Anyone who says blonde hair and blue eyes look good on men is retarded

Blue eyes are feminine (they have done studies on this) and lighter colors and less dominant then stronger darker colors and you can even see this in the wild

Blue eyes look feminine and less dominant and straight men are subconciously programmed to see feminine and less masculine traits on men as ''Aesthetic'' when in reality its only so because their subconcious is made to indentify and overhype feminine features

They are a recessive gene compared to more darker and dominant colors, that's why a lot of boys have blonde hair during childhood but when they go through puberty their hair darkens thanks to testosterone

How do they cope with blonde hair and blue eyes being a recessive trait and inferior?

Just KYS if you're male with blonde hair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKJ7HoXGe4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree, I went to Sweden once and most men there were narrow faced cucks with blonde hair.

No wonder Swedish women want mass immigration into their country from third world shitholes.

Also feels good to be Mediterranean.

black hair green eyes masterrace here

Chris Carmack

I wonder who's behind this post...

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Idk, I'd say that guy would look worse without the blonde hair. It's probably the weird face shape, glasses, and lack of chin that ruins him

>Using examples of 11/10 facial structure

He could be bald with black eyes he'd still be top tier

Green/Hazel (especially if yellowish/golden) = God tier

Aryans were described as having YELLOW eyes (also GENGHIS KHAN)

WOLF EYES

Gengees had cat's eyes, (green).

The truth right here

Sorry, it was SCYTHIANS (last remaining aryan tribe) that were described by chinese to have YELLOW eyes.

either way Green/Hazel = PREDATOR and therefore a man of POWER

what color is this shit?

>blue eyes
Literally the only thing women have ever given me compliments for.

What do you guys think?

I actually tested this shit for myself. I have the mediterranean look and I went on Tinder on Norway and Sweden. Girls there are hungry for mediterranean cock. I had more matches than anywhere else I tested this. Legit 60+ matches in the matter of a day or so, that was like a year ago.

Roman genes are alpha as fuck

Hazel

POWERFUL COLOR

shame about your lack of face bones though

Calling them beautiful doesn't mean they think you're attractive. But you do have nice eyes user. Should've posted with eyebrow, to have a notion of your eyearea.

Olive green

I have a very rapey face I'm told. That's probably not a complement either.

Looks like a baby shit on a broken dinner plate.

Trips for the truth

nah, that's my face

It doesn't matter because you're not good looking

Dark blonde hair and beard, eyes are in pic
I'm quite happy with this

Spoiler:
OP is a butthurt fag that's jelly he doesn't have sexy alpha blue eyes.

We can see better in the dark, our eyes don't look like shit, women do find our eyes to be more attractive

Every single person I've ever talked to about eye color said they'd rather have my eye color instead of poo brown

Exactly this, brown eyes are very mundane, the one thing you can guarentee when you have shit coloured eyes is that every African and Arab shares the same colour eyes with you. Just remember that you can't truly be considered white if your eyes aren't green or blue

Also dirty blonde hair is superior as fuck, chicks love that shit, the brown with the tinges of blonde from being out in the sun.

Anyone else here with blue/green eyes? Basically blue eyes with a tint of green.

This sort of runs in the family but not sure if I know anyone else.

FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME

SOCIAL STATUS, MONEY, FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME

Facts right here

go back to /pol or /fa

Total bullshit, I wish I still had blue eyes like when I was a kid
Their new color is fine weird hazel that's looks different in different lighting.

Same here

>tfw my crush has blonde hair and blue eyes
>tfw he is super cute

You can fuck off you dumb nigger.

I dyed my hair bleach blonde for a bit, went with the Hitler youth haircut.

I received more positive attention and banged more women in the span of a few months than I had in my entire life leading up to the hair color.

Scythians were an iranian tribe

Can confirm. My father is from Greece and mother is from Italy and I'm swimming in pussy here in Scandinavia. I can choose virgin pussy fresh from school and legal age if I wanted to.

Any other nattyblonds disgusted by this sorta shit? Especially this past year everyone has been bleaching their hair cause >KANYE & FRANK OCEAN are so aesthetic

Bleached blond hair looks awful

It looks awful because the roots start to show in just a few days

Natty blonde here, looks awful unless u buzz it and go for a slim shady.

Sorry lad, but it worked wonders for me. If it's any consolation, I did it out of a desire to reach nazi aesthetic virtues, and I am a self hating slav. I don't even know who those people in your post are.

