Who do you of it with?

Who do you of it with?

I lift with my gf

No one, home gym master race.

Who spots you on bench?

the grim reaper

How does it feel having your girl more toned than you?

I lift to get away from my gf

Fuck that's Alfa as fuck

Ahaha I get asked that often. Kinda shitty lol.

that's a bf

A cage with monolift hooks, not that you couldn't have somebody spot you at home.

I fucking used to know this feel. Used to lift twice a day to get away from my suicidal ex wife.

She burned all my clothes once. We divorced. Last I heard she is on heavy meds.

Fucked up man :////

I have a home gym. One time I asked my dad to spot me and he came and saw it was only 1 plate..he laughed in my face and walked away.
Jokes on him I do 3 plates now. And could crush him.

does "she" fuck you in the ass with her 5 inch clit or do you just suck it?

Her clit isn't that big lol

Holy fuck is that anthony fantano?

Prety sure its still SFW if xhe dropped xher hands

if you goto the gym with a significant other there's a 100% chance one of you two is cheating on the other.

:/ I lift alone.

It's been totally fine its just that my bench progress has been extremely slow. I'm too shy to ask (Shut the fuck up it's hard to do when you're new and don't know anyone) someone to spot me, especially when I'm repping only 125. I've failed a few times and its quite embarrassing, especially at the weight I'm using. Both times the person that helped me would kind of pretend that the weight was heavy to make me feel better.

But whatever, lmao. I'll get there someday

Used to work out with my brother but he refuses to do free weights and only sticks to machines

Does your gym have a power rack? You could set up a bench in that, so the safety bars are there in case you fail.

My waifu, alternatively Jesus.
He helps me drive sometimes.

It does but the safety bar slots are like 5 inches apart and none of them are at a good level for me, ill either keep hitting the bar or it's so low it wouldn't even help. It's alright though I just take benching easy and focus more on other chest exercises when it is chest day.

Or I can not be a bitch and ask someone for a spot lmao, I'll work on it

Patrician.