Why is this mooning? this is like DGB in May on steroids

why is this mooning? this is like DGB in May on steroids

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aDSHNs
discord.gg/bWMucm
discord.gg/fdk4Pv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GRS is for those who missed the VTC train.

blatant shitcoin being pumped and dumped by some discord or telegram group.

>tiny market cap
>superior to both VTC and LTC
>everyone became aware of it about 6 days ago on reddit
>ridiculously cheap transaction costs

Gee i dunno.

you fucking retard they partnered with google

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahaa sitting comfy as fuck right now. I know some of you heard me shiling. U SITTING COMFY ????

wait till they discover XMY Myriad

that would be an interesting pump lol

no they didn't

Tfw when you saw it at .099 and thought eh ill buy later and then watch it rise +1000% :'-}

TFW you sold it earlier this year at 0.00003557

it was pujmped yesterday though, also its not that ASIC resistant

$500 wouldve made you about 15 mil :-----{} we shall move past and thrive together

right on .... here's to the next opportunity

Go to ftc guys. Picking up volume

Every day several random shitcoins begin a moon mission (not a brief PnD). Even in this bear market for alts.

Where are people getting their info?

I check biz pretty regularly to see what's getting shilled and most of these coins are nowhere to be seen.

Meanwhile endless posts about ARK, LINK, ODN, OMG, etc.

WTF biz? Aren't people here supposed to be more "in the know" than reddit and random slack/discord/telegram shill channels?

looks like cup and handle too ... not that that means shit in crypto

This, hurry fast. Set your sells at 4000-5000, only about 30 BTC blocking us from it.

pretty much. I don't think I've ever seen GRS mentioned on Veeky Forums even during this moon

>Aren't people here supposed to be more "in the know"

Some are, 99% of people on Veeky Forums are trying to sell you their bags or drum up interest in their dying shitcoin.

You're out of your god damned mind if you think it'll hit 4k.

I should have bought more

You told me GRS wouldn't hit 3k... Then 6k.. then 9k... Then 15k

You told me FTC wouldn't hit 1k.. then 1.5k.. then 2k...

Get your glasses on. These ASIC resistant coins are what people will flock to until the fork (If BTC even survives).

may good fortune stalk your steps, comrades

how igh can this go in the next few days
reallisticaly

how exactly is anyone here supposed to know?
realistically what the FUCK are you expecting when you ask this

$15/3days

nigga you high on horse shit or what

you asked...

Last wallet released Nov 2016, whats up with that

Don't break what werks?

ive been telling people all fucking day shiling this hard no one listened.

jesus christ, when is this coin gonna dip

why 20x on GRS when you can -80% on link instead?

The goal of biz is to buy high and sell low, not the other way around

can it break 20k today? thats the question here

with the way it's mooning? no doubt

I hear eboost is asic resistant

not tonight. maybe tomorrow for sure

Is Eboost really ASIC resistant?
It has a very VERY spooky chart...

discord.gg/aDSHNs
Cryptkeeper come back lol

>discord.gg/aDSHNs
banned for life kid sorry maybe ill make a new group

i know the approximate time and im just sitting comfy waiting. maybe ill make a group so you faggots can get the gains too. How the gains so far i promised? you faggots bought in right?

Sure if you bought last year maybe.

discord.gg/bWMucm
Join this crypto. At least I can add u here

I’ll make u an admin

That girl isn't a robot.

discord.gg/fdk4Pv

get the fuck in here

>discord.gg/fdk4Pv

waht is this?

clearly you didn't understand what replicants are. go watch the movie again

this coin is being heavily manipulated. stay away for now

No it was shilled, however shilling was pajeet tier with naked women's with logo on their tits. Shilling was so bad it was chain coin tier (not chain link).
If any retards will by this abomination now, they will get burn (look at chain coin graph)

user this sht is going to 20$ in 3 days
\cant say much bubt theres a reason almost no one has sold and why is beeing bought out like mad

looking at the orders right now im guessing word is out

Daily reminder

bought this shitcoin at 2400 satoshi price the other day

aanyone else get a boner watching this coin's bid go over the ask for a second every 3-4 minutes...no better feeling than seeing that when you're holding

its at 20k already

too risky to buy in now?

watch for the next 10 cent dip, i've been playing it safe for the past few hours taking a profit every 10 cents, not going in huge

so buy when its at or below 1.20 USD?

man I saw this shit when it was .20 and thought it was a pnd, lol, how high could this go in the next 24 hrs?

the rise is happening too fast. its a good idea to just play the swings for now. one person can come through and take this back down to 50 cents. yeah i would say $1.23 would be a good buy in, and watch it like a hawk

this coin has a small market cap still so there is a lot of room for growth but its still sort of a shit coin. i think it has some reddit backing

Honestly no

actually, forget about the price, just watch the 5 min candle sticks for the next drop/lull, when the price slows down a bit, buy in then

I'm just scared ill get dumped on as soon as I do, how high could this go in the next 12 hours?

fucking sold at 7k i wanna kms

nobody knows bro. It's gone 15x in 4 days, it's either gonna pump or dump drastically soon, it's not gonna sit where it's at

its most likely going to keep growing, even if there is a big drop, people are gonna buy that dip up, this is the hottest coin right now, second Vertcoin.

if quads i go all in right now

jfc

wow the order book changed quick. this could be the dip you were waiting for or suicide , this is a true YOLO

Check their twitter following, it's larger than VTC's. I also lookd into their history a little bit and found out that it is the first coin to ever activate SegWit