Question for users with fit significant others. So my wife isn't very fit and has really low libido...

Question for users with fit significant others. So my wife isn't very fit and has really low libido, always dry no matter how much foreplay, and never orgasms. I was having sex with a friend who is very fit, and she was soaking wet after only a couple of minutes of foreplay, and she orgasmed after only about 3 minutes of sex. Do you think my wifes condition will improve as her fitness does?

You sleep with another person to see if it was you or her.
Man logic

>my wife
>I was having sex with a friend

What the fuck kind of logic is that you god damned retard

Women do the same damn thing but fuck OP is retarded.

I hope I'm not buying into this excellently crafted bait.

I mean it could still be me, but the other girl didn't have any problems.

???? Is no one here married? Its a pretty common problem.

Also I'm a doctor, I needed to eliminate the variables that were outside of the control.

>sex life dying
>go fuck other people

God fucking kill yourself you disloyal piece of shit I hope you realize you're going to be the end of your own fucking livelihood.

>moralfaggotry on 4chins

Just a shittier reddit at this point

Im married and don't have that problem at all.

My wife isn't the size of a blimp though.

>says 4chins
>acts like Veeky Forums is a cesspool devoid of human emotion
>accepts normalfaggotry, being married

You're a reddit user yourself.

Hahahahahahaha you know what, just be careful your wife doesn't find out. She'll rape you in the divorce court if she does.

??? Women take all your money regardless. Isn't anyone here married? You think your money magically stays yours when you are married?

I see where you're coming from, but it's OP's wife's fault at the end of the day. It isn't hard to keep a man loyal, just fuck him regularly and suck his dick once a day. If she can't even do that then why should he stay loyal?

My wife was 102 when we got married, biggest she got was 130. Always dry no matter what, we got married at 20, are 30 now, never super fit though.

Oh grow up, dude.

Fuck man why even get married? Just so you don't have to use a rubber and get bug tested once a month? Fuck it dude.

I'm a doctor, my livelihood ends when my patients end.

>He thinks women will suck a dick every single day once they get a ring

I got bad news for you bruh.

Marriage is awesome, I just was wondering if men with fit partners noticed they lubricate more. Sex isn't too bad with lube, I was just wondering if exercise would help her.

Fuck women.

They have the intelligence of sheep and the priorities of a leech and most of the time they look like the end of a dogs ass. They're good for pumping once or twice and then leaving.

Excercise will help anyone no matter what. She doesn't even need to go overboard, just needs to go on hikes, do core work out, and mountain climb. Thats all anyone needs now a days.

Wtf I'm married and yeah I get the same pussy for the rest of your life but I'd never cheat on her. And plus her getting a c section helped with not putting as much mileage on her.

Fucking lick her ass stick a finger in there. Also stop lieing about being a doctor because you'd go to a sex therapist before you'd come here.

Yeah she wants to go natural, but I think the episiotomy will be fine. May have to go c section if the baby rotates, who knows.

Sex therapists are retarded they don't know anything, and the only drugs that work are women with low estrogen and in menopause. If a young woman takes them it could give her uterine cancer.

ospemifene is the drug, but she is too young for it. There are lots of doctors on Veeky Forums, there are millions of active users.

>be doctor
>can't look up sex therapy guidelines

Shitass roleplay for your bait bro.

Sexual disfunction in women is usually due to problems in hormonal regulation. This is assuming that basic underlying physical attraction still exists between both partners. Even many casss that are written off as psychosomatic are often remedied by lifestyle modification. A proper diet and cardio 3x weekly can reverse the problems in around 6 weeks, ideally weight lifting would be added. What you're describing usually involves elevated cortisol levels. In one study a relaxation massage 2x per week was enough to dramatically increase libido vs control. Meditation or a relaxing hobbies show better results, but mostly in case studies.

