He doesn't shower every day

>he doesn't shower every day

HOW? If I skip a day I feel fucking filthy. You people are disgusting.

>GRIMEY GAINZ HERE

>he doesn't shower every day
Sounds like a guy I know called bryan.

depression

>muh sadness
literally everybody in the fucking world has depression. grow up faggot.

THIS lol XD

I don't know if that was sarcasm but feeling depressed and feeling like you want to fucking kill yourself is one of the most normal feelings there is. all these fucking faggots sprouting about how depressed they are as if it's an attractive feature about them. get a spine

Alcohol, weed, and lifting make me happy. Sometimes I lift til exhaustions, smoke a buncha weed, knock back 4 beers and forget to shower. Sue me.

Are you me desu?

Nobody thinks it's an attractive feature except special snowflake tumblrinas you dumbass.
>lmao feeling hungry is one of the most normal feelings in the world because most people live in poverty shitholes and can't feed their families grow up faggot

Good job showing everyone what a dumbass you are
I'm not even depressed faggot

I wash my face a couple times a day with hand soap, usually after using the bathroom. It makes my skin feel less greasy.

Is it bad to use hand soap for my face? It feels clean.

Yes senpai. We are all each other.

Could dry your skin out, depends on your skin type really.

>except special snowflake tumblrinas
if somebody says they are depressed, they are an attention seeking faggot

there's a difference between living in a first world country with virtually anything and everything at your fingertips and saying you're depressed and being born in a third world country and can't afford to eat against you will

>with virtually anything and everything at your fingertips

You can be too poor to afford vital things in a first world country.

I do the same tho instead of the weed (I had pretty much only bad trips) I drink either lots of red wine or beers until I pass out, for the sleeps.

I do a lot of cardio to not maintain the belly.

If you skip showers you disguise as a filthy gains goblin and then they won't getcha

You are one delusional little faggot.
And I feel sorry for you.

i didnt shower since saturday
sunday i was starting to feel a little gross

last night i felt even grosser and my eyes were starting to burn from salt in my sweat

i just took one and it feels good

this mostly. just no motivation to do it

yea go get some face scrub
if you're poor put some coconut oil on your face

literally everybody in this fucking word is 6'6"
grow up manlet