5'9

>5'9
>girls regard me as "super short"
should I just end it? I'm so tired

No they don't, stop being autistic

Holy shit, I'm 5'5, what do girls regard me as?

Invisible, but then again, so is everyone below 6'4.

Sorry, user

>No they don't, stop being autistic
no she literally said it to my face
we were discussing what i could do better for my appearance and it was the first thing she came up with
"well you are super short for a guy hehe" like completely unironically

Another girl

You are not 5'9

>6'0
>girls regard me as "short"
Should I just end it? I'm so tired

That was just one girl user.
Just go for girls that are shorter than you and you'll be fine.

Also don't show people you are insecure about your height, it's a death sentence, the most unattractive thing you could do.

A chair or other inanimate object to notice in peripheral vision and walk around.

I saw a guy that was at least 7 feet tall this weekend. Probably well over 7 feet actually. I felt like a child standing next to him. It was crazy.

I've met 5'2 guys with killer girls, if you're perfect for a girl in every way but she won't date you because you're not tall enough, then you dodged a bullet

FACE >> HEIGHT anyways

She's just shit testing you. I'm the same height, girl's around my height always do it, just roll with it and have a laugh at yourself

I have a literal 10/10 brad pitt tier facial genetics and I can confirm face is absolutely worthless.
girls just do not care about it as much as men do

I disagree
I am handsome, with very good facial genetics, not "tall" (6'0) and girls drop spaghetti around me all the time

>I have a literal 10/10 brad pitt tier facial genetics

>not tall
>6'0

picasso, miles davis, mussolini, prince, charlie chaplin... the list of womanizing manlets goes on. granted, these were all immensely talented and prominent men, and also most of them were weird and unpleasant. but my point is that enough power and social savvy will get you any woman

Damn, and all you have to do is become some of the most famous and richest men in the world!

Also just lol if you think anyone actually lusted after any of them, literally just chosen for convenience (beta bux)

Hahahahaha

Well I'm 3'10, what am I considered?

blonde vaginaboy spotted.

remember that the dark-haired caucasian man will always be the most attractive

why do you associate with self-absorbed whores? do you tend to gravitate towards girls that wear tons of makeup, hair-care products, and expensive clothes? if so you are only getting yourself in a world of hurt.

I have been complimented on my face ever since the end of puberty fixed it and I can confirm your face is probably trash tier, you delusional cuck

6'0 is like average height
Don't be mad tho, I have many shorter friends who are as good with women as me, everyone can do it

>6'0 is like average height
In a nordic country, maybe
average in the US is literally 5'9 for males
80:20 rule always applies

>average in the US is literally 5'9 for males
i sure hope that its shitskins that are bringing the average down. You guys cant be that short, can you. 6'1 here in Europe, feels dead average

if you ever actually had a decent social life im sure youve come across manlets who fuck hot girls. you dont have to be a fucking rich and renowned artist, being sufficiently charismatic and responsive to girls is enough

also miles davis would ask for money from rich white bitches and theyd give it to him.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

youre reading a lot that just isn't there, mane

I'm 5'9, my gf is 5'9.....nobody gives a shit about height in the real world, user. Well, I mean the dumb tinder broads but you don't want anything to do with that degeneracy.

this is fucking gold, can I save this picture pls

post pic of your real face, faggito

6'0 is fucking nothing in northern europe

>it's another episode of confirmation bias
6'1 is above average everywhere except the dinaric alps, where it's average, even amongst white upperclass dudes btw.
The thing you retards don't get is, if we assume the average white male is 5'10-5'11, then there's only a 2-3 inch difference between the average guy and you which isn't that big IRL especially when you consider footwear and posture.
And just because the average white guy is 5'11 doesn't mean there are no people shorter/taller. 6'1 may be above average but it's still a fairly common height

Angry!

Sure buddy

He looks tall thus, every woman would want to fuck him.

manlets must lower their standards moron, most "beautiful people" are weak and stupid these days because all you need is makeup and protein supplements (and no fear of cancer). it has nothing to do with genetics anymore.

girls? or one girl? drop the bitch and move on

You're not 5'9

Probably you're 5'6 or shorter if she told you that

>Thought this graph was hyberbole
>Grew from 6'0 to 6'2.5 in the last year or so
>Amount of attention from girls tripled
>Get approached twice per night out, stared at often
>Girls with boyfriends all up on me

I'm having autistic fantasies about how much I'll slay if I cut to to 12% BF and build muscle.

Paradoxically I've found spirituality at the same time so I'm stuck between now being able to slay and realising that I don't want to slay and would rather go monkmode

What is the correct path?

major cope. you have to only count HUMANS, then the average is at least 6'0 (more like 6'2" in 2017 lmao) just like how average dick size is 8"x6" if you exclude all ERs, pajeets and other subhumans

subhuman

WTFFFFF I AM 5'10'' AND NOBODY FUCKING NOBODY EVER EEEEEEEEEEVVVEEEERR TOLD ME IM SHORT OR SOMETHING RELATED WITH MY HEIGHT. YOU ARE JUST THE ANOTHER LOOSER LANKLET MAKING OTHER LANKLETS FEEL GOOD. GOT YOU AT
>girls(nobody here speaks with girls)
PLS KYS

>6'5"
>guys constantly testing my patience

was at the gym today looking p fat because no pumpy and some fucking 6' strongfat staring at me, once I get my pumpzors and arms are sitting comfortably above 22" right after I got done curling 75's look him in the face
>spaghetti

be happy you can blend into a crowd, you know that saying when you goto prison knock out the biggest guy? well every insecure faggot who thinks they are tough are constantly testing you especially as gym where they concerned about benis size.

girls drop spaghetti around me often even now that im not ripped but when I was ripped I was fucking chef boyardee and Veeky Forums is convinced I am ugly, so either say your wrong or tell me i'm good looking

>your choice

>chink
>5ft8
>people surprised when i say i'm 5ft8

Feelsgoodman

6.2 still not getting pussy? what am i doing wrongggggggg