

The breast tissue starts forming right under the nipple so it start's stretching the areola around, making it appear bigger. Afaik areola size is a genetic trait and doesn't correlate with gynecomastia. There's a separate surgery for areola reduction that's basically trimming the outer ring of the areola.

Jesus man, 180cm king of the manlets here coping hard. I mean having the good traits of painfully average height is great but the joy of finding well fitting clothes easily goes forgotten when I hear that a giant went in to the gym for the first time and pulled 4.5pl8.

Alex Jones mode

Wasnt the first time desu, but first true max. Id been repping 295 for 3×10 once a week for 6 weeks before that, and the week before 455 i tried 405 and got it. I'm also sure my form was abysmal. I'd also played some soccer in HS before I got super fat so i had some latent CNS activity just from running around before i took to secondary vidya lmao

Sedentary* vidya

so i imagine you are a fatty or skelly?

cant see you have any muscle if your greentext actually happened.

How bad is my gyno.
Been thinking about getting a surgery after i get a job.

its pretty bad, you should get it.

Hi guys. I have gyno too, it's pretty pronounced and I feel the same shame in a t shirt. I feel you when you say that you have warped self confidence and difficulty feeling confident in public, despite your personality etc. I guess I've realised I need surgery.

What's the best route? How much did it cost? Should I go private or try the NHS (UKfag here)

Is it okay getting the surgery when you have muscle, or will I have to rebuild all of my chest gains?

It's expensive, gotta save up.
I'm thinking of cutting in the meanwhile.
Considering I'm 5'9 and 160lbs, how much should I cut?
Will it help?