SOMEONE WILL PAY

SOMEONE WILL PAY
SOMEONE MUST PAY
EVERYONE SHOULD PAY
SOMEONE IS GONNA PAY

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-09-24/obamacare-website-costs-exceed-2-billion-study-finds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How come he can't afford it? Pretty sure he always talks about how he has saved most of his YouTube/Twitch earnings, based on that he should have 6 figures in his bank account.

Sorry I'm in Australia, we get all this shit for free. Does it cost gigantically obese people shit loads for insurance or something?

Hasn't he died already?

Because he's an obese, dishonest piece of shit.

Yeah, someone's gonna have to pay for an extra large cemetery plot.

i hate this guy so much, the worst is how he acts like some philosopher where everything he says is profound and true despite having an audience of 12 year olds

>he should have 6 figures in his bank account

His wife spends all his money.

Pay for what, another bucket of KFC?

The guy has made well over 1 million on YouTube and lives in a shit heap of a house. Either he has a shit ton sitting in the bank or he has a hell of a coke habit.

Not our fault he can't keep his bitch in line.

Boogie is a disgusting fat piece of shit who can definitely pay for his healthcare due to his thousands of fans giving him all the money.

But fucking stop using him as an argument against universal healthcare. We pay taxes for the betterment of our entire society. Roads, schools, firefighters, police, military, etc. I don't see how healthcare should be excluded from it.

the motherfucker got $30,000 for a single video promoting the xbox 1. he gets six figures a year from ad revenue alone, and he now has a patreon account.
this fucking fat faggot is either lying (i don't care if it's politically motivated or to garner sympathy) or is so insanely financially irresponsible that i no longer have pity for his bad decisions.
boogie needs to fucking grow up.

god this is straight from pol.. u addicted to yous?

he doesn't need to do more growing

The kind of coke he does is not that expensive. If it were the other coke he'd probably me more thin too.

They're reposting it very frequently here.

>somebody will have to pay

yep, and it ain't gonna be me you selfish, corpulent slob bitch.

Because on a project that should cost 2mil and take a month, 30 is spent and it has been extended by 9 months. Bloated Western governments are extremely inefficient. If the money was being put to good use, no probs. But it's not.
>We pay taxes for the betterment of our entire society.
You pay taxes to give your money value and keep you poor. If the gov needs cash, they take a loan.

But that's an argument against inefficient governments, not healthcare.

Depending on the source, his net worth is between $700k and $1.5mil. He can afford his own health care

that tweet is fake retards

you've literally just confirmed you retard

how is he lying? what are you trying to say other than you're a really tough internet warrior for using caps lock?

>someone has to pay
Lol its going to suck when he finds out that someone is him, and he's paying with his life.
Rip in peace

t. commie retard

Everything becomes 10x more inefficient when government is introduced to it

Just try to prove me wrong

In what world does 750*12 = 13500?

18 months, not 12

>somebody will have to pay

That person is YOU.

Youtube has been on a steady decline in money and investors since the whole pewdiepie incident. Most youtubers who aren't making money amy other way are probably living on their savings.

>what is patron?

Being fit doesn't mean that you'll be healthy, you can end up sick, disease etc..Not disregarding the fact this guys a lying leech.

>muh roads
Kys

To pay 40k in medicare you would need to make 1,111,842 in income.

He doesn't make a million a year

So under this obamacare thing he was obese and without obamacare he's going to remain obese. What's his problem or point precisely...

He's just mad he won't get the gastric bypass surgery in time

Fat lot of good it'd do him even if he did get it. Amirite?

>XD

HAHAHA he literally try to save other people ass by promoting universal healthcare yet people still shitting on him.
American are so retarded and brainwashed by the corporate and rich people that they became THIS stupid.

maybe I should build a company in usa and enslave as many wagecuck as I can for lulz

Could you imagine being this fucking stupid holy shit lmao

yeah right

ask Eichmann, then we talk again, Mr. Ike the kike

t. someone who has never worked in a large private sector company

>Trump actively supported the repeal of Obamacare, campaigned on it for 1.5 years
>he ends up winning in November
>oh shit Obamacare could be gone late February
>we're now in may
>Hasnt made the effort this whole time to lose the weight in order to get the surgery covered under Obamacare

Sorry not sorry. Especially when I remember the literal hundreds of thousands of dollars he has in the bank from YouTube. How do those broke ass landwhales off my 600 pound life do it?

>maybe I should build a company

It'd never work because you're poor and stupid.

You'd go into debt being a failure and then owe the corporations money and.....

You know what? Come on over and make your company.

>Does it cost gigantically obese people shit loads for insurance or something?
it costs more because they have more expenses they're more likely to have health complications which need addressed
fat people want tax paid Healthcare, thin people don't, because thin people get shafted fat people's lack of self-control

>18 months
>8000$ worth of service
I have used zero

>don't see how healthcare should be excluded from it.
country is to big and I act healthy to save money
others don't and they should have to deal with the consequences
you can't just fix everything with government

Has a "large private sector company" ever spent $2 billion dollars on a website that didn't even work?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-09-24/obamacare-website-costs-exceed-2-billion-study-finds

JUST TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG

you dont get anything for free idiot. check your paycheck next month and look at the tax deductions