You're a retard if you think the Sphinx and Pyramids are only 4000 years old

You're a retard if you think the Sphinx and Pyramids are only 4000 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/obelisk/cutting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also not the original head

Most of what we know about the Pyramids comes from extremely religious Muslims who can not fathom the idea that they were built by semites

non-semites

Is there any evidence for this Anubis head or is it just speculation

They were built by the Atlanteans

as were the Maya/Aztec pyramids, Machu Piccu, easter island, bigass pyramid in indonesia, etc

Red haired blue eyed atlanteans who spread all around the world. there was a dynasty in egypt that came before the egyptians we see today and they were so hated that all traces of them were removed except the mummy. they were red haired

aztecs had red haired pale white gods

The pyramids are at least 18,000 years old. (((They))) dont want you to know this

Prove it faggot

it is within the proper proportion. anubis is associated with Canis Minor, latin for minor dog, I would argue the sphinx is not Leo but rather Canis Minor

look at the water damage yourself nigger

Also can someone explain to me how they cut granite with laser precise precision using copper tools?

that's not really evidence though. We know that the pyramid was rebuilt at some point and that due to the material its made of, that reconstruction was subtractive rather than additive, but that doesn't give us a Jackal head.

>with laser precise precision
That didn't happen. They cut the granite along its natural facet lines, so (if they did it right) the rock would shear off along the same structural lines as Granite naturally aligns. And if they did it wrong they didn't use that cut.

>it is within the proper proportion
What proper proportion? And how does that prove anything?

I don't see any signs of damage that can't be explained from 4000+ years of weathering.

>Also can someone explain to me how they cut granite with laser precise precision using copper tools?
By chiseling it, presumably.

You're a retard if you think the Sphinx and Pyramids weren't built by aliens

how did they cut it? Look at this image. We can not reconstruct such a thing with modern tools either

where are the tools used to cut that granite? given the durability of copper, there would have had to be thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of used copper/bronze tools left behind

Compare to stones at Maccu Piccu

how were the ancients able to be this advanced, but then revert back to simplicity the next few thousand years? would architecture have continually improved from that point? Why is there nothing more advanced that came about as a result of these achievements?

>We can not reconstruct such a thing with modern tools either
Yes we can. This meme has absolutely no standing
>where are the tools used to cut that granite? given the durability of copper
They used hammerstones, natural rocks more durable than copper. They didn't have copper hammers. We know this because we've excavated THOUSANDS of hammerstones in the living quarters of the men who worked the quarries. Stop acting retarded.

>be an experienced craftsman
>chisel it once over into a rough stone shape
>go back again and make it into a block
>take your time, be thorough
>go over it again and smooth it
>when a chisel wears out you send it to be melted down and reforged instead of just dropping it where you stand like a nigger

>history is a linear narrative of continual improvement and progress just like in my Civilization videogames
I'm starting to believe that you're only pretending to be retarded for the sake of b8

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/obelisk/cutting.html

>hammstones

Lmao

Is that really your source? An intro blurb to a fucking PBS documentary?

Sandcutting didn't produce blocks, it just separated granite exclusions into workable chunks. But again, no copper needed.

>HOW WERE THE ANCIENTS SO ADVANCED THAT THEY STACKED FUCKING BLOCKS TOGETHER QJDLCFJWHFCIEOWMNFBREWIOS

Aren't they around 4,200 years old?

we wuz making monuments 20,000 years ago while whiteys were still beating each otha ova da head with clubs n shiet

forget that. look at the Serapeum. It's literally an impossible place.

Nothing advanced about carving up some rocks and putting them on top of one another.

100 ton blocks? carved from a different mountain? And you don't have the wheel or iron tools?

Yeah and?

you are an idiot

You're American

I think I heard somewhere that we are closer in time to Cleopatra than Cleopatra is to the building of the pyramids.

