Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you had an exercise routine I could do while in my office...

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you had an exercise routine I could do while in my office. I have zero time to go to the gym and I'm worried about being sitting all day.
Thanks

Erm unless you have free weights in your office then body weight routines ya fuckin half wit.

I have a couple of 10 pound weights here

i do jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, squats, and lunges. get some reasonable dumbbell weights and use google to find some good compound workouts. i only started doing them with some 10 pounders my mom had a week ago and im already noticing faster muscle formation.

Check bodyweight general threads /bwg/

Look into the /bwg/ threads, or check out Athleanx on youtube. The latter's got a bunch of videos, quite a few of them contain bodyweight exercises. Also, check out his stretching exercises, they'll do wonders for your back/posture.

Get a workout bench and a pull up bar and you're pretty much set.

>I have zero time to go to the gym
No, you don't.

What you do have is zero time management skills.

I have no idea how much lifting some 10 pound weights will help.

Go to the gym after work?

I'm curious to what your daily routine is? What you do every day that makes it "impossible" to go to the gym? Like do you work 16 hours a day?

I'll try this, thanks

will do

Actually I have to be at work at 7:30 AM and don't leave until 11 PM. So either I go to the gym at 6.00 AM and be a zombie all day or get 5 hours of sleep and be a functional human being

see

you can do sumo snatch-grip deadlifts with documents just like that guy

Like my boy Seneca once said: "no time is a lie, not feeling like it are the words you are looking for".

Seriously even if you work 50 hours a week, and I doubt that you do that, you still have enough time to go to the gym and get enough sleep. Yes you might be tired but like everything in the world: you will get used to it after a few weeks.

So in short: stop being a fucking faggot looking for lies and hit the gym

Holy shit what do you do for a living man?
A tough situation I imagine?
Good luck, we're all gonna make it bruh

I'm COO of a marketing agency, so I got to be on top of everything all the time or it's my ass

Poster who called you a half wit here.

Fuck dat man, you're gonna make it. Calisthenics go.

A half hour in the gym three days a week will put you far beyond a normie

>I have zero time to go to the gym

please elaborate on this as I am having trouble believing you

Can you please roughly describe a day in the office? I want to know what I'll be getting myself into. Thanks.

As for the fitness part, the most efficient setup I can think of is pullups and dips (require two parallel bars/sturdy chairs) and maybe bike to/from work?

This. You can do Friday/Sunday/Tuesday or Wednesday if you're really worried about sleep. Even just a couple of weekend sessions are better than nothing. Also petition for a company gym with a squat rack, it'll look good on your resume to boot. Most places have them in big cities now.

that I can do, I don't work on Saturdays or Sundays.

Yes, I get in at 7:30-8:00 tops and just go into my office and start reviewing shit all day, have a few meetings, go downstairs to check on the creative team. Then I'll have lunch at a restaurant just down the street, come back and keep checking on e-mails, etc.
At about 7:00 I'll go downstairs again to sit down with the creative team and review what we've done throughout the day.
Then I'll spend the last hour of the day making checklists for the next day, reviewing my agenda, etc.

check this

So...sounds like you can work out in the morning or night after work? What's stopping you from waking up at 5am or staying in the gym until 10pm?

absolutely saddening, that's beyond korea-tier

better be making more than $100k

that I have to get some sleep dude

Oh yeah, money is very good, plus stock options too. I get a lot of perks vacation wise, healthcare, company car, etc. But I have to bust my ass off for 8 months a year

dank, good luck senpai, imagining you as real life bateman

hahaha about to kill a couple people in the office for sure

That guy is going to snatch 160 with a tie on and rectangular plates? Do you mind posting the complete video?
>footwear seems to be alright