So, I just was cleaning the wax of my ears with the pointy cover of a pen, and the wax started to come out with blood...

So, I just was cleaning the wax of my ears with the pointy cover of a pen, and the wax started to come out with blood. Should I be worried?

You just stabbed your ear, you'll be fine. Just don't stab your ear anymore. Also clean out the blood with a q-top, and be careful not to re-stab.

Use a wax candle idiot.
Your could do some real damage like that.

Enjoy being deaf. Once the wax enzymes hit your mandibular coachuela, ur fukt. And, AIDS.

>ear candling

I heard this is a meme that doesn't really work. Whenever it looks like it pulled out ear wax it's an illusion caused by the way it burns or w/e.

True or false?

I went to the dr's before to try and get my ear candled and he flushed it with water instead. (Hurt like hell but definitely cleaned out a lot of dark ass gunk)

It doesn't work and it can burn the shit out of your eardrums and cause permanent damage.

Want to know how to actually clean your ears?

Ear candle confirmed meme. Go to CVS and buy a wax removal solution kit. And, AIDS.

And if that doesn't work, hydrogen peroxide

thanks bro, yeah I was almost done.

>Use a wax candle
wat? Wtf do u mean?

>Your could do some real damage like that.
isn't that an old wive's tale?

No him but sure

DEBROX, thank me later, that shit cleans everything out and it even feels good (unless you have scratches inside your ear form picking at it, then it feels like aids)

no the old wives tale is sticking candles in your ear.....

The best way to clean out your ears is with a hydrogen peroxide solution.

>mix half and half 3% hydrogen peroxide and water (or more peroxide to taste
>lay on side
>use dropper or a straw to pour some in your ear
>browse Veeky Forums on your phone while you listen to it fizz and crackle and dissolve your wax
>flip over, let the fluid drain out
>repeat as necessary for each side

Oxigenated water and a syringe with a plastic tube instead of needle. You put the tube in your ear, "inyect" the water and see all the gloriously disgusting kilos of wax come out of your ear.

While you guys inject your water and stick pens in your ears, i go to the doctor. So sad to read All these third worlders stabbing themselves

Why not just clean it with your pinkie finger and some water while showering? Takes 10 seconds

no serious responses in shitposting thread pls

This place is not fit to answer this question

F

The doc spraying my ears full of water is a bitch, but it gets all the wax out and I can hear a lot better.

When ever I use a earswab it just pushed the wax back deeper, just because there is so much.

I use pen caps all the time, they're too short to reach your eardrum and too wide to go into your ear. Maybe you need to cut your pen cap a little bit shorter.

I never even heard about that, but it sounds stupid.

what if it gets to your brain?

I can't go the doctor every month to clean my fucking ears ffs.

Because the pinkie is too big, you can't reach the intricacies of the ear.

Veeky Forums - Health and Fitness, I don't see how this isn't the board for this.

I made it through the night!

I already don't feel comfortable going deep as it is, I think that if I go deeper I'm going to fuck something up.

Put 2-4 drops of hydrogen peroxide in your ear for 10-20 minutes
Then use a q-tip to remove any earwax/dried-blood

>what if it gets to your brain?
burgerland biology, no wonder you're getting btfo'd by chinese and fucking terrorists in your own universities

>because the pinkie is too big, you can't reach the intricacies of the ear

Why should I care about the intricacies of the ear? Idk I've used just water + my finger my whole life and it works perfectly

that means you've wounded the ear wax gremlins, keep digging harder to finish them off so they quit masturbating into your ears filling them with their wax