Ayyyyy

Ayyyyy
> be 20 y.o. male
> woking out for the last 14 months, very decent gains
> never got much attention from girls in high-school
> 1 week ago I was selling my iPhone to this chick I found online
> she mires hard, keeps talking about random shit to keep the conversation going
> "so you wanna give me ur number and hang out sometimes" slips out of my mouth
> holy shit nigger what are u doing
> shes blushes and says "yea"
> we meet a few days after, go to movies
> kiss and chat after, I tell her I wanna go to her place (she kept mentioning how she wants to show me her new flat, she moved to the city just recently)
> she said no because her dad was visiting her right now, but she said "next time :)"

Well today is the day, she just sent me a text inviting me over.
How do I prepare for this? Ive had sex a few times but I was always drunk (at random high-school parties) - basically I never had sex sober.
I also dont wanna skip the gym today, should I do it (chest day) or will I be too exhausted?

Motivate me please brahs.

To keep this Veeky Forums related - whats ur favourite exercise to add thickness to your mid back?

Pendlay rows and pull ups

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

You won't be exhausted, exercising will raise your test levels. My advise is not overthinking about sex, just let her guide you if you are nervous and enjoy what is going on. Good luck user

Relax, take it easy
Its nothing really
Dont sweat it
Big breaths

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP~~~~~~~~

I'm in the same boat bro. Biggest thing for me was the stress and worrying, so I'd highly recommend lifting before to raise test and destress. Like the other user said, don't worry bud. You got this

Give her one from me! Don't overthink it! Enjoy yourself, these opportunities don't come along everyday!

I would braap the shit out of that anus

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my

Wtf user

NEVER CONSIDER SKIPPING THE GYM FOR A WHORE

this

what the fuck are you thinking.
and no you won't be tired.

>bro split
seriously what the fuck are yoy thinking

Relax your muscles and keep a steady breath rhythm. Also, sex is about how long you can keep thrusting for, not how fast.

Just rape her

Trips of truth

Don't listen to this retard.
Sex is about a steady build up into a climax.
NOT about how long you can go.
Just be sure you foreplay, and build up the thrusting gradually.
Don't be the moron who sticks it in and goes full wack instantly and then either gets tired or cums.
I also dont wanna skip the gym today, should I do it (chest day) or will I be too exhausted?
Only things that might even come close to being a problem are squats and deadlifts, if you aint doing those you got zero problems.

guys, thanks a lot. also, what the fuck

get a pump on whatever part looks best on you, prob chest / abs / arms. shower eat your shake (avoid a big meal so you dont look bloated) and go over and fuck her brains out and post a pic user you're about to MAKE IT

fuck her hard

post a pic of her* not you lul
Also don't listesn to these cucks about sex. If you want to be in her rotation you gotta make this first time good for her, so she'll hit you up again. You can't really go in with a plan on how long u want to last because every girl is diff in some ways. I've had chicks who don't like to fuck more than 10min, and then hellcats that want me to keep going for like 80 minutes. Judge how tired she is and how much she is enjoying it and mix up your pump rate and position and choke her beacuse 9/11 girls like to be choked in bed, it's a fact. If you've ever seen her wear a choker she likes to be choked in bed. godspeed

Why not get drunk? Just message her saying you'd like to go for a drink first (make sure it's at a location really close to her apartment - very important).

Have a few beers before you meet her (girls on dates will drink like 2 drinks max) and when you're buzzed enough go back to hers.

>Sex is about a steady build up into a climax.
>NOT about how long you can go.
>Just be sure you foreplay, and build up the thrusting gradually.
>Don't be the moron who sticks it in and goes full wack instantly and then either gets tired or cums.
this is the smartest thing i have ever heard ever, really this thread shouldn't overlook this very logical advice right here

How is that the smartest thing you ever heard? It's pretty basic my man.

>KISS keep it simple stupid
its so simple so elegant

lol'd hard at this

dude shes inviting him over thats like taking the ball out of the endzone after a touchdown because you think the 5 yard line looks like a better spot

When fucking put a hand about 2/3rds between her belly button and her clitoris. This will push her G-spot closer to your dick and in effect give a better dicking.

