Im-hungry

This dieting thing sucks. I'm down 14 pounds from two weeks ago, but I just hate not being able to eat whatever whenever I want. I realize now that eating made me so much happier than I am now. Why do we constantly do things to please everyone else when I just want to do what makes me happy.

I want a Reese's Blizzard soooo bad right now. pic related

I ate two Reese's blizzards the other day, and in turn I worked Legs and Chest the same night for 3 hours to countermand the caloric intake. Kinda a IIFYM right now but I'm just maintaining. Helps that most girls find me attractive despite not being below 10% BF.

a large reeses blizzard is 1000 kcal. that's over half my daily calorie allowance. id have to run like 4 miles to balance that. oh, and I have bad shin splints, possibly stress fractures.

bump...

Why do we diet when eating feels so good? Being a fatty isn't all that bad...

pros/cons?

>dieting
Not gonna make it

> a 2000 kcal burned workout

did you sprint 100m x 10 inbetween sets?

Eat clean for long enough and you won't even crave this shit. Nothing better than a nice crunchy apple after a workout

the cravings are killing me man. i've been abstaining pretty well so far, but im losing strength.

you do realise that high fructose corn syrup and other shit is in that stuff and is fucking horrible for you even if you do iifym? sugar is so bad it creates insulin resistance and you really dont want that because insulin is what carries nutrients to ur muscles thats why pro bodybuilders shoot insulin when they eat. high amounts of sugar also makes fatty liver and no amount of running or lifting counter reacts that, you really only burn maybe 100-200 cals in a hour of lifting. pretty insignifigant

Fucking eat and be a fatty then nigger

If you're lifting to please other people you're lifting for the wrong reasons and are probably not gonna make it anyway

If the Reese's Blizzard (banana cream pie master race) actually solved your craving then great, but you know it won't. Next day you will just be hungry for another treat.

I could go for some potato cheese pierogies the way my bubba used to make the, before she got old and couldn't anymore.

Just purge bro. Eat whatever you want and vomit it right out into the toilet.

Because living longer and being able to do cool shit like hiking and having a girlfriend is more enticing than eating actual processed lard that will most likely give you the beetus and cancer.

But hey, if you want to be a land whale and leach off of our taxes to pay for your health problems then kindly fuck off this board.

fast food tastes like shit
the most delicious food is usually made at home nd doesn't have an excessive amount of cheap vegetable oils and a shitty sugary flavor to attract kids, fat fucks don't know about enjoying food.

Going to the gym has been my new addiction. It feels way better to be sore than to feel grossly overfed.

I prefer chew and spit.

Halo Top peanut butter ice cream, thank me later

halo top is ass and you can make your own low cal sugar free ice cream easily.
pic related is sugar free pumpkin pie ice cream.

You are the gayest person I've met ever, congrats

Looks pretty good to me desu

Ice cream is gay?

How do you even finish this shit in a single sitting? I sometimes buy the 350 calorie pints of ice cream from my gas station, and it takes me at least 2-3 sitting to eat through one. Even at my fucking heaviest, 250lbs, I couldn't do it in a single sitting.

i weigh 160lb and can down a pint of ben and jerry's in a sitting.

just make sure the other meals fall within your calories for the day. I eat pizza or candy or ice cream every day. there's still 1200-1600 calories left for real food.

I just lift 3 times a week and do 2000 jumping jacks 5 times a week.

Breh, try eating whole food plant based diet man. You can eat as much as you want so you´re never hungry and trust me you will loose a shitton of weight