Have any of you undergone dramatic fat loss?

I'm not talking 30 or 50 lb weight loss, I'm talking 70+ lbs lost.

How did you do it?

Not even the same people kys op.

I lost 187 lbs. in one year by eating less and adding a little exercise

>nose
>eyes
>eyebrows
>chin
bait

Was about 95 kg when I was 15 (@5" 8)
I'm 19, 65,5, same height (or like half an inch taller, RIP)
Ask me anything

Lost around 80-90 lbs over a year or so. I did it mostly by eating less, drinking only water, walking for at least 30 minutes every day, and eventually got into lifting weights.

You look like the before and after of a self help book.

I went from 150kg to 90kg which is like 120lb I think

How does it feel to be Nic Cage's bastard son?

Posted in the CBT already. Basically ate low calorie high volume food at around 1700kcal a day lifted like mad to retain what little muscle mass I had and generally very active like fasted cardio before work in the morning and doing things like 15 mile hikes for fun on the weekends.

Starting a lean bulk soon so I can finally make it

I went from 82 to 67 since October. I did it mostly by spitting out the food I ate (not really puking it, just using my stomach to push it out) and by skipping breakfast and dinner.

Can I get some skellie progress for motivation?

OP, back in 2002 I was 262. I'm 5'10". Fat shit. Life sucked. Summer of 2002 I did a crash diet and lost, no bullshit, 75lbs in FIVE WEEKS. Basically working every day, drinking tons of water and eating 4-6 plain bagels a day with a multi-vitamin. Prisoner diet works. People say "you need to lose the weight slowly". BULLSHIT! You relapse because your weight plateaus, goes up and down, fuels self loathing and binge eating.

No, crash dieting works. You just have to fight against hunger pains because those will go away as your stomach shrinks.

That's a new one. I get Mac from It's Always Sunny a lot and Gosling, with the occasional Jason Lee.

I'd fuck both.

I'd go with Jason Lee

nice face gains.

i lost 25 kg in 6 months during my military service.

oh look it's the stick-my-jaw-out-im-so-cool dude

i started an SSRI then found Veeky Forums, lost 175 pounds

Currently working on it. Down 30 pounds, 70 more to go.

230 right now, goal is 160.

Sorry, I meant down 40 pounds. I thought I was making no progress but then I looked at people who were around my weight and dropped to 170-160 and they look drastically different.

It made me realize I'm still a fat fuck. I'm going to work even harder now.

Lost 68lbs so far myself. Would post pics but got ripped for my appalling fashion sense last time and can't be fucked to put myself in a bad mood again!

Basically just followed the faq, I eat healthier, work out 3-4 times a week, walk into work most times and throw myself about while there to keep myself busy.

I plateaued about 17lbs ago for a short while so I started doing IF and hit the gym for more intense cardio and started doing weights as well which seems to have it steadily dropping off now. I still got another 50lbs to go though so I'm looking at this as just being a change in lifestyle rather than a diet and to be honest, that mentality makes it easier as do the results.

Good job bro, on your way to makin it

you have any loose skin?

I've lost around 78 pounds in a little over a year. Still have another 10-15 pounds to go. Didn't take a before pic because I thought I would just give up a week in.

Started with small things, got used to them, and then ramped up.

I started with a 250 calorie deficit, added body weight exercises, went to a 500 deficit, added 3 miles of walking a day, went to a 750 deficit, added cardio, went to 1000 deficit, harder cardio, etc etc etc.

I am 6'4 and went from 381lbs to 235lbs. Ate less and worked out 14 hours a week
>Hate myself for being a fatty
>Look in the mirror and still see that fat sack of shit

>Still look in the mirror

I lost 100 lbs, I just ate 1300 calories a day for a year. No real exercise. Pretty easy I think. Gaining muscle is harder.

Calorie counting and exercise.

I lost pretty much exactly 70 lbs(30 kg) over 5 months(20 weeks). Went from 110 kg to 80, from not being able to see my toes to having semi-abs.

