Mirror me is a 7/10

>Mirror me is a 7/10
>Me in pictures/videos is a 5/10

Fuck this shit, I thought I was Almost Chad mode.

Why are you worried about how you look on pics? Real life is what matters
I also think I look like shit in pics but that hasn't stopped me from girls approaching me

that is probably because you are used to looking at yourself in the mirror

take a video of yourself from like 3 meters away, that is how you look IRL

How does this work?

i look like a goblin in videos/pictures but good in mirrors

You have to learn that photos or video taken with camera with wide lenses causing you to look way different from what you look like from the mirror. Stop being a faggot and keep on lifting

idk it just does, just like we find people less ugly after we've getting used to seeing them

but if you are wondering why you should stand a few meters from the camera it is because of lens distortion
see above

there is nothing to be sad about being average, I saw some study that showed that the difference in salary between ugly compared to average is twice as big as big as the one compared to attractive and average

major cope, you're a 3/10 IRL at best buddy boyo, time to visit Gandy

i'd be happy with average desu. even my mother said i'm ugly so there's no hope for me

That last pic keeps cracking me up

In addition to lens distortion there's the effect of selfies usually being flipped

This is why you think your selfies look better on Snapchat than just camera, because they aren't flipped from what you're used to seeing.

same, it would be nice to be like most people and not in the ugly minority

Probably got some asymmetry you're used to in the mirror but is reversed in photos so looks different to what you'd expect.

Good news is everyone else is used to the photo version I guess?

>Think I'm 7/10
>People used to say I look like Ryan gosling a bit
>Grow my hair out a bit and don't get called it again
>Recently cut my hair and grew my stubble slightly
>Get called the goose again on a night out
>See a video of myself from the same night on Snapchat
>Eyes are slightly asymmetrical like gosling
>Not sure if camera or real
>Still feel self conscious

Girls wouldn't say it if they didn't want the D right? They're like 6 or 7/10 girls at most. I get ignored my the 8+/10 girls

wow you sound ugly af you should kys yourself pronto bub

practice posture and mannerisms

chances are if this is true you're probably standing upright more in the mirror but in person you might slouch and just not keep your shit together

Thanks user. Gonna find the biggest guy in the gyms leg press set and slide my head between the weights when he's on the last rep.

>The biggest guy in his gym does leg press

shiggy diggy

The rule is your rating is the rating of the girls you get hit on by plus 1

E.g. if the average girl that hits on you is a 7, you are an 8 or so

>Everyone squats
>If you don't squat you're doing it wrong

user I only squat every 3/4 days because I want to be able to walk when I'm older. I already have knee problems.

You will never know how you look to others. Mirror, camera, pictures. They all distort how you actually look in one way or the other.

Pay a professional photographer if you want a picture you look good in.

Not true to me

I've had three 8/10 girlfriends and I'm a 5 at BEST.
They've all pursued me, too, and I have no idea how to approach women myself.

>tfw 30 and alone again

this, good post

no they have not been 8/10 they have been slightly above average

Huh, I look like shit in the mirror, but whenever I take a vid/pic I always look way more handsome

More like kill yourself and reincarnate with better genetics if you want a picture you look good in buddy boyo

nope

It's something I always got shit from by friends and family

is that an 8/10 to you? because she is slightly above average

haha

okay

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

That 3 meters thing. Are there any studies done on this?

no it was just some distance that I guessed should make lens distortion less noticeable while still being close enough to see your face in the video

solid 6

You shouldn't try to judge the appearance of people you have been or are in love with. It greatly distorts your view.
I really don't think that girl is an 8/10. She is not ugly, but not two points from perfection

8 is literally model tier. This girl has a really poorly developed face and would look like shit if she was male, huge nasolabial folds too. Lucky for her, male attraction is basically binary and thirsty retards like you constantly overrate shit.

4-5/10 (leaning to 4)

damn, post a pic of yourself please

Why? I'm like a 3.

I'd say a strong 6 but possibly a 7 with a great body. Above 5/10 but so is almost every woman with makeup and in selfies.

So yeah...

so that girl is a 4, and you a 3?

you must be good looking then

I've seen people I know reflected in mirrors and they look more or less the same so you can get an idea.

>thinking a 8/10 is the same for someone else
>people don't have preferences

same. On a pro camera I still look pretty handsome (pic made for my paper). But on phone camera I look like shit. No selfie spam for me

She's subhuman (i.e. average)

wtf, mom's usually say you handsome even if you're quasimodo 2.0

That's a strong 6. Meaning above average, but nothing special. She just hits "the spot" for you. I have that same thing when I see girls hotter than they are to others. For example this one to me is 9/10 and for others she's like strong 7, I'm guessing.

I disagree she is above average

She's a 6/10. Looks like a polish drug mule whore

When you say """"above average"""" you actually mean "would bang" Tbh, you are wrong.
A lot of avant-garde and runway models are selected by exoticism, not necessarily objective beauty.

Seriously try to imagine her gender flipped. Really attractive people are attractive regardless, because they have BONE MASS. And BONE MASS is literally EVERYTHING when it comes to looks.

I'm Polish. That explains a lot.

>try to imagine her gender flipped
i'm not into that sort of thing, senpai

me on bottom left

pls be my gf
It's just a trick for applying more objective ratings. Of course, this presupposes that you actually have knowledge of what beauty IS.

For one, beauty != attraction

sure, only you know the true recipe for beauty, master

>fully aware that I'm a 3/10 at best
>know that I have no chance with at least 90% of girls
There's a sort of bliss in being aware of your own ugliness.

