/fraud/ general

Steroids general.

Roided up manmores awkwardly asking out girls and Jerry's dream 8 year old accountants general.

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sJi2T16Xwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

Dropped the tren down to 1.2g a week starting this week. RIP in peace to all the gains and muscle I once had for now it will leave me.

What are all of you guys currently running?

Also I think PPLs test e is fucked or something, I don't get any oily skin I should get some from a source with bloods.

Had a dream some fag tried to kiss me so I gave him an uppercut.

I hate homosexuals. I LOVE GIRLS

> What are all of you guys currently running?
> Running
> Tren
> Running
I had a dream where I was inexplicably anorexic and had a fucked up gut like that skellyton mode guy in that one webm

yikes.

too bad my life is already a nightmare!

To whoever was asking about drug tests earlier:

Stay away from Clen. It can show up as Meth on a drug test

can i ask if anyone in the uk uses the top rated seller on that review site cos they're not domestic and i want to know if anyone gets their stuff seized?
or is that still source talk?

Ahhhh so this is why you found religion, you're a closet case

>implying

I'd rather be a homosex for victim points than be religious in an increasingly hostile atheistic world.

You could become muslim, people love those degenerate savages

>in an increasingly hostile atheistic world.
is this a joke

Could be but it'd be a toll on my conscience.

You guys ever cut on MK677?

I know GH is good for fat loss, but this hunger is getting out of control

Go to a Christian country in Africa, see how you like it.

But there are niggers there.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=3sJi2T16Xwo

Why would I do that?

Just noticed 0.05-0.1ml gets wasted inevitably every time I pin

fuuuuuark

I'm moving cross-country and it looks like it'll be cheaper to just ship stuff and buy new things than to rent a trailer.

Chances of me getting away with checking suitcases with ~100 capsules of Var/Nolva/Asin

And 4 vials of test?
Or should I just stealth package it myself and ship it out?

Leave a lil air bubble and stop injecting when the air hits the pin

buy allergy medicine. stash the vials in the bottles. Cover the top of the vial with some pills and throw out the rest. Put them back in the box and tape it shut from the inside.

Do the same for the orals. Or find a more creative options. Like hiding it inside game consoles.

Question for you guys.

Defy doc is recommending Clomid. But I started self administering TRT 3 weeks ago (feel great already lol).

If I stop pinning and start the Clomid treatment for 6 weeks, will they be able to tell that I was on test?

Thanks /fraud/

Depends on what ester you've been pinning with. If you've been TRTing with actual undeca, then no. For anything as short as enth or shorter, yes.

wait, no. opposites.

yeah I was confused. not him but yeah.

All these TRT cucks ruining /fraud/

Thanks for the clarification. Pinning Test E so they wouldn't be able to tell. May just say fuck it and keep cruising though.

Thanks again!

wtf are you saying?

they will 100% be able to tell because his fsh and lh will be completely crashed with stupid high test values

basically the only way they don't find out is if the next blood test is in a long enough time that the test will have stopped having an effect. fsh and lh will still be crashed but test also, so it'll kinda make sense

except they have pretrt bloods showing the normal values, so they'll still see he did something

nah, he's fucked

>stupid high test values
He's on TRT dose.

>fsh and lh will be completely crashed
He's going to be put on clomid.

Isn't it Clomid's job to bring the FSH and LH back up?

It would be a 6 wk cycle so I imagine the Test E would be out of my system and the Clomid would start working (if it even works) by the time they want a blood draw.

it depends when the bloods are taken basically

clomid won't bring back lh and fsh to normal values within a couple of weeks.

1500ish is still stupid high for a natty, ESPECIALLY if fsh and lh are both at/near zero.
are you sure they're only going to test at the end of your clomid shit though?

your lh and fsh will have started recovering at the end of that but I doubt they'll be back to normal in such a short amount of time. depends how low they were pretrt.

if they actually go down after what your endo thinks is 6 weeks of only clomid, it'll most definitely ring some bells

but plausible deniability and all that... as long as you're sure you're not getting tested before.

