Bodyfat estimate? It's hard for me to drop more without starving

Bodyfat estimate? It's hard for me to drop more without starving

13%

You have a very similar build to mine. I'm at about 16-17%BF though. How long have you been lifting? What's your routine?

pull up your fucking pants nigger

>Literally 100-110lbs soaking wet.

Ironically its both fatties and skellies (like OP) who constantly post on here about their strength routines and how superior it is to brosplit.

>skelly
He is clearly ottermode. You sound like a salty fatass. Op didnt even mention his routine.

A bit over a year (before that I did starting strength but I'm not counting that). I do the kinobody program, don't think it's necessary the best routine but I also don't think there are way better ones out there.

Currently 165lbs at 6'1. Cut a little over 10lbs in a month or so but that's including initial water weight

leave me alone dad
you just dont understand young people geez

thats not ottermode at all. thats like half way between ottermode and skeleton.

>Seen this so many times. Kiddies too scared to get fat in order to get thin.
You need to stop cutting and start eating like you're planning to hibernate this winter, while following a decent program - I always say SS but whatever. I'm 5'9 and I weigh 40lbs more than you and look more ripped.
Eat and lift until you weigh at least 200lbs. Then think about your first cut...

>Bodyfat estimate?

low enough to start bulking. eat and lift heavy

You look good you just need a lot more mass. As for body fat you don't have really deep cuts so I assume you are around 12% but don't worry about going lower because 10% is on the verge of starvation so if you are struggling now it will only get even harder.

Clearly ottermode? Kek, this guy weighs less than a little girl.

You look ripped because you're a manlet

> start eating like you're planning to hibernate this winter

Or how about just eat at a slight surplus instead of being a fucking idiot and being stuck bulking/cutting?

People here waste years bulking and cutting like dipshits when they could just do one massive cut and then spend the rest of their life putting on clean mass and looking good all year

I'm convinced Veeky Forums just tries to sabotage people into looking like shit

I post again here.
5'9 150 lbs I originally thought 20 but the guys in the other thread said less.

Abs are supposed to start to be visible around 15 right?

11%

yep

no abs don't show until 12% if you're lucky buddy

Stop cutting you DYEL

don't listen to this fgt, desu

but i'd consider a lean bulk soon if you are in northern hemisphere

>He is clearly ottermode

Since when does working out for 6 months put someone into ottermode? Is not having a dadbod really enough for you people?

These are the posters that thing anyone above 1/2/3/4 is on steroids

That depends on how much muscle you have on your core. There are people at like 16% that sortof have abs because they've been working them for years and there are people at 10 who don't have shit because they are skellingtons

Fuck off I bet you look like an emaciated child in clothes.

Abs are muscles.
Bodyfat has nothing to do with it.

Skelly looks like 10% but don't worry about your fat worry about getting gains in your case

Depends on genetics I get top 2 rows around 18% but most normies get that around 13 or 14

dexa'd at 11.5%

What's my bf %

Side view
Don't know my actual weight but between 175-180

18-20%

Hard to tell because youre skinny. Over 20 for sure though

What's a goodway to lower it (newfag) I'm guessing burn more than intake? Or just eat less

do cardio and find your calorie maintenance and eat at a 500 deficit

make sure to eat properly

Body fat %?

side view