#Swole_left looks intimidating as fuck

#Swole_left looks intimidating as fuck
how can nazi drumpfsters even compare?!

what the hell am i looking at?

>1/2 ROM with plain bar weight on a smith machine
Oh my fucking god please end it.

I hope his recovery goes well

How he ever think that was a good thing to show off?

I'm so baffled by the lack of introspection these people have.

>that stupid lil look he gives you

A rift in the warp has been opened. Demons live among us.

a great squatting session!

I wish there were skinny fuccbois like this at my gym

A bad female-to-male tranny.

Y'know it's funny... wanting to become a "man", but then acting as effeminate and weak as possible while simultaneously going down about 6 points on the 10-scale because of your horrific Uncanny Valley features as a pseudo-male.

Now she looks like something out of some dystopian future film about the decadence and corruption of humanity.

>he

It's just a woman who hasn't quite realized that body language expectations are different when people think you have a penis.

All you big guys laughing. When was the last time you had 98 likes and 217 retweets?

Anyone got pre transition pics?

stop making fun of tranny seananners you guys

>flag of Syria
Does it know it would be tossed off a roof in Syria?

I honestly don't think they do.

I know you're trolling/sarcastic, but there are whales on Tumblr that've posted fat acceptance tirades and gotten more attention for it than you would get if you shot up a school and raped the corpses.

Just because the circlejerk has a lot of people in it doesn't mean I want to whip my dick out and join them.

>Jews against Naziphobia
>Blacks agains KKKphobia
Jesus Christ they're fucking stupid

I'm literally shaking

caring about politics is for fags

lol @ voting

he's cute :3

the communists are going to win, aren't they?

The look and smile at the camera makes me angry

for one generation, then when white birthrates are low enough youll all be butchered and a caliphate declared.

youre sisters grandchildren will worship allah or be enslaved and there is nothing you cumskins can do about it

I'm not European

Hopefully the fall of France/Germany will be the example of what to avoid.

>I'm not European
you will be in the ummah whether you like it or not, cumskin

underrated

Easy solution. Let's send them all to Syria to let them see what the Syrians think of them and their "good" work.

>tfw gay flag parachute sales go through the roof as they go off the roof

It's an interesting feel

Please stop trying to bring that /pol/ autism over here dude, nobody gives a fuck about your endless political feuds

Agreed. Only stormfrontcels and leftistcels care about poltiics.

Chad doesnt even need to care about politics. he has so much money and bitches the governments policies dont even affect him

Woah roid rage

>Only stormfrontcels and leftistcels care about poltiics.

Tfw body language expert. This shit makes me cringe so hard. I work with a lot of autistic and/or social underdeveloped people who can recognize that they're missing something and it makes me cringe at the fact that this tranny doesn't realize that "he" isn't correctly presenting and that nobody is telling him. It also makes me rage that we're allowing people like this to transition and ruin their lives without, at the very least, giving them social reconstruction classes.

Also according to some research that my lab will be publishing in the near future, this specimen will have a high likelihood of "transition remorse" within the next 5-8 years. See, the tiny, TINY minority of people who truly would do better with a transition already naturally exhibit body language of the gender they would transition to. They're usually the ones who pass, no problem (this group is overwhelmingly female, btw). But people like this, who can't understand the social differences find themselves depressed because they realize that they were actually correctly assigned, because they naturally conform to it.

So that friendly, guilelessness you can feel "him" radiating like a newly born pulsar? That's the look of a future suicide.

Thanks Kinsey and Money, you faggots.

>The way it's face comes into frame, denying the expectation to see a female
>it smiles

>i love islam even though they hate me and want me stoned

Is that a fTm? Does it have a vagina?
If it yas a vag, I would fuck it.

Nah, it's fine to care about politics. Identifying with the far right or the far left on the other hand, is for incels and other types of subhuman scum that can't find a place for themselves in society.