How do you look aesthetic at a low body weight? This guy ran a lot of tren supposedly. but I'm just on Test and EQ.

Pre TRT
FSH = 5.9
LH = 4.4

So I imagine those are crashed from 3 weeks of pinning. Are those "normal"? The only bloods will be taken after the 6 wks on Clomid 15mg ED.

Has anyone had any experience getting TRT prescribed to them if your blood work does come back low. How difficult was it, what kind of doctor, and what country are you in.

15mg is very low for pct purposes. I don't think you'll have recovered fully but you'll probably be able to pass it off as clomid just not working for you... maybe.

fuuuark that dude has sickening asthetics

Rumor has it he had a heart attack and lost all his gainz

cut on very dry compounds

super low bf + tren

JUST FUCKING BUY IT

GOD DAMN I HATE YOU TRT FAGGOTS

my source makes his test e with PPL 99% sure, and it's good to go... blowing up and its only start of week 3

You're having a bad day because of a homosexual dream?

NO IT'S YOU FAGGOTS KEEP ASKING UNINTERESTING QUESTIONS BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL COWARDLY FAGGOTS ABOUT BUYING STEROIDS BECAUSE BOOHOO YOU'RE SCARED SO YOU WANT TO GET IT LEGALLY BUT IN SUCH A SMALL FUCKING DOSE THAT IT'S NOT WORTH THE HASSLE BUT THEN YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME FUCKING QUESTIONS HERE

FUCK YOU

Oh hi Bimbo. Didn't see it was you.

If I'm too poor to afford my own roids can I just go to the doctor and get TRT???

You're not poor, your family is just a bunch of assholes.

A basic 15 week blast only costs $20-$30 a week and that's at Jewish level pricing. Then a 15 week cruise costs less than $5 a week easy.

is 1g test for your firsr cycle dumb?

cuz im 3 weeks in and have no regrets......

next cycle will be half a gram of tren

Wait a few more weeks to reach peek blood levels then see how you feel. What AI dosage are you on?

You are a fucking moron kys

Just go to sst you fucking mongoloid

fuck off olive oil/ba user

>Jewish level pricing
KEK

I was jk about the trt thing, seems like a bad idea desu. I've almost got the money for it, probably another 2 or 3 weeks and I'll be good to go.

I feel pretty good today. How are you sick cunts managing?

Based clark kent

This is the first time out of the many times ive done it that i noticed dnp gives my eyes a slight yellow tint. freaked me the fuck out so i pounded milk thistle and water with Gatorade but turns out its normal. I was only aware about yellow jizz and sweat, but not fucking warning signs of a failing liver.

you dropped DOWN to 1.2g a week?!
I'm on 400mg a week with test base and 30mg of dbol/day.
to low?

i was taking 500mcg of letrozole like twice a week (1mg a week) then my dick stopped working and i became an emotional fag, althoigg there was other stuff going on

ive since bumped it up to 4mg a week (1mg EOD)

i think its hard to overdo your AIs on 1200mg of test a week desu so im not concerned even thugh 4mg is a lot

Did you end up actually setting up a seperate bank account?

Hope your estrogen doesn't rebound.

well it's not a sign of a failing liver in this case, it's just dnp dying your insides. much better right?
>replying seriously to olive oil user

yeah me too

do you think I should back off a little with the AI?

im naturally a feminine fag with thick legs and ass (when i'm fat) so i think itd take a lot to put my estro too low

I don't know mahn. Just ease yourself off slowly when you do come off.

oh you mean when i come off the test? that wont be for a while

i thought you meant estro too low while on test, which could happen (ive only been taking 4mg a week for like.... a week now)

BS. Clark is still big, actually got a little bigger

Underrated

Im LOVING LIFE right now, after being depressed for a while.

Is it the test kicking in?

