Does lifting weights really help you get girls?

Connor is fit as fuck, yet his idea of picking up chicks is explaining protein bars to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1-S8TIe5ds
@ 11:00

No. Connor can get girls because he's tall and has great facial aesthetics. His body almost irrelevant.

Put his head on a stick and stacey will still fuck the stick. He doesn't need to be athletic

literally not true

how do people find him attractive?
he has no deformaties, but the elf ears, canine teeth and autistic smirk just ruin it
if he didn't have a great physique he would literally be an aspie

yeah girls would be licking his flabby ingrown hair 25% bmi stretchmark stomach and bitch tits on a boat

I want to fuck connor murphy, no homo

damn, he is "cruising" for sure

He can probably talk about fucking decapitated children and most women would probably playfully punch his arm, giggle, and tell him how funny he is.

better than talking about fucking protein bars

this guy has 0 game lmao

nice b8 m8

He does these videos completely ironically, right? Like this is satire, it has to be.

His nose is not aesthetic.

doesn't matter what the fuck you talk about nigger.

>His body almost irrelevant.
That is plus on any person and you know it

If you are 6/10, with a fit body you can go to 7 or even 8

Big chest, big arms, big shoulders, big back, ect are attractive things and girls love that just like males love big breast and big ass on girls

I think hes gay.

Then again thats what he wants. Hes extremely smart.

He looks like jamie dornan ( christian grey)

Holy shit that gyno

thats not bait.

are you retarded?

its a joke.

thats not bait.

>there are people that actually watch this garbage

>guy who's lifted for 8 years
>isn't overly vascular
>delts aren't pumpkins
>bigger than the average Veeky Forumsizen
must be on roids

you are legit retarded fuck off Veeky Forums and return to reddit you dumb fucking newshit

you seem flustered friend

lmfao god that's cringy

holy shit this is the lamest party ever

bro, he is roiding but whatever you are the expert here

and they actually unironically enjoy it and get motivation from it

I'm legally diagnosed with autism and even for me this is pure autism

He's on the edge of what is achievable natty, could he be roiding? sure, but given the fact that he's stayed pretty steady at that size for the last two years, his lifts haven't increased drastically, and how meticulous he is about his diet I doubt that he isn't natty.

Im fucking dead
Is this real
He legit has the 'tism

did he get off? He looks small as shit

he stays cut year round, has large round muscles, is 21 or 22 and past a natty ffmi aka has past his natural potential.

hows benching pl8 for 1rm you mong, consider not posting until you have left dyel stage

*2pl8

literally posts videos and pictures disputing your claims of being "cut year round", perhaps you should take your own advice. If this body seems that ludicrous to you, maybe consider actually lifting.

I for one get more mires and girls are
Ore touchy since I started to lift

not staying as lean as you can year round is retarded user, sure eat a 1-200 calorie surplus and lean bulk, but gaining stupid amounts of fat to cut is almost solely done by dyel's

i can watch a video of his from each month of the year and he has well defined abs, striated shoulders and chest. just cos he films himself in a flat lit room in a large shirt to make him look small doesnt mean he isnt juicing, post a natty who is in their early 20's and as big + ripped as him, pro tip, you cant

Ive been lifting longer than you and im telling you hes juicing
Now why would you know better than me?

>having abs means you're on juice
how fat are you user?

This This This

What the FUCK's wrong with you idiots

>proofless claims and baseless assertions
okay

ITT: Bitter old natties argue with ignorant noobie natties who haven't learned the reality of natty lifting yet.

Shit

Never

Changes

you just have to look at his pictures over time, its quite clear when he is blasting and when he isn't. Naturals who are at their limit have the same physique for literally years, meanwhile this guy changes from jeff seid-tier physique competitor to 1 year of lifting within months. Its quite obvious to anybody that has lifted for longer than 1 year that he is not natural. Doesn't mean he is on big doses, but he isn't natural

nothing wrong with getting motivation from it

>doing the same thing day after day and expecting different results
>knowing the answer of how to achieve what you desire
>not doing it
yeah its your own fault old man

having an ffmi above the natty limit, plus being cut year round, plus being 6'2, plus being early twenties does.
sorry kids but your idol is on juice, you wont be able to pick up random chicks and get their number after lifting for a couple years and drinking your musashi protein shake within 1 hour of your workout for optimal protein synthesis. just because you can vaguely see a couple of abs in the mirror doesnt mean your close to

>facial aesthetics
Does he? He looks below average with these big eyes but who know

Connor could bust out a PowerPoint about his favorite pony and he'd still get some

>everyones natural limit is the same
>everyone bulks like me and has no self control
>being at a time in his life when he has peak testosterone makes this less believable
>still has yet to show us his seasoned veteran bodybuilder physique

pls tell me you have been lifting for more than 2 years and can make gains whitout bulking

>mad facelets

A nice body is merely a compliment to his face. He'd be a 8/10 if he had a normal non-lifter body.