Overwhelmingly female? FtMs seem so incredibly rare though, you almost never see or hear about them. Would you say that the amount of FtMs is lower but their rate of success is much higher?

That's a complicated question. They're definitely more rare, but we were able to wrangle a bunch for our purposes. So, the thing is that social intelligence plays a big part in transitioning and passing in a way that leaves the average person you interact with not thinking that something is off with you. Women, even ones with atypical brain development (usually caused by high androgen levels in the womb), tend to have a much higher base level of social intelligence. They're naturally better equipped to answer the question of "what does it mean to be a man?" than a man asking himself about being a woman (they miss critical but tiny details, like doing their eyebrows and forward head tilting). So they're better at passing. That doesn't necessarily mean that they're going to live their lives happy with their choice, but it means that they have a higher chance of being socially accepted. And that acceptance IS a predictive factor for long term satisfaction. Or, at least, not killing yourself over it.

But even THEN, we still have unanswered questions! Women are more likely to attempt suicide, but men are far more likely to succeed. The data suggests that the trend doesn't change in trannies. It's possible that ftm are equally miserable, but less likely to kill themselves over it! We just don't know enough yet!

look i appreciate your comments but trannies are fucked in the head and are fucking stupd. just because some have high social iq doesnt mean the whole idea is just fucked up shit jew subversion

>she

stfu degenerate

Oh boy it's this thread again

Seriously, is this not a joke? This guy must have just come out of a coma a couple weeks before.

The data reflects the fact that it is a fad and a mental abnormality. It's a disease. None of them are psychologically healthy.

The Trad in that guy's username is short for traditional. The tweeter is obviously making fun of the fairy in the picture.

whats your educational pedigree

Threads like these make me feel sad :/

Why so much bigotry and hate? Also willful ignorance and meanness.

BS in psychology
Masters in neuropsych
working on my pH.d in applied pharmacology.

i have a really low social IQ. i am alone alot, and i can't tell why people like me or dislike me. most of the time i feel like people dont like me. alot of times i wont engage people unless i think there's a chance they will get me .it doesnt help that my sense of humor is norm macdonaldesque. also simultaneously, i am overly sincere almost childlike and cant tell until its too late when people are cruel or users

i should probably hire a body language expert to help me learn more social cues. i feel like this would help me with women too, to tell when i should approach or up the level or not. in fact i feel like there are lots of times women wanted me to be aggressive/assertive when i wasn't, because i couldnt tell what they wanted.

so i'm just alone alot. which i dont mind 85% of the time . but that 15% of the time is really brutal

Explain more, this is actually really interesting.

Why the fuck is he dressed like that.

oh that sounds cool. i did chemE to law school; but probably should have stayed biotech

whats up with those chicks that try to be butch or dudes, but they try to be like the stereotype macho guy from the 50's like the fanz .

i see alot of them

sheeeeeeeit he work out at the library

>So that friendly, guilelessness you can feel "him" radiating like a newly born pulsar? That's the look of a future suicide.

thats so sad :( . she just wants to be loved

Why are nazis so bad at fighting?

>namefag
>reddit spacing
ctr you're on the wrong board

do you do much into evolutionary psychology ?

is that a special branch or is that just passed in as one part of broader studies

you must like jordan peterson ? or steven pinker ?

Truth be told, I spent a lot of my life like this. But then I learned to question and understand what I was failing to do. It was a lot of trial and error. If you've truly got a low social IQ, don't expect miracles, but getting help would only be helpful. I wish there was some way for me to tangibly help my fellow 4channer.

That's cool, too! Biotech is a fascinating topic of study. Personally, I've just always been a fan of the mind-behavior link.

It's because they're trying to eschew modern standards of masculinity by building their own brand of masculinity based on social conventions (of masculinity) from a past era of "when men were men." If that seems like a circular flow of thought, you're probably fairly mentally healthy.

I'd be happy to, do you want to know anything specific? I went over a lot of material, pointed questions are easier to explain in a cogent way.

Thank (You)
When you get to sit around and read all day, the gym becomes your only escape.

