Should scientists conduct a study on 18-35 males who have started lifting all because of a fictional 2D character...

Should scientists conduct a study on 18-35 males who have started lifting all because of a fictional 2D character? I've been eating well and lifting for 8 months because of pic related. And I know very well I'm not the only guy in the world who does this. I've given up on real women for now and have only dedicated myself to Star.

Researchers can learn how to apply this research in the battlefield somehow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqBZmILzbkc
youtube.com/watch?v=6M70thLR2ns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

definitely, they should send you all off to the front-lines

I wouldn't expect much people who do it outside of Veeky Forums.

I can understand being attracted to, jerking off to, and maybe even having a crush on a cartoon character, but changing your life in an effort to please something that you can't even interact with is a mental disability.

>mental disability
Who doesn't have a mental disability these days?

Nice trips.

>Researchers can learn how to apply this research in the battlefield somehow.
>In basic, every soldier is given a waifu
>They're trained to love that waifu and protect their smile
>Cruel and harsh exercises all with the promise of some alone time with their waifu later
>Suddenly war strikes
>Soldiers deployed
>Gubmint takes the waifus and dumps them all behind enemy lines
>Soldiers burst into a frenzy and storm the bases, ravaging it and everyone inside in a mad search for their waifus
>Wars won by men slaughtering thousands just to get their hands back on some 2D women
That would be the ultimate insult to whoever you used this against. I fully support this.

THIS

It's a perfect plan. Fund it Trump

> but changing your life in an effort to please something that you can't even interact with is a mental disability

we have been doing it for years and it advanced society, why stop now?

Is this a good show, even if I'm not into waifus?

if you like cuckqueaning

It's a really good show. At first you underestimate it because you think it follows a monster of the week formula but by the end of season 2 you're in pain. The characterization is really well done. The show starts to shine by episode 6.

Cool, I'll check it out,thanks

Pic related

The only thing the scientists can conclusively agree on is that you're waifu is shit.

Good taste

What show or comic is this?

> 2013
> Be a 140 pound skelly NEET with bipolar and pill addiction
> Play Katawa Shoujo
> Get the Emi Path
> Tears in my eyes with how much I love her and what we are both going through
> Get the good ending on my one and only play through
> Get help, get the right meds, start going to 12-step meetings
> 2014 Re-enroll in College in the summer
> Start working out
> Present time working towards Graduate Degree, have friends, a wonderful job, dating again
> Had over a dozen relationships in my life
> Whenever I need that motivation for one more lap on the track, on the bike, or in the pool
> Think of Emi
> mfw my best relationship ever was with a 2-d anime girl wit no legs

Pathetic.

It's the new My Little Pony

This sounds like a brony trying to get people to watch MLP

Star vs the Forces of Evil.

Beautiful.

Thanks, gonna check it out

But Emi worst girl. Okay no, that's Rin. Emi second worst.

I wouldn't know, I played it once, changed my life, and never want to play it again

I lift for kakyion

The muzzies figured it out a long time ago. You lift for one waifu, they lift for their waifu 'muhammad' who promises a further 72 A V E R A G E virginal waifus in anime land when they die.

Fair. I'm glad it meant something to you

Replace "dropping them behind enemy lines" with "fight for your waifu or they will killed by the enemy".
I love it.

This thread is motivating as fuck actually.

satan pls

>dehumanize yourself and protect your waifu

Fight for your waifu or they will be raped by the enemy.

Does Guts count? He's not my waifu but I lift to eventually become Dragonslayer Guts

truly wonderful men use imaginary tokens as inspiration and fuel to get into a better future for themselves and the world

Some people admire beauty, other have morality or other follow religion. Some special people follow waifu the embodiment of the perfect female partner (husbando for the male counterpart)

All depends on goal focus and the inspiration your mental construct helps you to achieve.

Who I lift for.

>implying the military–industrial complex wants the war to be won this fast

>tfw no gf, not even a waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=XqBZmILzbkc

i imagine shamshiel whenever i lift.

especiallyher voice
youtube.com/watch?v=6M70thLR2ns

this one backfires pretty quick

church of waifu when?

well memed bro

I don't work out for 2D pussy. I just motivate myself with fictional characters who are badass. Granted, some of them are girls (lookin' at you, Makoto), but they're really closer to role models across the board than to 2D love interests. Still aspie as fuck, but not as weird as you.

>I've given up on real women for now and have only dedicated myself to Star.
How can I achieve this? I've always wanted a waifu.

>lifting for 2d
>not creating a tulpa and perfecting your body in order to progress towards mental and physical perfection and self sufficientcy
You aren't nearly on enough layers of autism user

>Researchers can learn how to apply this research in the battlefield somehow
Cannon fodder/bait

>not lifting for hentaifus

How, exactly, does one get a ... "waifu"...?

>tfw u seriously entertained the idea of creating a tulpa when u were 13

>Changing your life in an effort to please something that you can't even interact with is a mental disability.

So it'd be the same if I lifted for 3D girls? There is literally no difference in my case.

I WILL FIGHT FOR MY WAIFU SIR

How can you have such shit taste? It goes From best to worst: Rin, Lily, Emi, Hanako, Misha, Deafcunt

boards.Veeky Forums.org/trash/thread/9137476

Don't worry user, you'll be schizo before I remember how to link cross board.

So as a fit man either I lift for 3D girls I'll never ask out because I'm scared of rejection at 32 years of age or I can lift for 2D girls who are perfect as is?

I'll pick 2D girls then. Thank OP

at last i truly see

>Rin
Put her next to deafcunt and I agree

Yeah I figured this out last year.