Already lifting and having some muscle was a plus, but other than that just a very strict 1500 kcal/day deficit, lifting and cardio. Sugar cravings was off the rails first 3-4 weeks, then they subsided. I imagine smokers go through something similar.

Dude u look taller

What app?

Brah, I've lost over 100 lbs. 4 times since 2004.
I'm on my 5th now.
Short story...get in trouble, sent to psych ward, get on meds, gain weight, get off meds and lose weight with diet and exercise.

lost 100 pounds. Pretty much just echoing everyone though. There's no magic trick to it and that is why so many people fail. They want the "this guy learned a single trick and lost 100 see how!" They don't want the simple fact eat less, workout more. Boom that's it no magic i only eat 35 egg whites or some "secret fruit dietitians hate it!"

I FUCKING HATE YOU GUYS. FUCK U AND YOUR GENETICS. IM 18 AND STILL GOT BABY FAT in my face despite doing cardio and pushups everyday FUCK MY ASIAN GENETICS

Myfitnesspal

Lost 70 pounds so far

Just cut calories, cut out most junk, lift a little or do bodyweight excersizes and jog consistently

Damn how big are your nipples?

Dude you have massive underbite oh wait you're just trying to make your jaw look better(btw it doesn't)

Areola is about 2 inches in diameter, but it probably fluctuates depending on how cold I feel.

Nudes?

Your face looks decent without that lower jaw shit.
Stop it.

>>tfw I have small boobs but huge pepperoni nips ;-;

Like what the hell. My mom and sister are both D cups but I get a fucking B cup. Fuck my genetics.

those titties tho

Nobody wants nudes of you, fuck off

Yea well B cups dont sag as much as D cups, plus yours arent gonna deflate and flop around like bigger ones do

Ive always wished I had smaller boobs

I unironically lost 135 pounds.
Went from looking like a fat shit to looking like a thinner shit.At least i can run now, and walk normally without sweating like a pig.

I've been meaning to make a post on Veeky Forums thanking you guys for all the support. For being here, making me laugh and feel. For being here to motivate and call me out on bullshit I spewed. It's getting a little homo so i'm gonna stop but seriously, thank you guys.

Me before.

Me now.

Nice progress

I'm just saying it's less weird if you have big boobs with big areoals as opposed to small boobs with big areolas. But you gave me a little more self confidence so thank you.

255 at 18.
145 at 27.
165 right now, almost 28.

Wife lost 100lbs over a couple years
Was 250 or so, dieted to 170
Did DNP a couple of times until she was 130ish, is on her second var cycle rn
Pretty thicc

Damn man very inspirational. Congrats

Ive lost 94/43kg lbs in 5 months.
It was easy.
>fall in love
>get her
>lose her

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

This is what making it is

dont know if you are the dude in the pic but sick inspo anyway

Baby fat my ass

Went from 275lbs -> 180lbs a couple years ago. Was hard, but I worked my ass off for many months and it paid off.

I went from about 230ish to about 175 in 11 months. It is nice to not be as tired all the time, so many bonuses of weight loss that people dont mention!

y u think hes covering his lower belly in after pic

holy shit i haven't seen this guy in a while. did he ever update 2016/2017?

What was your caloric intake?

What the hell is this crabs in a bucket shit?

dont suppose you guys would post your own faces huh?

nose has slight resemblance yeah

+/- 1600 daily

The whole entire time? or did you gradually drop calories to get to 1600 as you lost weight?

What were your workouts like? Was it more cardio-based or more weight training?

I am at 320lbs should I go for 1600 right now?

Didn't let myself get to planet size but certainly gave 0 shits to now losing 70+ pounds in 10 months. I just ate ~1400 calories daily

Cap yourself at 2k starting out. Get used to the routine first. Research food substitutions (ie carbonated water instead of soda). Fix your bad habits. Once you have a handle on that shit, start cutting for real.

