Is it true that women are supposed to be heavier than men? I understand that women have higher body fat...

Is it true that women are supposed to be heavier than men? I understand that women have higher body fat, but is there any reason why a 5'4" woman should weigh over 150 pounds?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6849136\http://caloriesproper.com/ketosis-in-an-evolutionary-context/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it true that women are supposed to be heavier than men?

At 5'4 you shouldn't weigh more than 110 lbs.

boy you some kind of stupid

If you belive what feminist tell you then yes

Women are supposed to weight more than men because they have more natural strenght to protect their children. It's simple biology but nowadays the male centered culture has come up with the idea that a female should weight less than men thus making women weaker amd more submissive. So biologically women should weight more than men but our culture has fucked up so bad that our species' power roles have done a cart wheel.

strong bait

Whilst I agree 150 lbs is a bit much for most people, I happen to be 5ft and around 145 lbs

I definitely haven more body fat and muscle than my bf who is a lanklet because he does no physical activity whatsoever, but I would expect a woman to not weigh that much more than a man who works out.

No it's not true, women have higher body fat percentage yes but should not weigh more than a man of the same height. There's a reason we have separate weight recommendations for men and women and men's recommendations are always a few kg higher than women's.

If that's you in the photo, well done!!! How long did it take you to go from before to after?

But statistically, you are an OUTLIER. BMI is not accurate for you but it is for 97% of the population because there are very few women on earth with the time and dedication to put on as much muscle as you have. The average woman has a much higher bf% than you do in that photo.

>my bf who is a lanklet
Manlets btfo

You are black and you lift so you being at a high weight makes sense. I'm OP and I was questioning the average sedentary young woman's weight.

Women have a higer bf % but men have more muscle mass. Guess what is heavier.

girls have a hole where the penis should be that's why they're lighter.

it counts for all mamalian species and races that are more or less bipedal.
blacks, apes, gorillas, abos, chinks, japanese or whites the male should be heavier.

>Protecting a child requires more energy than hunting wild animals

Are you Goan?

That would make all black women "outliers". BMI is a Eurocentric measurement. Black people have heavier bones and better fat distribution. Many of us would look unhealthy at the "ideal" weight.

RALEIGH
A
L
E
I
G
H

Terrible bait

not related but need help

This chick stopped messaging e awhile ago from college and recently her friend followed me on instagram
and messaged me saying if i go to this college and she also said "what is up with you and katie".
whats this all about? katie is the grill i talked to awhile ago. I replied we just talked and thats it,
she went on to to compliment me on a few things and that was it. Should i have hopes up?

katie might have said that you two had a thing, but its over and she's trying to gauge if it's socially okay to fuck you. alternatively, she could be gathering intel for katie (so she can fuck with you or get back with you, idfk)

>5ft and around 145 lbs
whale

>Sedentary
Why do you care what a literal loser looks like. Thicc or thin I better never find my gf sitting around the house all day. It's a broken mentality.

lol BMI is the trashiest weight stat out there. It wasn't designed to tell you what an individual looks like or even if they are healthy. It was designed to measure the effects of famine over a whole population. BMI has nothing to do with body composition.

>Black people have heavier bones

>pic
DELETE THIS

>is there any reason why a 5'4" woman should weigh over 150 pounds?
Yes, tits and ass.

It obviously would be better to have more strength tho. With hunting you attack the prey at your most opportune moment, with protecting children you are attacked at your least opportune moment.

I guess in the past the male hunters all looked like skeleton ultramarathon runners with the whole endurance hunting thing, while women stayed home and got powerlifter big.

>whole endurance hunting thing
Didn't exist.

Sure thing buddy. It's not like we've found the fossilized remains of teeth chewed bones in caves. Seen pictorial evidence of the hunts painted in said caves, or found the pits where ancient hunters ran herds of animals off of cliffs.

American education, I guess. Endurance hunting is a thing as a ritualistic exercise, not as hunting per se.

Would be super idiotic too, only an American could believe it.

Nope. Women shouldn't be the same weight at all.
Sadly I now weigh as much as my boyfriend, it's not pretty. I pray he won't dump my landwhale ass before I lose it.

If only there were a gender that was big and strong that you could leave with the women to protect them in case of an attack

Dude work the math on the energy expenditure to literally run a fucking animal to death and drag its carcass back to your village, we'd have gone extinct real fuckin' quick.

No. Men have higher testosterone which yields more muscle, more bone density, etc. They also developmentally have larger frames, longer bones, and bigger bones among other things.

>He will get 100 replies and 88 images omitted with two bait posts

Yet I can't even get a fucking girlfriend

>Dude work the math on the energy expenditure to literally run a fucking animal to death

are you fucking retarded? Humans sweat while other animals overheat, humans can breath better and with more flexibility as opposed to chased animals who must slow down to breathe. I can't believe somebody is this fucking stupid in 2017. This doesn't even mention the fact that our bodies were literally created for cycles of feast and famine. We can go through prolonged periods of time with little sustenance through ketosis and other metabolic functions. Our bodies are literally evolved as endurance hunters

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6849136\http://caloriesproper.com/ketosis-in-an-evolutionary-context/

>Humans sweat while other animals overheat
How can one man be this misguided

Wtf is that in the bottom left? Your dick?

Women shouldn't be heavier than men in general, but what looks good varies. For an average (5'4) woman the absolute max weight I've seen still look good was 170, and the absolute lowest 90. Most look best at 120 at that height in my opinion.

>He thinks most animals sweat

>men
>under 200lbs
pick one, m8.

They do, just not exactly like humans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland

Your reasoning is backwards. Without tools allowing us to carry water, we would be shit at persistance hunting. Our ability to do persistance hunting isn't because we adapted to be able to do it, but because we already had adaptations and tools that made it feasible. Ketosis also occurs in virtually every mammal, it's not unique at all to humans. The more carbohydrate-dependent your biology is, the easier is to go enter ketosis during fasting or starvation when deficient in carbs.

>better fat distribution

wut. Blacks have terrible fat distribution hence why they suffer more from cardiovascular problems.

Only in the United Fats of America.

>If only there were a gender that was big and strong that you could leave with the women to protect them in case of an attack
If you mean men they're all out being skeletal ultramarathon persistance hunters. Therefore the bigger stay at home gender must have been women.

Regardless of our ability to carry water we can still cover more distance than any other animal. Humans are simply more efficient at this. Why is it so hard to understand? The main thing that helps us achieve it is the way we sweat, not how we carry water. We can lower our body temperature through it and this is a thing most other animals can not do.

>Regardless of our ability to carry water we can still cover more distance than any other animal

Our ability to carry food and water is the only way we can travel for long distances, and it's not even close to true that we can cover more distance than any other animal. Birds alone put us to shame.

>The main thing that helps us achieve it is the way we sweat, not how we carry water

If we couldn't carry water to replenish our liquids, it wouldn't be very effective. Other animals do sweat too.

Women have higher bodyfat PERCENTAGE because they have weaker bones and less muscle mass. Women were never supposed to have more fat than men.

XD bro sick meme!

Fat girls are not strong, in fact they are by far the weakest and laziest people you will ever meet.