Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE
youtu.be/0r3aGpXdjDc?t=6m57s
reddit.com/r/wgbeforeafter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also plz no more pol talk, just fatty hate talk

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

i think they're arguing that everyone dies any way

still a shitty argument; apparently, mortality means you shouldn't make the most of life and instead should allow yourself to become pathetically unhealthy
this is completely correct
>not having a spotter when you fuck
never gonna make it

forgot to mention, 4a and 4b are connected, 4b is a response to 4a
tumblr format can be so awful

the fupa is real

>the weak should fear the strong.jpg

Funny how every single woman that exists would scoff at this if the genders were reversed

i can browse tumblr myself.
post something revolting or stop making these threads

It's not like they'd be wrong to scoff at it. I can imagine having an unhealthy partner that wants to stay unhealthy is a painful thing.

OP is a girl lol

>is not a bad word
Wrong
>does not mean ugly
Wrong
>does not mean lazy
Wrong
>does not mean unhealthy
Wrong
>does not mean worthless
Wrong
>people come in different shapes and sizes
Hey they got one
>all people deserve basic human respect
Lol

1/7

>bitches AND doesn't contribute

isn't Voldy a /cgl/ tripfag? N-not that I would know.

Honestly this is america's opinion on the right. Overweight/Obesity is so prevalent that it warps everyone's view of what is skinny. I have 28% body fat due to ridiculously long bulk and I have talked about my intention to cut down and all my friends say "omg you would be just skin and bones!!!"

Jonathon Haidt talks about how humans are very bad at sensing absolutes. We like to complain about how society is terrible these days and there are so many problems in the world, but objectively speaking we live in the greatest time in all of human history by a margin that is not even relatively close. To apply that to our discussion, humans are very bad at sensing absolutes like "what is a healthy body weight?" Humans are not built to sense absolutes, we are built to sense comparisons, and when you are comparing people against the 70% of americans who are overweight or obese, many people come out looking "skinny" in that equation when in reality they are overweight

I think tripfag was Voldie, not with a y?

>weight isn't a problem
>draws a fit looking guy

>things that are in separate categories shouldn't be in separate categories

>the guy is fit

Every time

>fat people
>boycotting gyms

oh gee

>I have 28% body fat due to ridiculously long bulk
Nice
I hope you got pretty strong

>cultures promote being anti-"insert thing that is not normal in said culture"

Well no shit sherlock. It's as if cultures where it's normal to date older women promote shaming on people who date girls. It's as if cultures where it's normal NOT to kill people on sight promote hating people who do so

Jesus christ, americans can't be more retarded, can they?

Your average internet white knight nice guy has NOTHING on a fat acceptance woman when it comes to "Unrealistic assessment of their own attractiveness and desirability/sense of bitterly disappointed entitlement".

I know a girl who looks just like this in real life.
She's terrible.
She acts like a shitty parody of everything I hate. She's:
>genderfluid
>fat
>marxist
>((()))
>uses the word "problematic" unironically
>complains about whitewashing, but also likes that George Washington is black in Hamilton
>enjoys Bill Nye's new show
>enjoys the new ghostbusters, not because it's good, but because muh women
>once said she exercises for 2 hours a day, but that's clearly bullshit
>only talks about politics, drag queens, and musicals
>takes pride in being a slut
>bought a Nintendo switch
>has regular panic attacks
>says " yas meeee"
>is a massive weeaboo
>has 4 parents

Holy shit, wasn't this the girl that some user posted his snapchat conversation with a few weeks ago where he was being demeaning and she loved it?

I guess people found her social media pretty easily, and found a gold mine.

How much hours of photoshop the poor bastards did before they posted?

PAY

MY

HEALTHCARE

implying normies don't view fat on the left as "average"

So much photoshop skin texture looks like plastic now.

Not outside of usa.

youtu.be/0r3aGpXdjDc?t=6m57s

Skip to 6:57

IT'S THE FOOD

>tfw i'm a liberal who believes in universal healthcare (british and pro NHS) and i think the US should have it
>but i hate the idea of the government paying to keep these people alive so they can spend a couple of extra years gorging themselves
its a tough one, i think if you're poor and you get injured or sick you should definitely get treatment provided the damage is significantly affecting your life, but fuck man with self inflicted stuff like obesity and smoking- and alcohol-related diseases i just wanna say fuck em. dunno how we can resolve it tho

in america the chart starts with second woman on the right as skinny and then there are multiple fat types after it like small fat, medium fat, etc

I just downloaded tumblr so I can see this shit first hand. I'll probably get banned or death threats from the haes community. Wish me luck

Veeky Forums is our new waifu

/wellroundedcitizens/ > '''adults''' who play dress up

>that one piece design is made to make the women wearing it appear thinner.
>the two piece covers the dreaded arm fat and sucks it all in making bingo wings look more like normal human arms
>that amazing amount of photoshop to get rid of the gross fat cellulite
All this body positivity and fat cunts spend so much time trying to look thinner like its, oh i dont know... desirable or something.