My workouts are all cardio. Started with walking/exercise bike, then road biking, now I'm running around 5 miles a day.

Take it slow, keep the changes gradual and be patient. The people that shock their systems with too little food/too much exercise are the ones that fail first.

Lift some weights. You look like you'd ask me to fuck your wife.

I'm holding off a bit but I'm planning on it. Just looking to lose a little more first

>eating less and adding a little exercise

this is the only answer.

You're thin enough, start lifting now.

There is no point to weight until after you've lost weight to start lifting. When you're a fatass and you're losing weight, you can fuel your workouts with the energy that is in excess on your body.

If you wait to lift until you're skinny, your strength gains are completely limited to your food intake.

Stop wasting your time, cuck.

Went from 220 to 130 in a year after being grade 3 obese since middle school. Use calorie-counting free apps set to lose 1 lb a week, and just be consistent with it. It's largely a mental thing. You have to believe that you are capable of it, try looking at before-afters around your height and weight. Try examining why you got to such a high weight in the first place, and your motivations for losing weight. Don't let people cajol you into overeating bc it's social or "it's just this one time, tee hee".

lost 200lbs over ~5 years.

tracked my calories, did a shitload of cardio and lifting.

200? Damn, nice work.

good job, you look good

Holy shit mirin' skin genetics.

You've been on Veeky Forums for like 10 years

>Jason Lee
definitely mac

I legit dont understand this meme shit of "le makin ur jaw bigga xD"

Dudes objectively handsome as fuck, move on with your lives.

facts

uuummmffff

98pounds raporting in.

calorie counting, working out and cyclical keto diet 1-3weeks at a time

it's one guy who is somehow in every single weightloss thread i've popped up in for the last year

How would you ironically lose weight?

Not bf material
Bf material

I went from 240lbs/108kg in August 2015 to 163lbs/74kg now. I did it through avoiding sugars and simple carbs in general, and exercising to build a muscle base and up my daily calorie needs. Currently I'm experimenting with a sort of IF, only I basically just skip breakfast, and eat a heavy supper, which in turn makes skipping breakfast the next day way easier. Aiming for ~70kg.

5'10/178cm.

This is pretty cool to see. I remember seing this picture before my weight loss. Now, 70+lbs loss later, it's really cool to revisit.

he is handsome as fuck, I don't think any anons were denying it. It's why we're all the more puzzled about him forcing his lower jaw forward

Im at 55 lbs lost so far with another 40 in the works. Started at 255 lbs. Im 5'10".

Just eat less and move more man. I tracked my calories and planned my meals, didn't beat myself up too much when I cheated and stayed active by walking. Now for the next 40 I plan on doing keto and jogging 3 times a week. Its been very fun so far.

I'm about where your before is. I'm set to do the bowflex twice a day, swim for an hour, and cut out junk.

Hope it works for me. I have PCOS and I've been a fat shit my whole life except in high school when I was in sports.

Good to see other bitches here. It's tough to gauge progress when it's just a bunch of dudes.

Pic on the right's a few week's old. Not as spooky anymore, I don't think.

i went from 245 to 179 in 6 months thats 66 almost 70
I have a muscular body, but i still feel like im not even close to as defined as other people i see at my weight.
im at 17% bodyfat and im starting to think my skins just too stretched to recover

>how did you do it
forgot that part.
stopped drinking soda, hired a personal trainer for 250 a month, he doesn't do anything i wasn't already doing, but he gives me a reason to go and do it.
30 minutes of cardio EVERY day. its hard as fuck the first week, but after that easy sailing.i burn 400 cal a day doing this.
i only eat 800-1200 cal a day too.
Cutting out soda alone lost me 20lb in a month

i feel this bro, same thing for me, sorry you went through that

Also forgot how I did it.
Just chose the 'healthier options' at first with no regards to calorie counting. Water and salads, etc. Once I got down to the 100s, I started counting calories.

2 year progress