Who /failingexamsandlosingstrength/ here?

Who /failingexamsandlosingstrength/ here?

First day of my 3 day uni exam and I've barely written a page desu. I havent skipped a workout in around a month, yet I always skip brain day.

I dropped out of high school. Getting my GED. Have fun wage cuck! I plan on getting an Asian sugar momma and touring Asia impregnating the locals and eating noodles

Stay strong, user. I got incredibly burnt out before the semester ended, but I made it through

are you me?
currently omw to ottermode but born thicc. haven't hit solid gym day in a week, but my meal preps keep me alive. going after graduation.
>datfeelwhenMASTERS.png
we're gonna make it brah

I haven't gone to school in years and I still get anxiety when I remember/think about upcoming tests.

Who else is part of the /swoleleft/?

I want to make fun of you, but if you're Veeky Forums you might actually pull it off

Had to turn in a definitely terrible exam today, and I have a paper due at midnight that's half-finished. Also, it should be leg day, but FML I'm not going if I have that on my mind.

And I actually enjoy leg day.

I dropped out of college because I realized that I really didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. I feel like I'm going to be working here in the restaurant for the rest of my life now. All my co workers are pretty much staying here and not doing much with their lives.

I do make pretty good money here, but its not enough to where I can live a good life. I also have no benefits from working here. I'm trying to find a better job, but since I only have being a server and also being a college drop out on my resume, I'm kinda fucked.

I've been offered call center jobs, but I've been told that I should never take those.

one month out from exams, any A LEVEL BOYS here

>Answered every question without any guesswork
>Still afraid I'll score

If you enjoy serving try to move to a better restaurant

never skip brain day bro

I am still fighting those exams

>tfw it's over in a week
only one more fucking week but i feel like i won't make it brehs

I don't really enjoy it though.
Its easy and I make decent money, but its not something I want to do forever. Thats why I'm trying to find something else to do with my life, but I'm kinda stuck, so its just stressing me out.

who /unemployedandmakinggains/ here?

Got my end of years in 2-3 weeks and haven't attended a single lecture in any of the subjects.

The plus side is that it's foundation year mathematics and physics, the entire semesters work can and will be learned in 21 days to a passing grade.

Fuck me do I need to get fucking organised for next year though because the stress of being a total fuck up and getting through by the skin of my teeth is heinous.
It's like I feel like I'm totally fucking up but I know I can handle it and still get through the year doing it my way. I wish I just had the confidence to trust in my abilities.

First exam's in a week. Fucking kill me.

I have a take home exam paper due tomorrow that I'm procrastinating and then 3 finals the rest of the week.

I'm normally pretty good about exams but fuck I hate writing papers, my grades are also at are point where I could skip every final and still pass every class. Which would be fucking retarded but the fact that they don't really matter makes me even less motivated to put in the effort to study.

I'm not worried about the tests but this paper is gonna make me miserabe even though it's easy shit, it's just so damn boring to sit down and finish writing it.

I just want to go home, I'm so done with this year

>tfw it's over in a week
same bro, we're going to make it nigga

>tfw have a 2000 word essay due tomorrow midnight and barely half way done

>tfw procrastination and low focus fucks you up academically
>tfw have exam day 10
>tfw didnt study shit
>tfw cant pull all nighters because its going to fuck my gains
>tfw have class from 8 am to 17 pm
how the FUCK i'm gonna pull this BASIC STATISTICS EXAM

Me. Psychology entrance exam tomorrow morning. Not going to pass because shit is hard and I'm gonna fuck up my sleep pace and lose gains.

>failiing exams
>losing strength
DID /FITLIT/ TEACH YOU NOTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Currently ODing on vyvanse and caffeine getting final prep in for Biochemistry and two other upper level STEM classes
On a cut and down 15lbs so far.
Get on my level

Jesus Christ, is college even worth it?

>BASIC STATISTICS
come on my man, nothing difficult about that

>6 (six) exams in 3 (days) starting next monday
>haven't even opened a book
>have not been attending most of these classes

Yet I'll still pass

Is it too late to study math at age 23?

fucking failed an online exam just now. need a 65% on the final now to get a C for the class.

Its never too late. I fucked up out of highschool and didnt wind up starting college again until 24. Now ima 3rd year mechanical engineering student with 3.8 gpa and lift 4 days a week. And im not even in the top 5 oldest people in my classes. You can do it if youre not a lazy faggot like the rest of these people.