Is long hair aesthetic?

Is long hair aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41350187/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if youre a woman

White Jesus?

YOU go the barber and get trendy haircuts while CHAD lets his hair grow out for months. YOU spend nights jacking off at home while CHAD gets texts from girls telling him he left his hair inside their pussies.

dont know any chads with long hair family

Only if you have good hair.

mad baldie detected

How is it possible to see CHAD when YOU spend all your time at the GYM, while CHAD is eating PIZZA off of some slut's TITTIES, the taste of his HAIR mixing with the CHEESE?

im not bald
most men i know that have long hair use it to cover bald spots
the others just listen to metal

>looking like that
He could have a mullet and be hot

Long hair probably only works with a chiseled face with strong features, a tan, and proper hair Care

>proper hair care
This is pretty important too.

My hair is very similar to the OP but if you don't style it correctly it will just fall off on the sides of your head without looking particular good.
Keep in mind that OP is a model during a photoshoot. It took probably an hour to get the hair like that.

Also you need a think neck and shoulders for long hair. Otherwise you'll look pretty girly.

You're completely wrong and delusional.

if clean, maintained and healthy without traces of balding then yes.
Even manbuns are acceptable but to the previous rules you have to add facial hair and proper physique

It's gay if you're a dyel or skinnyfat
It's aesthetic if you're jacked or ottermode

>chiseled face with strong features
Yes, but the threshold for this isn't that high. If you've got a good jawline and aren't too fat to see cheekbones, then you'll be fine

>a tan
Dependent on skin tone, hair color, and desired look. A blonde haired, blue eyed dude with a deep tan can easily look fucking weird

>proper hair care
Easy as shit, especially if you're eating healthy. Just don't let it grow completely unmanaged, shampoo it once a week (or try other washing habits) and you'll be fine.

long hair only works if you live in an individualistic place that nobody knows you and think you are mysterious.

If you live in a neighborhood with a lot of relatives and old friends, they will call you a faggot and ridicule you to death.

> Buzz cut is the best hairstyle for men.

Lol about which part and why do you feel so strongly about it

yes but only if you're not a manlet

What are you talking about? If you live in an individualistic place, no one will even notice your long hair. Seems like you are a faggot who shies away from any sort of individuality in fear of getting noticed.

>Buzz cut
Absolute fucking plebian taste. Kill yourself.

I have long hair. I like it. I like to think it gives me that powdered wig or 18th century sailor look, which I like, but people don't wear powdered wigs anymore.

Buzz cut isn't even a hair "style", it's only purpose is to be "functional", which is completely retarded.

>hurr durr I can look like a retard while I meme myself into thinking I'm a badass because I have no hair for my non-existent enemies to grab onto

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41350187/
is this you? why are you still salty?

Only if you have superb chin genetics otherwise you'll like like a faggot.

I do not have superb chin genetics.

I have long hair, but I used to have a buzzcut for years before that. It's practical because you don't have to take care of it in any way. You don't have to wash it often, you don't need conditioner, you don't need to style it, etc. You just roll out of bed and you're good to go.

But it's horribly boring and I got tired of looking like a generic meathead.

CHAD YOU GYM CHAD PIZZA TITTIES HAIR CHEESE
Do you want to tell us something, user?

That's where the beard comes in. I have a good jaw but a shitty chin. Thankfully I have a thick beard to cover that shit up.

i've had both and i prefer just having a shaved head. it's so easy. long hair you can just put on a bun and short hair is a pain in the ass since you have to do something to it if you want to look good so I just like having a shaved head nowadays

It is if you are tall, have a good frame, and a rigid facial structure. Otherwise, no. You can apply this to most things.

Lol, Im not from the USA so our cultures must be different. I live in a rural neighborhood where everybody knows each other for generations.

If a kid in my neighborhood just get a tattoo or earring, he would be ridiculed to death by other guys.

Seriously, guy in OP's pic looks like an anti-social faggot. I cannot imagine any guy around here has a long haircut like OP's pic.