No excuse for not getting it right!

**teleports behind**

you mean stormfrontfag. no one on pol would post that on social media with their name on it. we're all closet nazis

>Personally, I've just always been a fan of the mind-behavior link.

any good books or textbooks you recommend ? i read male/female sex differences by david geary and his other book on origin of the mind and it blew me away

What, are you implying you are Chad? Politics do affect you though

Whats her name? I need more info

why this ugly fuck look like such a meth head though?

The little details of passing are really interesting and I'd be down to hear more about them along with what men and women get wrong and right in trying.

For instance you mentioned that women are generally much better at passing and picking up on subtle stuff but what are some things that they often miss?

Also what are some of the other predictive factors in 'success' (avoiding suicide)

You also mentioned the high rate of transition remorse and wanting to go back. I've been seeing more and more articles on this lately and it seems that it's getting wider recognition but I'm wondering if you could shed some more light on it.

You're in a really interesting field of study and it seems like you're really enjoying it, I wish you luck with your Phd, may you have successful publishing and non miserable TA-ing

Depends on exactly what you're looking for. My pet interest is expressionism, so my top picks are Telling Lies and Unmasking the Face. Both of those books touch upon gender as a factor, if that's what you're into. There's so much hard coded stuff that goes into making facial gestures and decoding others'. I can more easily recommend cool shit if you have a set of interests!

Let me hop on my computer to answer this, stand by, okay?

You know what's awesome. The fact that small towns in the US are disappearing thanks to automation in agricultural and manufacturing industries. Embarrassed as fuck to say I'm American when in travel yearly. Honestly it's why I prefer to go by my state then outright American.

Kys

JUST

>then

Getting home took way longer than anticipated. Are you still there, before I type out a lengthy response?

Yep, still here

Damnit. I typed this all out and it's giving me an error on my desk.

Cool. So, typically, women are more socially intelligent and when you tell them "I want you to act like a dude" they get a lot of the details right, but tend to miss the big picture behaviors. There's that bullshit that gets passed around about how valuable women are in the workforce because they're "detail oriented" and it's a load of shit. They're only good with details when it comes to social stuff. They can mimic a walk, a speech pattern, or a set of facial gestures (this can be tough and depends on how smart she is), but they have problems with the bigger, less overt parts of it. For example, if you tell them to act like a dude, they'll instantly fail when you tell them a story about how you're stressed out about work. Women are naturally empathetic and will attempt to emotionally appeal to you in a way a man definitely wouldn't. That's really the biggest kind of failure that pops up among them. They're really convincing when it comes to detail work, but they're unable to get out of their own heads enough to take a new, less emotional perspective. They're also prone to failing to pass by using "I" too much. Women self reference at a rate significantly higher than the average man and men definitely pick up on that. Does that answer your question? I have to break up my responses so 1/3

I'm not going to open this thread, just want you to know you're a fucking idiot. MAGA

facebook is being a real dick about letting me post long shit. give me a second.

As far as predictive factors, you can probably imagine what they are. They tend to be acceptance in their personal circle, perceived acceptance in 'public' (nobody stares at them or gives them a hard time), self image (they tend to have shit self esteem and this is the most important thing they need),

feelings of self acceptance (that they're really changing in a meaningful way), and feeling snug in what they believe to be the role that they're pretending to fill (being "one of the guys" or having "gal pals"). Basically, being accepted is what keeps them alive, granted that they accept themselves. If they feel like monsters, it doesn't matter how much people accept them. Which is a great jump into your next question.

Transition remorse sounds complicated, but it's basically that feeling you get when you buy a new video game and it sucks and you want to return it but GameStop will only give you $5 for it. Patients report feeling like freaks, or failed incarnations of what they want to be. This should be understandable. Whereas they used to be a man trapped in a woman's body, they've become a man trapped in a heavily modified body that is no longer feminine, but so short of masculine.

