Will you be fit enough to protect yourself and your women when Muhammad Jihad and Jamal Tyrone invades your home...

will you be fit enough to protect yourself and your women when Muhammad Jihad and Jamal Tyrone invades your home? do you even know how to fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no since i'll be home alone and these fools operate in gangs. I don't carry or anything, so im done even if I could ko or knife 1-2 tops.

Bite someones ear of and flop your cock out running around screeching. No one would be game to fuck with you

shoo shoo /pol/ goblin

Veeky Forums is a /pol/ colony

/pol/ Veeky Forums is the strongest race on earth

no

quads of truth

>8888
I hope the feeling of slapping your dick across the face of an entire board leaves you feeling great user. I think you are awesome.

Yeah I hope so

Fuck off back to your containment board you braindead sheep

/pol/ here, we are coming here to stay and fuck your women and outbreed you and trash your cities, I mean threads

>

that would suggest that you are able to get pussy

which i doubt

Our board is a shit hole and we are to stupid and lazy to make it great, so we will come into yours and take all the gibs and erase your culture and replace with Sharia law

>your women
You can't own a woman, user

Thank God I did kickboxing when I was younger in addition to getting into scrapes in da hood. Looks like it's about to pay off.

>8888

Your board IS a shithole, keep the shit in there so it does not leak into other boards

I come here for gains, not propaganda

Your wife and your daughter will be raped (shit happens)

>he doesn't know /pol/, Veeky Forums and /k/ are the holy trinity of Veeky Forums

how new are you, tyrone?

>tfw you thought Veeky Forums was a shithole until you visited /pol/

Let me be refugee here don't make me stay there. Feed me. Make your home my home. We all going to make it brah oats and squats no homo

You gotta be fucking special in the head if you think /pol/ is anything but a laughing stock outside of /pol/

I cant't feed you, but i can give you diet tips
Bodybuilder or Slav recepies?

>be a normal, well-adjusted person
>be successful out of college and make lots of money
> have no problems or inadequacies to blame on minorities

thank god I wasnt raised by white trash

And you have to be really new if you don't realize half the site is /pol/ at this point. Hell, I don't even go to /pol/ and I hate you shitskins.

>well adjusted
>on Veeky Forums

nope, not quite there yet. something is wrong enough with you where you associate with us spastic autists.

Bruh im whiter than mayo

And hate however you want, but boards exist to seperate topics, while you fuckheads go around and stink up the place with this hate bullshit

Now i wont tell you what opinions you should have, but stop shoving in people's faces when they dont wanna see it

>white trash

That's a pretty stinking statement
youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM

>50% of violent crimes are done by 13% of the population
>nah bruh, you only hate them because you're parents raised you wrong

Awww, poor little user's feelings are getting hurt. Maybe you should head back to le reddit?

Nazism was Veeky Forums, btw.

He doesn't hate them because thankfully his parents raising him far away from them with an assimilated few sprinkled in for their (((enrichment)))

nazism was defeated by a mob of slavs, gg

im off to work cya

>well adjusted

Say hi to big boss man don't be late!

Seeing as it's 22 minutes to the hour you have 22 minutes you better get your ass going you're supposed to be in there BEFORE your time starts!

>defeated by the masters of the squat

No shame in that.

all boards go through their phases, but I am really tired of this current phase

all these manlet, pol tier threads, racebait, and other sorts of faggotry are really rampant right now.

All of it was funny for like 2 months now its just reusing jokes. For example the manlet pit, it was a really funny thread but now its just a lack of creativity.

manlet threads have been a thing for years, since at least tinytrip, newfriend

Lmfao. You're the new fag that hasn't been to /tv/

/tv/ is a designated shitposting board. It doesn't really matter. It's just /b/ 2.0 at this point.

>that guy in the background

>your women
Women aren't property.

a

Stop trying to kill your fellow aryan brothers /pol/!

Lol. It's not /b/ 2.0. It's /pol/ that was never muddied by reddit fags and is centered around media. When Star Wars 7 came out,most of /tv/ was outraged, and anything not red pilled is not kino.
Hitler also liked Shinto and Native American cultures. Hitler's fascination for Islam isn't special, and his opinion of it was obviously not good enough so much so that an entire chapter he wrote about Arabs was removed when an Arabic translation for his Meine Kampf was created.

>the board that's obssesed with pedophilia and BLACKED
>a /pol/ that was never muddied by reddit

t. Newfag that can't tell shills apart from anons
The blacked and pedo threads are from shills you dumbass. Please uninstall your OS and kys.

That's not possible, because I post pedoshit and I'm not shilling for anyone or anything.

If you're telling the truth it's only a matter of time until you slip up, and get sent to jail and get brutally murdered like how you deserve.

Sweet dude

Lol, 14 is the legal age of consent where I live.