How does Satanism make any sense? If you believe in Satan, by extension you believe in God...

How does Satanism make any sense? If you believe in Satan, by extension you believe in God. So why worship an inferior being and end up in Hell forever? Even for the short term benefits it's just fucking dumb

It doesn't. That's why nobody seriously worships Satan, they just LARP as satanists because they're edgelords.

Considering that the Bible was written or inspired by God, it's likely he has lied about Satan being the inferior one.

because satan is kvlt

It's like neo-Pagans but edgier.
They're basically all tryhard atheists.

>Chad
>doesn't mind people telling him what to do
Not how that works bud

We only get one life, being dismissed as tryhard or edgy when not harming anyone is not something I’m willing to accept. I do agree with their tenets and I am interested in a way to have a pagan like religion. I may soon seek out satanists in my area and get involved

The Bible is made up of smaller gospels written by people which is why its up to interpretation, also satan was created by god to serve him so clearly satan is weaker.

LaVey Satanism don't actually believe in Satan. It's more of a philosophical movement
They're atheists and just use Satan to look edgy

laveyan satanism has only existed since the 60's

satanists who aren't LARPers (ie you won't find their angelfire page or their youtube videos) believe in both god and satan/lucifer

>USA was created by Britain to serve them so clearly USA is weaker
Creator worship and assuming creator's superiority over the creation makes no sense and is the result of females breeding this into our genes so we don't kill our mothers like we should.

>nations are the same as cosmic primordial eternal entities
Interesting. Who'd have thought?

Satan offers power, god does not. Also, some people legitimately hate god. I would akin it to cossacks fighting russia as part of nazi germany.

The only source on God being omnipotent is the Bible, AKA source inspired by God. Why would you believe it? What makes you think he's not lying?

USSR was not Russia but a Churka-Jewish occupational government.

>Satan offers power, god does not.

Satan can't do anything without God's permission, read Job??

>all capitalists are evil, read Communist manifesto?
>Mohammad was the greatest prophet, read the Koran?

>literally a symbol to ward away evil elves

Can't make up shit like that.

You're right.
Why would you prefer a cult to the abandonment to mediocrity and conformism instead of a cult to the improving of the mind and the soul?

Chad is very secure in himself, superficial disobedience is not how he expresses his individuality

The Real Satanism was Gnostic Christian Churches who either believed that Satan corrupted the Bible (and indeed, replaced the divine aspect with himself), or even overthrew God entirely.

Modern Satanism is Catholic caricature of pagans and supposed demon worshippers taken on by some edgy teens.