OP's webm is a fantastic example of such a body. Transition remorse also comes about when the subject realizes that their choice is going to be hard and take a lot of work. It can also come from the fact that they thought it was fashionable to change their bodies, so they used to be a gay man who likes men (not a straight woman in a man's body) and they cut their dicks off and then whoops! Being the girl isn't who I am! It's basically buyer's remorse but you kill yourself over it.

And finally, thank you! Honestly, I know that anything I publish will get filed away next to The Bell Curve. Did I miss anything? Do you have any more questions? Fuck Hiromoot for making me post eighty different comments desu

leave

Then you should know that social intelligence is a horrible construct diagnostics-wise. It's most likely general intelligence applied to social situations and thus redundant.

You're very right. I'm trying to present this information in a way that's a little easier for the average person to wrap their head around. Using "general intelligence" usually begs a lot of questions if you don't spend a lot of time defining exactly what it means. We actually use an in house social aptitude inventory that we built on a few other similar inventories to rate subjects that pass through our lab.

It's funny because it's been banned.

>Truth be told, I spent a lot of my life like this. But then I learned to question and understand what I was failing to do. It was a lot of trial and error.
I'm not the guy you responded to, but I'm wondering if you could share some insight into how you "raised" your social IQ. I've been homeschooled my whole life, without much social interaction until the past year or so. When I was younger I was REALLY shy and socially awkward, and have only recently begun to warm up around others- although I still have a lack of confidence and am pretty awkward, especially around girls. The thing is that both of my parents are very social, as is my older sister (who was also homeschooled, but has already graduated college, so she's spent plenty of time around her peers) and sometimes I have these sparks of confidence (usually around closer friends but sometimes with strangers) where something just clicks. So it's definitely not a genetics/autism type thing, I just need to train myself to become more sociable.
I've just been really passive all my life and I'm realizing that I need to self improve.

If he put on (a little) more weight he would be a hot chick. H has the hips for it. (no homo)

Realization is the first step. I used to be absolutely terrible at being social. I was the weird kid, with no real ability to understand why I wasn't being accepted. My watershed moment was when I sat down one day and realized that everyone else had friends and was well liked for who their are, but I wasn't. This was somewhere around 8th grade. The scientist and gamer in me started to try and find the system. What is everyone doing, and how I can learn to do that, too?

So, I just started watching my peers socialize and engaging in some extremely painful trial and error to figure out what I should be doing, and taking really good mental notes when I fucked up. The only thing I can do is recommend that you try and pick up a new line of thinking. Fake it until to make it, and mimic what you see successful people do. I know, that sounds like shit advice, but it honestly does work. If you copy what everyone else is doing and it works, you can start making the copy/paste stuff your own. I hate to give this advice, but reading The Game, by Neil Strauss, helped me really form the 'trial and error' mindset. Fuck all that pickup artist stuff. The only thing worth taking away from that book is "don't be afraid to fail."

So, try new strategies. That's what I did. When things work, take note. When they fail, take even bigger note. When did it go sour? Why? Could I have done something different? Go over these things in your head.

Try going to up five strangers a day in some context and being friendly. Strike up a conversation.

I'm sorry if this is shit advice, it's almost four for me. I'm better at analyzing situations than platitudes. If you've got examples, I can really work with that.

Fuckin nerd alert bozo

Goddammit. Everytime I see this fucking shit, I want to bash its skull with a fucking cinder block

It's pretty late for me too, and I can't really think of any examples right now. My main problem I think is that I'm not good at starting and maintaining conversations. I just never really know what to talk about. People will ask me a question, I'll give a short answer, and then it gets kind of awkward. I think I might have some awkward body language too although that's a little tough to self diagnose.
Honestly I think that's pretty good advice man. Lately I've been trying to do something along the lines of trial and error. I'll definitely look into that book too. Thanks m8

hang yourself sick in the head faggot

Also pick up What Every Body is Saying.

Just do your best

What a giant waste of time and money.

this

Jump off a building degenerate