Im a skeleton. Im 5'7 1/2 and 140 lbs

Im a skeleton. Im 5'7 1/2 and 140 lbs

With a proper diet and routine, how long would it take for me not to be scrawny?

Do lots of sharp turns for forearm gains

holy shit you make me feel like a fatty. I'm 5'7 and like 160

5'7 1/2 at 140 is either fat or skinny fat bud

That doesn't sound right at that height, because I'm slightly shorter and was around that weight. You'd be closer to skele if you lost 10-20 pounds. You're probably just skinnyfat and lacking muscle.

After a few months of lifting while eating at or slightly above maintenance you'd probably have more muscle and be less flabby.

>5'7 1/2 and 140 lbs
You're either skinnyfat or not as scrawny as you think you are.

Im not skinnyfat at all

Im pretty sure im 140

I wouldn't focus too hard on how much time it'll take, that's all up to genetics and execution. 140 is a pretty good starting point for your height, I'd calculate your TDEE and add about 2-300 calories to that and do something like starting strength or another beginner program. 1g of protein per pound of estimated lean body mass and you should be good to go.

same height, same weight, same issue.

>5'7
Just give up now user. I'm saying this for your own good.

you get taller when you workout, dont you know?!?

get some calipers and be honest with grabbing fat folds, and you'll probably find that you have more fat than you realized. I wish I had bf% and chest/waist/thigh measurements from 3-5 months ago for comparison purposes to track progress. I have no idea if I've been around 18% consistently or if it's dropped as I've gained ~5 pounds since January. You can avoid that uncertain if you measure sooner rather than later.

my fat tends to accumulate on my thighs and on the sides of my waist, so it's not really obvious looking at the front or at calves/arms that'd be exposed in normal summer clothing.

also, people who insist you're skinny because you're small are probably fatties with a poor frame of reference.

Only if you swim more than 3 hours a day

workout twice a day eat 8 meals 9 scoops of protein powder and 6pints of milk mixed with raw eggs and tuna. It come to twelve workouts aweek and 20000+ calories but its the only way someone like you can make it

the fact you have no vascularity even on your HANDS proves to me you're skinny fat

6 months of you're ok with dirty bulking and putting some fat on
two years if you want to be """shredded""" too

you look like me. 5'11'' 146lbs

i'm almost 5'8 at 170 and i'm not even fat just slightly chubby at 17% bf

never understood how people can be 140

A year you would make serious gainz in a dirty bulk doing the right program.

In two years you could be a shredded 170, or a fat 190.

...but you won't.

what nissan is that

Looks like a Volvo

Fist??????

stats?

You think that's skinny I'm 6 1/2 ish and I'm 148 ish pounds

6 months with proper training and diet.

Unless you have a decent amount of muscle, 140 at 5'7 is skinny fat.

I'm 5'7 130 lbs and skelly/skinnyfat.

If that's skelly then my 6' 134 must be Auschwitz mode

I'm 220lbs at 5'11.5 and nobody has ever called me fat, or even chubby

Fuck you're cute

i'm 5'11 and a half at 140lbs and my arms look like that except mine are a bit wider.

240 maybe?

but it is

Riperoni I felt pretty skelly

We're the exact same height and weight, it's not skelly. It's literally a healthy bodyweight for that size probably 18-22% bodyfat. My abs don't even show yet.

I'm 6'3"@200lbs and I feel skinny

you're fat

>New XCx0
Good taste

You think you're a skeleton? I weigh the same as you but I'm 6'2".

I'm 5'8 and 120 lbs
Am I skele or auschwitz mode

when you get older and metabolism slows down..u just wait

Guys, why don't you eat? It doesn't have to be quality food, eat 3000 kcal a day and you all will be fine in 1 month.

I can't cook

1. food costs money
2. food takes time to prepare and eat
3. I only eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm no longer hungry

6'1 135lb do not lift

I feel you brother. We skeletons will inherit the earth.

Enjoy your deficiency is micronutrients. Plus your diverse afflictions that will come when aging because your too weak.
But on the main topic, 5'7 and 140 isn't skinny. Can be skinny fat, but hell not skinny. I'm 5'9, currently 140. Do I look skinny to you? I mean I'm not big or really muscular, but I ain't skinny either.

Enjoy higher risk of cancer

65/90/135/150 kg but i was already around 160 lbs/around 71-72 kg when i started lifting from fucking around with gymnastics

all u fuckin weenie skellies just eat some goddamn food

its not that fuckin hard

2 shots of olive oil a day, and eat a meal or two.

I'm the same height as you, same weight as u (maybe 6lbs heavier) and look completely different
Used to be a fatass lmao, trying to make it still.
You're lucky AF by starting this way my dude.

>no veins anywhere
>skinny
yeah right.

I look exactly the same as you but Im 6ยด3
Its better to just become toned instead of trying to become swole. My metabolism is on entirely different level. I weigh 74kg for 8 years now

same height as you, that metabolism remark is bullshit, I thought so too, I kept my bodyweight at constant 78kg for 10years, currently 90kg going for 3years

you're not a skelly, we're the same height and i was 110lbs, currently at 120 and my goal is 150 after cut to 15% bf

how did you do it? Enlighten me

I thought I was 'eating a lot' but I wanted to gain weight, so I started to forcing myself to eat, the sercret was peanut butter, I don't eat it anymore, but I've kept my weight of 90kg. The weight was starting to go down a bit, but I starting getting more protein (protein cookies) so it's coming back up slowly (like 1kg a month)

eat whatever breakfast you eat
two slices of bread, peanut butter inbetween
for easy counting, I try to put into two sandwitches around 100g of PB, that's around 500calories, eat it throughout the day

A year or two

>do not lift
GTFO my board

3 weeks lifting, do I have potential (FRAME?)?
6'0, 145 lbs.
I also have pectus and flared ribs so fuck me.

I'm working up to it

I'm sitting with a bowl of beans / sauce & bacon in front of me. I'm sweating a little and my stomach hurts. How do you guys expand your belly?

XC90?

you look a lot less skelly then most dudes at your height and weight, eat and lift friendo

Stay in this thread, I'm 6'0, also pectus (slightly worse), and 185lbs - not the good 185lbs. I'll show you what you'll look like if you eat too much shortly.

What about my F R A M E ?
I think I have body dismorphia, I always think I'm skinnier than I actually am even though I am skeleton

2 months eating 3k cals a day and working out

I'm 5'10 and 160 and nowhere close to "skinny", there's no fucking way you're a hungry skeleton 3 inches shorter and only 20 pounds lighter.

You're almost certainly just average and out of shape like most people

>5'7
How are you even alive?

Spongebob has poor deadlifting form here. He's too upright so he's squatting the weight up, his arms are not perpendicular to the ground, and his weight is too much on his toes taking his glutes out of the movement

LONDON

breh he looks skinny fat, don't do a dirty bulk

>tfw 5'9 145 lbs
>tfw always been called the skinny kid

>tfw skeletons ITT make me feel fat

Im broke desu

HOW

K A M I N O

fucking hell

I'm also in the 140 pound club. 145 at 5 foot 10. Being a skinny fat with wide hips and narrow shoulders sucks. Oh well.

>People in this thread look bigger than me
>Those same people weigh less than me

Because bodies are proportionate you dumb brainlet.

>tfw exact same size and bodyshape

D-d-do I look bigger than you senpai?

you have good chest genetics if you gain some weight.

glad to hear that.

I ate three peanut butter sandwiches today in addition to regular meals. no shots of olive oil though, I'm not convinced that's healthy.