>how were the ancients able to be this advanced, but then revert back to simplicity the next few thousand years?
Because reality isn't some linear progression of technology. Knowledge and skills can and have been lost over time, and hyper-specialized work like you're talking about is more of a luxury to a society than a necessity.

You have water transportation, water/sand cutting, a workforce in the hundreds of thousands and the ability to drag weight over doused sand.

That's correct. Only by a century or so, but still correct.

Watched a documentary about the sphinx once. A geologist concluded, based on weathering patterns, that it was built well before the pyramids and used to have a lion's head which was corroborated by the positions of Leo, Orion,(pyramids) and the milky way(nile) in the sky at the time as well as hieroglyphs near the site. Then some retard historian said they dont have documentation proving that time frame and that somehow they dug downward and carved it out of solid fucking bedrock.

That's Robert Schoch and hypothesis is pretty solid.

>Atlanteans
Fuck off brainlet.

americans should be banned from this board

Hilarious when guys with no working mechanical or leverage knowledge at all speculate on how great structures could have possibly been built.

I am sure they seem impossible to soy boys who can't even lower a dresser out of a truck bed.

>arabs are not semites

That is one of the facts on the loading screen for Assassin's Creed: Origin.

This reminds me of the guy who seriously supposed that the (pre-)incan masonry must have utilized casting.

I never played AC past 3 so I didn't know that.

Yes people tend to forget that the period we call Ancient Egypt is around 3000 years old, it's a little mind boggling when you think about it.

*all boards

Or at least be forced to do some "basic knowledge test" before being let in.

Yeah, zero evidence the egyptians had anything to do with the pyramids. Zero.
The pyramid was a machine 110%. It carried out various multiple functions. It's a tomb LoL

I don't have them on this device and can't find them online quickly but the sphinx was repaired substantially, before the back had fissures in it and looked much older than todays version. Also for those that don't know there are entrance holes on the top of the head and back which lead into the subsurface below.
Heres a pic of some of the original (i assume) casing stones. So old. What's interesting is to compare the top of the middle pyramid casing stones with the great pyramids (pictured). Why is there such a discrepancy? Was the khafre pyramid built at a later date? Repaired at a later date? Or was half of the pyramids underwater or something?

This is khafre, why the difference?

>We can not reconstruct such a thing with modern tools either

Extra pieces of the puzzle.. Block piece and filled in floor hole, with no record of where it leads.

Btw the key is a 43200 ratio (86400 secs in a day)

>And if they did it wrong they didn't use that cut.
It amazes me how people miss the importance of this.

>WHY DO THEY ALL FIT SO PERFECTLY?
>WAIT,WHY DO I THINK THEY'D HAVE PUT ANY STONES IN THIS THING THAT DIDN'T FIT PROPERLY? AM I DUMB?

>What proper proportions?
Everybody knows that real sphinxes have proportionally much larger heads than the carved one does. And the actual god Anubis is famous for the size of his head.

Read a fucking book.

>What is "pound, polish?"
>Google, muthafucka, do you use it?

"I don't understand how they did that" is not the same thing as "There is no way they did that."

As an example of one way this might happen:

>Be Me III
>Mighty king of Ddgabringabeeralong.
>Me I had huge stone tomb, impressive AF.
>Me II had an even bigger, even more impressive tomb.
>Family tradition, right?
>Dedicate all of society to topping the achievements of I and II. Every stone perfect, and huge fuckers to boot.
>Almost bankrupts us, but it is finished! I can no die happy with huge, expensive tomb. Workers are almost half starved, but fuck de peasants, amirite?
>What's this about Barbarian hoards? In my kingdom?
>It's moar likely than you think!
>Starved peasants armed by a near bankrupt society don't make good soldiers.
>I die, but not as happy as I planned.
>There is no Me IV.
>Society falls, starving peasants now ruled by barbarians that lack proper appreciation for huge stone tombs don;t pass on useless stone carving skills to their sons, in favor of sucking-dick-of-barbarian-overlords skills, which now have great value.