Yeah, probably. Just wait til you come off =^)

This

>coming off

>weight is down to 255
>adding in tren and winny
>might as well cut for summer
>keep flaking on fuckbuddies to watch Star Wars rebels
>closed a commission on an annuity
>ex has a boyfriend less than a week after I leave
>my cars engine light keeps popping despite a clean diagnostic
>my dog now weighs 70lbs and looks aesthetic as fuck

Typical I guess.

would blasting test give me at least some will to live? I simply have no drive for anything anymore

> tfw you get a text message from red cross saying your 2500 test blood is going to be used in a transfusion
Someone is going to wake up from surgery swole with a hard cock

Dropped trip

what car and build year?

Lexus GS 300 2003

>Paying money for gear and risking your life just to give it away for free

probably the o2 sensor. did the gas mileage get worse recently?

Well yeah but right now I'm just using to store away roid money and money for other stuff.

>ex has a boyfriend less than a week after I leave
Wew. Right there with you lad. You'll be aight nigga.

One of the symptoms of low test is depression, so maybe.

That's what my mechanic says. I also think I've got a funky gas cap.

currently on a test e and mast e cycle.
400mg/400mg ew. i know its pretty low but hey fuck it shits working wonders. question is my buddy threw me two vials of a mast e 200mg/ with tren e 200mg. I'm thinking of throwing those in for 8 weeks of my current cycle.

is this worth it? 400 test e, 800 mast e, 400mg tren e for 8 weeks thrown into my normal cycle?

i used it for about 6 months and mainly for recovery, works great for cutting since its gh as you said but yeah the hunger gets you so just take the dose before bed and youre fine, i stopped using it though because it gave me brain cancer and i will die soon

Don't bother with the Tren, it will take too long to reach peak levels. Maybe the Mast since you've already got some in you, it can't hurt.

put some sterile water in in the syringe or some different oil and use gravity to make it enter last whether thats up or down idk im not a fuckin scientist

take real drugs, equipoise is crap

the thing that sucks is that its a blend.

i wish i was a fucking nerd and could extract the mast

I know that feel my cuckold Defy Medical doc put me on Clomid for 6 weeks as well. Fucking MEME treatment just give me legal injections already and some pharma test faggots.

Why on earth is it in a blend?

ask the vendor??

fucking guy thinks hes a barista

yeah, you have no idea of your tolerances, you may aromatise like a mother fucker grow dds with no idea how youll respond to AIs, lose all your hair and get terrible acne, you're spending 2x as much, and as an average gym rat non athlete (assuming but likelihood is just sky high) you can only grow/improve your numbers so fast anyway, did you even weigh at least 200lbs before you started? why does everyone try to reinvent the wheel with this stuff

It just reminds me of Breaking Bad's first episode where Jesse is putting chilli flakes in his meth.

JUST MAKE A PURE FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT

Not chili flakes, Chili P.

Tren/mast blends are fairly common since the two are frequently used together. One less thing to pin.

I had a dream I had an 8yr old slave who I married when she turned 16. It was a very good dream. It makes me think I should stop the tren, but man did I enjoy that dream

Docs hate test its so enraging

I too enjoy SW: Rebels

Def more exciting than pussy

But why blend it? You can easily just combine them in the syringe when they're in two seperate vials?

I can understand something like Sust (lol) which has more than two different esters/compounds because that would be tedious.

do you know how tedious it is to properly dose when you're mixing?

what if you fuck up drawing and you're left with 0.5ml of tren and 0.2ml of mast? you cant push the plunger back and redraw.

not with that attitude

I do it every pin. Not that hard. Haven't fucked up yet. You can't seperate an entire vial of mast/tren blend either without the proper stuff for it.

Personal preference I guess. I just really prefer having each compound seperate from one another.

You can get a higher concentration total per mg, because the 2 substances dont interfere that much

Yea its bullshit. Already on UGL test at TRT dose and feel so much better. Considering faking Clomid vision sides so they just give me injections or telling em to fuck off and keep on UGL.

Is the Clomid actually working for you?

I'm a hero bro

?que