Monstercucks, are you even trying?

>Monstercucks, are you even trying?
>Not having superior SIP before hard pump

Get in here SIP boys, lets talk about the benefits that the juniper berry gives you when working out.

There's a manlet bodybuilder in my gym, he's in his mid-20's and is shredded like office paper. He's strictly anti-alcohol but I was thinking about bringing him a bottle of water next time I see him in the gym cause he always walks half way across the room to the fountain but I'm considering filling it with some sort of tasteless alcohol just to see him get smashed as I imagine he has no tolerance. Or maybe I'll get some dark alcohol and say it's BCAA's.

What do?

Alcohol is the ultimate bluepill.

the sip pill, on the other hand, is conducive to excessive amounts of gainz and wimen.

He is not sipping water my friend. Most likely it is water and some kind of SIP, its hard to tell as most are see trough so you will have to sneak a SIP from him somehow if you want into big boy league

>Drinking the sugar jew, ever

I drink once a week with the girlfriend, gin is my preferred choice.

Either bombay or hendricks.

I had a bottle of the defective 77% abv bombay sapphire before the recall
Honestly had to water it down myself, and even then it certainly did not taste proper.

Getting more than advertised and complaining
>kys

This, what a fucking poofter,

I mean, I'm not ungrateful, I appreciated the extra alcohol all the same
still, the taste could have been better.

The irony is that alcohol consumption post-workout dramatically raises the levels of test in blood.

This
>Helps with recovering and alpha feeling is guaranteed

>zero sugars
off yourself stormfag this drink is pure American

>tfw too poor to afford delicious Bombay gin
>tfw have to drink cheap vine&beer

How do I unlock Karlie gf mode?
Is it 3/4/5/6?

>tfw have to drive to and from the gym so can't drink before and during workout

kys

lol no, it's 1/000/000/000$

I buy a liter of it for 25 USD. How poor can you be? What does a bottle of vodka cost in the US? For example 1 liter of Russian Standard vodka

sips n scoops

i'm not an alcoholic

How much that come out to? Can i have a c4?

thats like $400 CDN of stuff

may the gains be with you

>mfw 1 liter of russian standard vodka is 57 USD
emigrating to US soon