Same.

It's just that I had a girlfriend at one point (5/10?) and I was happy for a time.

The bliss turned into a curse because of that however. Like, you know you made it happen once, but to do it again? It's pretty much like trying to win the lottery twice. I mean c'mon.

Fuck our lives so hard. It's so unfair.

Do you have polish head?

Short jaw/chin, strong forehead, generally head shaped like a turnip?

You should probably grow a beard for aesthetics

I'm not too bothered about having a gf anymore. I've spent so much time isolated from other people that the idea of changing it suddenly terrifies me.

Why do all Slavs have short jaws and chins? Even their models have this trait (Russian model here)

Sounds exciting to me.

I mean, I have no friends or anyone to talk to and that's been the case for 2 months now. Can't fucking wait to change that, really.

Different perspectives I guess.

the camera thing almost gave me BDD when I was too young to know about lenses and shit

Nah, my chin is solid. I look sort of similar to that guy but a bit uglier. In my opinion this guy looks good, but if you're not accustomed to such a face you might find it weird. To me for example Fins look retarded, but I know their girls like that look.

Not this guy but holeee fuuuck I just realized that is me.

Short chin and jaw, high forehead even though not balding in the least, look like an ugly baby without a beard.

Just fuck my Polish shit up fampai, I'll never be Aryan.

>mfw the super masculine version of Gandy is just Gandy

Prime Gandhi is literally the only 10 to ever exist Tbh

flawless development + uniqueness/exoticism, what a god

this is considered 7/10? lol, im doing a lot better than i thought then

>tfw bright blonde hair as kid
>Crystal blue eyes
>Now 23
>Dirty blonde/brunette hair
>Silvery blue eyes

Aryan escaped me

You can still look pretty damn good. I'm Russian and I look quite similar to model in post related and Americans have said I look Aryan lmao

Im a 5/10 face, i sometimes get approached by women way better looking than me. My body is great tho(height,frame). Also when i look at half of my face at a time on picture it looks great, about 7-10. Nose Just ruins everything.
Also fuck me gandy is the truest 10/10.

Do people pick up on that I secretly hate them? I don't think I'm bad looking but I cant stop being a complete and utter misanthropist. Chicks just say the dumbest bullshit and it makes me want to choke them.

Daily reminder that Gandy is a hardcore introvert who only slept with 3 women in his life

Personality > FFH

If I know your type people just think you have very poor social skills.

mirrors MIRROR your image and since you look in the mirror more than at pictures of yourself you are more accustomed to the flipped version of yourself.

most cameras don't mirror so you look different in pictures than you're used to seeing which is why you think you look bad.

truth is you have always looked like shit.
get bigger.

Well guess i'll start this shit off
Decided for a new haircut, buzz cut instead of usual

Thoughts?

Creepy slav weeb / 10

Seriously dude. Come on.

how about double jaw surgery, genioplasty and upper eyelid and tear trough fat grafting

Most people are oblivious to those types of cues, or rather, they reliably misread them. They think a total cunt is being nice, and that a nice person is being a cunt.

As to chicks being dumb as bricks, well duuuh. If not for vaginas, there would be no reason to talk to them, really.

You wound me anons
Though i do admit that that 48hr fluff looks hella bad

post from another angle

Grow your beard out more. Also, when you take pictures look slightly above the lense of the camera.

>Lucky for her, male attraction is basically binary
Are you implying female attraction isn't binary? If anything it's more binary than male attraction

no girl would look good with my jawline

Never had a proper short buzz cut so i'm still undecided if i like it

Yeah the beard thing is what i'm wondering about, can't wait until it's back to it's usual length of about 1-2 weeks growth

You look like the "just fuck my shit up" guy lmao

Its binary, in that it either clicks one way or the other, but there's usually a lot of "give" on the potentiometer gauge before it clicks, if that makes sense. Problem is, the entire process can take seconds, like with men.

But while women are crappy, dysregulated potentiometers, men are light switches. Single flick and its done.

God I'm not explaining this well at all, am I?

Give it another 5-10 years.

Bump

>N****o figures in the back

that better not be your room negro

>talking shit about Marlon my magical room negro

Just means i've got a bad haircut rather than ugly
phew

Oh you mean my Naruto + Sasuke figures? Came with my collectors ed UNS4 game

hydraulic press now

God this shit makes my blood boil. My social skills aren't bad by any means, and I can be sociable if I want to,but sometimes I just don't feel like talking to people, and then they get this mixed message like I'm some kind of sperg, and their nipples get hard at the idea they have some sort of advantage over me and begin talking down to me as if I was suffering from smooth brain or some shit

Get an undercut, bitches love undercuts

user, I think... you might actually be a sperg

Hey fun fact if you hate everyone you talk too I can guarantee you have extremely poor social skills. Try having more love and empathy.

>Golliwog hanging from door
>Dead serial killer eyes
>Bony head
>Slav

This is why you never visit passed east Germany.

Not him but, what in the fuck? Why on Earth would he want to do that? People suck. Me and him and you included. The best of us are assholes just short of deserving a painful death.

Mirror is fairly accurate in and of itself. The real difference is probably lighting. Bathrooms have more flattering lighting than most places.

My mom has told me I'm fat, short, and ugly, but she's also trying to make me hate her and myself as much as possible so I'll either kill myself or move out. I don't have the money to move out, and I'm a NEET, so there's only one option.