FINALLY SOME OC

Why do you associate with such people?

just don't search the word "thin" on tumblr

I have to now. I've never seen this site before so I'm pretty lost.

self deprecating fatties are okay in my book

hahahaha holy shit

hard to believe, but i think she's wearing that unironically

someone's mad they couldn't find a switch in stock
you snooze, you lose :^)

it sounds funny as fuck I wish I knew people like that irl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy shit that lip bite. Also, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer, but you can't get that big natty, right?

And what's /cgl/?

maybe if the politicians grew some balls, but then they wouldnt get enough votes to stay in power
one of these days user, we'll see progress

You can't get banned from tumblr
It's a blogging platform
It would be like getting banned from blogspot or wordpress

What's her name? I almost feel like we know the same person

Wait so which way would she be lying though?

cosplay board and it's like 90% women/girls on there

this gif always makes me rage abit

this is amazing
also fucking hamilton. i love that they cast black people as white people BUT have ZERO black history in it. every character in the show was white. crispus attucks isn't even mentioned in it. so much for a "shared history"

Meh. If I could pay an extra $4000 per year in taxes towards healthcare subsidies to ensure that everyone in society (including myself) had access to adequate healthcare I'd go for it. Sure it sucks that a few people like these take advantage of the system, but at the end of the day society as a whole benefits and only a little of your money ever goes towards supporting people like this anyways.

OK this triggered me

Jesus wasn't fat and he came back to life. Argument BTFO

If jesus was fat the stakes wouldnt have kept him from falling off the cross

fitfags btfod

They would have just tied his arms. I think that's what they usully do anyway to keep people from ripping themselves down.

if he weighed enough to break the ropes he wouldnt have died

fit btfo yet again

>wearing pink
>Wearing skirt
>wearing heels

Would be better if you replaced the fat on the right with "smallfat"

>tfw stalin was right

She'd be so attractive if she wasn't morbidly obese

reddit.com/r/wgbeforeafter/
found this today
every day we stray further from God's light

p much my feelings too, but it doesnt change my annoyance that some proportion of the money i earn is going towards prolonging the miserable pathetic lives of food addicts. im not saying there's any way to legislate around it, its just a bugbear of mine

I hate myself for being a part of the same species.

I have a lot of disordered eating - I don't really want to go into that. But weight is nothing but calories in vs calories out, right? So one of my favorite things to do is to piss off my co-workers. I will use my two days off fasting and the on my first day back at work on my lunch break with my co-workers I will completely binge out and eat a huge lunch. Like 3,000 calories or more. (and that's normally my only meal) and I'm pretty tiny because aside from those big lunches I'm pretty much always fasting and running. I always whine about "I'm so sad no matter how much I eat I can never gain weight I keep trying but my stupid body won't put on weight what do you guys do to put on weight?" and my co-workers get PISSED it's hilarious. Because they are all like 300 pounds

>bought a Nintendo switch
aye fuck you mang

>skirt lifted above stomach to hide it so far it's starting visually under her tits when I look at her

This is like the fat girls version of nignog pant sagging.

As autistic as this is, this is pretty great mate.

Do you also put 0% greek yogurt in a mayonnaise jar and eat it in front of them?

Id put it in her ass

I saved that picture for myself as a reminder to how deceptive women are. I mean it's a known fact, but I respond well to visual reminders.

Its so god damn ironic. I remember in the beginning of this whole "fat acceptance" thing one of their core talking points was that photoshop was oppressive because it creates an unrealistic standard of beauty. But now those same fatties that would bitch about an actual model being shooped are gushing over pics like this without even realizing the amount of photoshop that was necessary just to make these two obese women look anything but disgusting. In their minds pics like this are "proof" that you can look """good""" while being fat. God these people are so fucking dumb

I'm a former fat logic and pro-haes person sneaking into this thread. Ask me anything about their bats hit crazy reality.

Hopefully the amount of food she stole makes up for what she burnt off while running.

They DO. You don't know many women do you?

Pissing is a biological function too but the second I do that on my girlfriend's face suddenly I'm the bad guy

Innit that the girl from Buzzfeed?

LMAO I remember those post. 10/10 but I'm not the same person.

All of this suddenly makes sense to me now.

Fat people in the media are always photoshopped into looking very round and smooth and soft to touch, like a bubbly glutinous cartoon character. People see this and think "Hey, that actually looks pretty comfy or cute or nice, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I gained an extra 10, 20, 30, 100+ pounds."

By normalizing it and making it seem fun and ideal, they completely neglect the harsh truth and end up with their skin being the topography of a crinkled plastic bag.

Well put, never thought of that myself until now but probably correct. Those fat girls do look 'soft' when in reality they are probably very lumpy.

With few exceptions they are rather lumpy, yes. The men are nicer to hug than the women, though.

That's trigglypuff

Every tv marriage ever though? And most actual couples.

Yes, but everyone on Veeky Forums looks like Martin Starr

I hate how people edit their comments to say "omg thanks for the upboats guys"

Kek