Other than this, have fun, bite her neck, dangle her titties, all the good stuff

Exactly. You'll have a nice pump on, don't shower and ruin your pheremone game, make sure you have enough calories for the gym and what will surely be a 10 hr sex marathon you can do it user

>I never had sex sober.
Neither should you. There is a reason for a saying: "like having sex sober". It sucks. But then again don't be too drunk. 3-5 drinks is good. You also want her to get a bit drunk. Bring some wine.

jokes on you, i know jack about handegg

i tried this once. used too much force - it made the girl fart really loud. worst sex experience of my life, she got super embarassed lol

kek

>I also dont wanna skip the gym today
don't you dare. Just call the whole thing off. You can always meet another girl, but that training session you would lose will always set you back a few days.

they just keep getting better imho

Tell him to bring wine or something then you retard don't move the date out of her place

get your pump on and good luck it's gonna be easy

Newfags

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What can I do to make myself more sexually attractive as a man?

Girls can
>Not wear a bra so nips show
>Get nips pierced
>Short shorts that show off their ass cheeks
>Belly shirts are also sexual

Is there anything I can do as a man to gain sexual attention in the same way?

Kill yourself, hope reincarnation is legit and hope you roll better genetics this time around.

first of all, congrats bro, you're not autistic like most dudes here
ok, here what you gonna do, ask her if you need to bring something to her place, even if she say no, buy a decent wine, bitches love wine, then you drink a bit with her and things will move much better, maybe take some pre workout before going there idk, rest a bit before going out with her.
i like t bar rows

holy shit once i fucked a girl and she kept hitting this spot, like, literally punching softely it, and i was like wtf but didn't asked her anything

>Being this shocked by fart jokes

I hope she laughs at your tiny dick and throws you out.

Make sure to bring your own condoms.

If you got started on your sex life with drunken sex you're probably fucked, at least in the beggining like me
I had lots of drunk sex in uni but the first time I had sex sober even felt awkward, but things eventually worked out and now she is my gf.

Don't panic, you already know how to sex, you arleady know her and already got a good thing going with her. Take some alcoholic drinks there just that both of you chill (not to the point of getting drunk), first and above of all enjoy yourselves, and in no time you will be deep inside her.
Also don't lift today, go for a light run instead, like a 30+ min 5k, for that erection gains.

fucking b&

Source

You've never enjoyed sober sex? Maybe you're just shit at it dude, or you hook up with really shitty women.
That's like saying you can only have fun drunk, it's just sad.

>you will make out for 30 minutes
>you will be rock hard and begging your cock to cum
>you will squirt a tea spoon full of sticky cum juice on her stomach after 1 push in
>pump and dump
>you will embarrase yourself

>coming to Veeky Forums for sex advice

gain confidence and exude non-braggadocious joy about your life and those around you.

this

>quite pungent indeed
kek

Cucumber in the pants

>tfw someone actually wrote this down

Screencap this sheeeeeit
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

u gotta eat the box broe she'll worship u

this desu senpai

Hope you remembered to shave OP, grills today expect you to be shaved. Keep us updated

>get invited to qt 3.14's house for obvious sex
>"nah, let's meet at a dimly lit and really noisy bar for a couple hours for drinks instead of just having a nice bottle of merlot in the comfort of your living room"

Come on man, we're trying to help OP not hinder him.

That's pretty good OP, I wish you the best. Bring a pack of matches with you in case you have to shit because protein shits fucking reek and striking a match or three will kill the smell. And don't take the sex too seriously, if you're comfortable and can laugh with her it'll make you all the more attractive to her as well as relieving the tension for an overall better sex experience.

DON'T stress out or over think.
DON'T fap on the dya you're gonna fuck her, when I don't have sex I only fap once or twice per week to my imagination, and if I'm having sex I'll keep off from fapping 2 days before sex.

You NEED to go with the mentality that you're a fucking animal and will destroy her, you will make her wish for more once you're done. Most girls seem to love choking(try it lightly to see if shes into it), air grabbing, spanking and shit like that.