Lmao sure.

Connor is the person Veeky Forums wants to become, hes the guy who outlifted autism.

like I said before, lean bulk is the name of the game. There is absolutely no reason to ever eat so much that you gain noticeable amounts of fat, sure eating any surplus some will be fat, glycogen stores, water retention. But if you make your surplus small enough this will be negligible and most people won't notice it. And yes I have been lifting more than 2 years

>Lmao sure.
But its true and he has a retarded souless face expression, not to count the 5head and that shitty haircut with receding hairline. Compare him to any masculine man/model and you will see how easily his is blown out.

>But its true and he has a retarded souless face expression, not to count the 5head and that shitty haircut with receding hairline.

Does Connor eat pizza?

connor is brad, the autist disguised as chad. From the outside he appears nearly identical, however his attitude, looks, everything requires a lot of effort and therefor is not really him.

>he thinks he is 10/10
>I tell him why and he calls me fedora
Yeah whatever fag, if it wasn't for you body you will die virgin, and even then you only get the skankest sluts

>>everyones natural limit is the same
this guy who was average his entire life is actually a genetic freak who past the point where even genetic freaks cant naturally surpass
>>everyone bulks like me and has no self control
staying cut year round != 50lb dirty bulk
>>being at a time in his life when he has peak testosterone makes this less believable
straight out wrong
>>still has yet to show us his seasoned veteran bodybuilder physique
dont need to be ronnie coleman to know what is and what isnt achievable natty

Post your face if you're so hot.

>average his entire life
wrong
>staying cut year round != bulk
right? not sure why you needed to point that out
>straight out wrong
keep telling yourself that when you start getting fatter and have less energy mysteriously around 25-28
lets see those floppy titties dough boy

>fuck logikz and shiet mane
yeah I'm reporting your shitty thread for viraling you autist since this is the only thing you understand

>He's on the edge of what is achievable natty
I.e. roiding

>that spaghetti when he tries to speak with that girl at 9:44

Truly a Veeky Forumsizen, he sounds a bit like Forest Gump

I ain't Connor, though. I don't like his cringey videos or his fake personality. He is attractive, however.

or been lifting a long time, if he is roiding it is at most a low does of test given the fact he isn't over vascular and his skin isn't made of paper.

>wrong
i know he was actually below average, pic related
>right? not sure why you needed to point that out
just responded to something i didnt right, not sure what you meant by that
>keep telling yourself that when you start getting fatter and have less energy mysteriously around 25-28
after 30 it starts to decrease a significant amount, also connor is 21 or some shit not even close to 25 let alone 28 lmao
>lets see those floppy titties dough boy
im the one saying it isnt achievable so posting my tits is just gonna be more proof, you should be posting your equal to or better physique than connors that you have achieved full natty you spastic mong

pic

Jesus Christ. Learn to fucking proof read your own shit. Also posting a picture of. 12 year old proves nothing. Now let's see you fatboi

The other user is right. There's something off about him. Can't pinpoint exactly what tho

A girl in MAGA hat at 9:07? nice

haha nice chicken legs curlbro faggot.

never skip leg day.

nice cope, still have yet to see what you look like, hope you have t-rex quads

>his idea of picking up chicks is explaining protein bars to them.
She would still suck his dick, even though he is autistic as fuck. That's the power of making it.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>smaller than connor
>cant see anything but arms
what does this prove?

HEIGHTFACEFRAME is the real lesson, here.

>>smaller than connor
>what does this prove

lmao, that was one of the cringiest things he's done, and we're talking about Connor "The Cringe King" Murphy

Why are you watching white people having a boat party, my friendly negro?

>asks me to post picture
>still has yet to show his doughy physique
>equivalent of autist screech back at everything said to him

Nice physique fattie

this argument is whether connor is natty lmao you post pic of your physique which is smaller, i said post pic of your physique which is equal or better than connors which it isnt
which is why
>>>smaller than connor
>>what does this prove
it doesnt prove anything

says the fatty

bruh
switch to double overhand deadlifts
those forearms
bro pls

I feel the majority of times a thread gets derailed is some fatty trying to argue something to death when it's incredibly easy to tell he's been lifting for