But when I went to the big city, I saw several men with long hair so I assume that this is a metrosexual style.

>If a kid in my neighborhood just get a tattoo or earring, he would be ridiculed to death by other guys.
Do you live in some eastern European village or something?

>But when I went to the big city, I saw several men with long hair so I assume that this is a metrosexual style.
No, short hair is what's trendy. Undercuts and shit like that.

Not an excuse. I also live in buttfuck nowhere with half of the village being my relatives.
Just carry yourself with some confidence then your special appearance is something positive for you.

Nah, I am not that autistic. I prefer hanging around with other people for fun over being a special snowflake.

Yes.

You're not a special snowflake if you do something because you like it. You're a special snowflake if you do something for attention.

If you keep it clean, well-groomed and have the right hair type. Doesn't work for too curly hair, and usually better if you have well-kept facial hair. Might also depend on your face, skin color, balding patterns etc. but most importantly keep it clean and brushed, don't be lazy that will scarr even your mom away

If done correctly hell yeah it looks great. If not you look like a hobo.

>hair naturally grows out when left alone
>hmm must be metrosexual

>If a kid in my neighborhood just get a tattoo or earring, he would be ridiculed to death by other guys.
>mediocrity enforcement
gg

Um, yeah. If it suits the guy's features and is well-kept. I like this picture.

ONLY if you have good facial hair.

Yes, my good man, long hair is indeed an aesthetic. Whether or not it is aesthetically pleasing is another matter.

Not necessary unless you have a bad chin or jaw.

that thick neck coming into play once again

Damn, Sly looked alpha as fuck with those long hair.

Prime Sly was machine. None of the shitters today can top Sly and Arnie.

Its all about the neck. This is not a meme

too bad sly is an e-nor-mous cuck

Train your neck.

but how?
>inb4 neck hangs

cant be assed to dump all my stuff right now. Google neck brah + neck training, thats the most thorough guide you'll ever find.
But you need to DO it. Knowing about it is fine and dandy, but that wont help you grow your neck
You have muscles in your neck, they respond to progressive overload just as your biceps do

What?

It is what it is. Maybe some people call it aesthetic, maybe some people don't.

If you have hair like in OP's pic, sure

However most men with long hair only THINK they have this kind of hair. In reality their hair is thin, greasy and frizzy. It's disgusting and ruins aesthetics 90% of the time.

Most men can not pull off long hair after the age of 18

STOP MASTERBATING AND START LIFTING

>shampoo it once a week
I always wondered, does this apply to people who workout daily? Seems gross

My neck looks nice from the front, but diagonally and from the side it looks small.
I've started doing neck curls (front and side) and extensions with plates. Is it enough? It's hard to get the ROM using a plate for extensions instead of a harness, but there's no other alternative at my gym.
I'm also working on my traps.

Anyone else with long hair nopoo here?
I've only washed it with warm water for the past couple months, nothing else.

I can't believe I fell for the shampoo Jew for so long.

Once you stop washing it with shampoo the sebum production slows down and it stabilizes. The reason it feels so greasy when you don't shampoo is that your scalp is used to the oils being stripped away every day so it makes way more than it should. Once you stop for a week or so it stops being greasy

Depends on how long your hair is, but yes.
Most people (myself included) have ruined our scalps' natural oil production or whatever by shampooing too often, so the hair gets greasy quicker so you shampoo it again and the cycle never ends. My brother has stopped using shampoo altogether, works out multiple times a week and his hair looks fine.
If you're gonna make the switch I suggest cutting your hair really short first so you don't have to walk around with a greasy mop on your head for weeks.

Only if you're jacked and well-kept

>that neckbeard with ass-long hair that hasn't showered in three months
Vs
>pic related

Is this the perfect length if you want to go long?

Man I really want to ride a bike every time I see that dude

True, but the unkempt neckbeard wouldn't look good with any hair style, anyway.

I have never seen a good looking dude with long hair irl