145 lb skeleton with fat gut

>145 lb skeleton with fat gut
>decide to stop being a bitch and do something about it
>decide to bulk through GOMAD because I have the stomach capacity of a child, i struggle to eat even 2,000 calories a day
>haven't had a glass of milk in about a decade, decide to ease into it and start with a tall glass
>find out painfully that my half chink genetics have caught up to me and i've developed severe lactose intolerance since i'm a kid
>sit on the toilet for a few hours while my bowels scream in pain and agony

Is there a non-dairy equivalent of GOMAD? One chicken breast and a cup of rice keeps me feeling full for 10-11 hours. One scoop of protein powder + almond milk + 1 banana mixed kills my hunger for at least 8 hours.

Is my only option just to go to Costco and buy a pile of fucking nuts to get my calories in? I tried using those lactose intolerance pills, but they don't completely help.

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/eat/nation/lactose-intolerance-diet-the-best-cheeses-to-eat-if-youre-lactose-intolerant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>since I'm a kid

And I'm clearly retarded.

I meant since my childhood. I'm 25 now.

>gif

i know this feel all too well

You need to eat regulary planned meals always at the same times

Does your mother eat dairy? If not, you can eat out her butt. I don't think it would help your situation, but you know. Eat your mother's butt, faggot.

Buy a weight gainer. There are some which don't make you feel full at all.

But watch your calories and your weight, those things can make you fat in no time if used wrong.

JAPBAD

start smoking weed feggit

In the end, I just need to force myself to eat regardless of hunger, huh.

What pisses me off is that I have no problem going to the gym. I'm motivated and almost happy to go and start lifting some weight, but I'm struggling with the eating because I get the feeling of fullness extremely quickly, to the point where I feel nauseous thinking about eating more food.

I just have to stop being a bitch about this as well.

My mother has a nice latina ass. But she's my mom dude, that's disgusting.

Do you have any recommendations? I don't think I'll have an issue overdoing it since I'm being very methodical and calculating about this whole body recomp.

You've just gotta work up to it, user. But. Low carb high fat (

Stretch your stomach with water, but you gotta drink till it hurts you faggot. look up competitive eating training.

>Competitors can train their brains to ignore the "full" feeling (actually the stomach muscles relaxing as they stretch) by repeatedly filling the stomach with large meals or through water training. Water training requires drinking an entire gallon of water in 30 seconds. The water stretches out the stomach.

This sounds rough, but I'll consider it as a last resort if I can't achieve my goal through other means. Thanks.

Good deal, thanks for the info. I saw those low lactose cheeses, but I only see them in specialty stores like whole foods and shit. I don't want to spend extra on something like that when I can accomplish it cheaply, like through butter or peanut butter as you mentioned. It'll just take a bit of fidgeting with the macros and shit.

Hmm, I didn't know they drank a gallon of water in 30 seconds. That sounds dangerous. Don't try that right away.

Yeah, I read some more about it and I decided against it.

>Drinking a large amount of water in a short period of time can dilute the electrolytes in your blood, which can lead to a loss of heart, muscle and brain function.
>The water exercise can be very dangerous, resulting in perforations of the stomach lining and water intoxication, which is potentially fatal.

I'll figure it out in a less risky way.

Why do you need your heart, muscles, or brain to function? You can decompose just fine without them.

>I saw those low lactose cheeses, but I only see them in specialty stores like whole foods and shit
There are a surprising amount of normal cheese that are low lactose:
Muenster: 0-1.1% lactose range
Camembert: 0-1.8% lactose range
Brie: 0-2% lactose range
Cheddar: 0-2.1% lactose range
Provolone: 0-2.1% lactose range
Gouda: 0-2.2% lactose range
Blue: 0-2.5% lactose range
Parmesan: 0-3.2% lactose range
Swiss: 0-3.4% lactose range

Cheeses to avoid: Feta: Approx. 4.1% average lactose
Ricotta: 0.2-5.1% lactose range
Colby: 1.6-5.2% lactose range
American: 1.6-5.2% lactose range
Velveeta: Approx. 9.3% average lactose
American (pasteurized): 0-14.2% lactose range

Err on the side of aged, hard cheese.

Softer, fresher cheeses are usually more lactose intense.

Generally speaking, the higher the fat content of a cheese, the lower the lactose.

Check the sugar content on the label! Anything approaching 2-5 grams of lactose per serving should be avoided, even in moderation.

Don't eat a fucking bite of pasteurized American cheese or Velveeta.

I just copy and pasted this from thrillist.com/eat/nation/lactose-intolerance-diet-the-best-cheeses-to-eat-if-youre-lactose-intolerant

There might be some more low lactose cheeses not listed.

As far as tracking macros, if you're gonna do lchf I recommend cronometer because its easy to set up for keto just by turning on the keto setting, choosing your net carbs (

>find out painfully that my half chink genetics have caught up to me and i've developed severe lactose intolerance since i'm a kid
>half-chink
Don't sleep with the ant people bros.

Try yogurt or kefir.

Ghengis khan conquered the world with a diet of horse milk and meat. Apparently they all had violent diarrhea as well.

>>find out painfully that my half chink genetics have caught up to me and i've developed severe lactose intolerance since i'm a kid
Even calves get the shits from cold milk, you idiot.

Ease into it more (a tall glass is much too much). Asians generally aren't lactose intolerant, that's some bullshit American education.

>having lactose intolerance

That's a lot of good info, thanks a lot.

So you're saying that if I ease into it, I can eventually get to a point where I can GOMAD? Am I just slowly getting my body used to drinking milk and reinvigorating production of lactase over time?

That's where their jealousy and disgust for civilization came from.

>The Romans having plumbing??? Chagatai, gather the tribes.

>One chicken breast and a cup of rice keeps me feeling full for 10-11 hours.

are you a manlet?
do you expend the whole day lying round?

Yes, I'm a 5'9 manlet. Feels bad.

I work a desk job in a big mega office, so it's about the same as laying around. I use my brain and fingers more than I use any other muscle, but I try to get up every so often and walk around.

honestly this. I didn't know what an appetite was until I smoked weed. I recommend vaping as its a lighter high and doesn't fuck with your cardio as much.

Damn, I'm glad I'll never have to worry about this feel.
>laughs in Norwegian