Get a 30% off coupon for 1 food item

>Get a 30% off coupon for 1 food item
>Figure out 15 lbs of lean pork is still considered 1 food item
>get all this meat for $17 ( east europe ftw)
My question is: Can i eat so much red meat over next few weeks without it fucking up my health?
I'm a good cook but i usually deal with poultry and I heard you should eat red meat max once a week. Is it true?

Of course you can.

The iron/myoglobin supposedly gives you increased risk of bowel cancer. If they colour it that can also be fucky (depending on where you live could be more likely than you think).

Beyond that it'll slow your digestion down, I would try to freeze some or something. You might find eating it a chore by the end of the week. Unless you start eating like this every week it's not really that bad at all tho.

Go HAM buddy

Just freeze some of it.

It wont do you any harm. Portion it up and freeze some though as you will get sick to death eating the same thing

pork is like the shittiest cut of meat brah

>pork is a cut of meat

all ready
thx for the tips. I'm used to eating chicken breast 5 days a week, but pork would probably made me sick of the taste.
pork is the king of animals at my area

>pork
>cut of meat

We found the muslim

back in the 1950s when bacon first entered the market no one wanted it, or any of the pork products because they were so shitty. the way they got people to by bacon was they hired Edward Bernays to make a advertising campaign to physiologically trick Americans into buying the shitty pork products because he wanted to prove to some one you can "manipulate" anyone into buying or thinking anything. This is fact look it up.

Hey rabbi whatcha doin

And how does that make PORK a CUT, you dumb piece of shit?

No you can't op. A vegan will come and fuck you in the ass if you do it.

Absolutely.

>implying the average 140lb veggie cuck can fuck anyone or anything

What is a cut of meat? Serious question.

who the fuck is talking about bacon? This is lean pork

Bacon is made because it can be preserved for a long time so it helped people live through the winter.
Its great for number of other things.

Also fuck the americanisation of bacon, who the fuck puts it in everything. It should be enjoyed with some sausage, cheese, bread, onion and some homemade Rakija like the good God intended it to be.

image related

Is this American bacon?

Why don't they have normal bacon that isn't just completely fat?

Don't you have a freezer?

>most people didn't have freezers 100 years ago
>people traditionally smoked, salted and pickled their food for preservation
>those same food became traditional food and dedicates as the future came
>godlike taste and quality

Why do i have to explain this, do you have no feel for the history of mankind?