Also look up the book by those guys "the masters of sex" tv show is based off of. They have a protocol they used in their clinic which involves abstinence followed by a slow escalation of physician intimacy over several weeks, supposedly to great result.

this book? So you think she might have elvated cortisol levels? its worth a shot.

Also the libido isn't the main issue, its mainly the dryness and lack of orgasm. Maybe its all related, I dunno.

Like a paid advertisement for being single

Adultery is a sin, begone harlot!

get her ovaries checked it could be pcos

>getting married to someone you don't love
>getting married to someone who can't orgasm, is always a dry and that is generally sexually incompatible to you

>uhhhh divorce rates are soooo high!!

I wonder why. Retards all over the world getting married, living shitty fucking marriages and don't even realize it.

I read somewhere that a woman's ability to orgasm, in part, has to do with if they masterbaited regularly when they were younger. Doing so gets the brain kind of use to the pleasure sensations coming in.

My wife was a naughty repressed Asian girl and fingered herself daily. Now she can orgasm as easily as I can.

I have a fit wife and wetness has nothing to do with fitness level it is all psychological. Both of us hate foreplay so we always use lube.

>There are lots of doctors on Veeky Forums, there are millions of active users.

yeah the 'ch0n really is a juggernaut, isn't it?

Marriage rates are at an all time low anyway. Women get all the same legal benefits from cohabitation.

Good point good point. It always baffles me that people in their early 20s get married. They're basically bidding farewell to their prime of their life. Settling early fucking sucks man.

I got friend in their 30s and refuse to marry. They make a lot of money and they're having the time of their life.

It's an obvious exaggeration you incel but you get point.

Beta blockers if memory serves me correctly can have the same effect (dryness and no orgasm)
She may be dealing with shit on the down low l.

Not really, if your wife doesn't like sucking your dick she probably found a better one.

If marriage is awesome, why would you do something so awful to your wife? Do you not love her?

Probably not but giving it a try wouldn't hurt

Don`t care about the haters OP, you did nothing wrong

Consider that by having a c section you're hurting the baby: when you're born and pass through your mom's vagina the bacteria there "colonize" you and become part of your internal bioma helping you with a number of things (digesting some foods amonf them)

Yup... This

Fuck off newfag

I've been married 9 years and get my dick sucked every day still... It's very rare I don't get blown

Any more pics of this girl?
Can't tell if she is ugly or hot.
I like her belly but it looks like it might be too skinny from any other angle and her face is throwing me off.

Get a magic wand, if you can't get her off with a magic wand while fucking her then there is no hope, it takes like a literal 2-3 minutes to have any girl I've ever used this on have a leg shaking Some times squirting orgasm. If she still doesn't cum for you I don't know what to tell you

>all time low
>all time
Man, divorce has only been easily accessible over the 80 years, during which time it's significantly increased

The only way too find out is to let another man fuck you r wife

Been with the same woman for 5 years and it's rare we don't have sex at least twice a day. Usually before work or as soon as I come home and then another session at night. Wife isn't fit at all but I don't mind. I like women to be a bit softer as long as they aren't too chubby. But anyways point is that if she's not on the rag I bone every day. Sometimes I have to stop it at night because I have to get up so early for work.

>c section
>likely caused my severe asthma
>alergologue pumps me with steroids
>superhuman-mode in elementary school
>bear-mode since 7
>at 15 stop taking steroids
>loose all weight
>auschwitz mode
>unable to get over 60kg
wat do, y even live?

This.

Yes and? Fuck off back to the kitchen dumb bitch

Married.
She doesn't put out anymore since i got fit.
I still have sex daily.

Get on my level man, she isn't taking care of her man anymore, so she doesn't deserve loyalty.

That's why you leave the second she changes. Marriage is not forever, and shouldn't have to be a prison sentence.

she puts out. She just has some weird hormone disorder or something. Her body never gets wet. It's really hard for her to come. Every other girl I fucked came very quickly. I was just wondering if exercise would help her. Even when she was 20 and fit she was dry though so i dunno.

Yup.