Again, I cannot stress what a change it was. I'm back to my brown hair now and I don't receive any of the looks and attention I used to. It was an eclectic mix of women as well. Every color of the rainbow, even Muslim women.

Nice try jamal

I have green eyes with a tint of blue. Feels kinda meh. Because theyre not super Blue nor super green so they do not "pop" or stand out.

The color of the shirt i am wearing can really make a difference on what people tell me what color my eyes are.

I'm Mediterranean...

>those eyebrows
Extremely low test 2bh

>using a video character to prove your point
Holy shit this nerdic cope, thick eyebrows are vital for male attraction.

That person has red hair, or they are more ginger than blond, but OP 10/10 success with this bait

>tfw op is probably actually serious tho

Nah I'd kill myself if I were a medshit
T. Godtier nordic with brown hair and eyes

Brown hair

Damn OP. I thought I was the only one.
I'm rarely attracted to blondes. Most of the time, it's when they have hazel eyes, but blondes are just shit-tier in general.
One of the only things that slightly justifies blonde hair is an Irish accent, and this only applies to women.

Cute is the keyword here
No straight man wants to be described as cute

Ahmed pls leave

Reinhard Heydrich hair color was blonde, thanks for proving my point that most Nerdics are narrow faced cuckolds with thin eyebrows.

That's not even close to blonde lad
T. Different fag

>they have done studies on this
Okay, then you can cite them instead of casually mentioning it to increase your perceived credibility.

normally agree but right looks pretty stupid

It's because that's a black and white photo, how low IQ are you? But that guy had blonde hair

This is not a meme btw, the most important characteristics are the ones people notice first on you.

Proofs?
Then again you medshits consider everything lighter than black "blonde"

>he doesn't realize many of us have dark eyebrows and light blond hair for ultimate aesthetics

holy fuck consider suicide you fucktard

Light brown I'd say

Colored eyes work, but for the most part darker hair is superior for men

nope, its easily social status > height > face > frame > money. Anyone who thinks otherwise just hasnt been outside.

I dont know about america but in the UK girls dont care how rich you are, its just that most rich people we see are high social status.

Just lol @ you triggered nord c u c k s

It goes both ways, my last two girlfriends were Italian and they loooved blue eyes.

jordan barret is not nord. He is a wasp, you fucking coping nord c u c k .

Social Status def matters in College and High school. But most of the people with really high social status in those environments tends to be the most attractive.

How do you get your eyebrows so thick?

This thread always triggers blondelets

Dark hair light eyes are superior to anything.

It's height > status > face > frame > money
once you reach 5'9" height takes a backseat and goes all the way behind money.

What color are my eyes
they look so fucked

would you look at that thread made by butthurt nigger or gook.
Do you really think that 6 feet+ Chad with less than 10 percent body fat with blonde hair and blue eyes would be considered feminie?
Lmao at you subhumans getting mad that you lost genetic lotery and got born as non white.

>mfw im blonde hazle eyed 6'4'' slav

This is a computer generated image faggot

it's usually arabs and indians, i've never seen an asian sperg out over muh dark features

indians especially though get really butthurt over light hair and eyes for whatever reason

Indians and Arabs are asians you autist

>tfw blue eyes, blonde hair
>Australian accent
>Get pussy everywhere because I'm exotic even in Britain and Scandinavia

Thank you based ancestors.

Blue eyes and blonde hair aren't exotic in Scandinavia
Australian accent is also pretty Fucking disgusting

okay ahmed bin albub

Look at this jelly cuck. I'm plowing your women.

I'm not Scandinavian
Also, it's ploughing you lying americuck

judging by that wasteland around your eyes you must be one ugly mofo so them eyes are the only thing they can compliment with a straight face

The color is added to the photo later. He could have any hair color in the original, these are just the colors they chose to paint him with.

fuck off you inbred britfuck

>Implying I don't live in the US

Been here for 5 years with my accent. Pull women from every corner of the globe.

Oh they're not impressed by my blue eyes or blonde hair? How about an accent which only 13 million men have in the entire world and is associated with outdoorsmen, rustic and surfer charm? Yeah I'm fucking your women.

This is what most people think of
youtube.com/watch?v=HKJ7HoXGe4M

Nah this is what beta cucks who get their masculinity threatened by men with superior genetics think.

Why always niggers and gooks are so angry about white men? they keep saying shit they are proud of their races but when they see white men with blue or green eyes they go full damage control and start saying how ligh eyes or hair aren't attractive even tough white men are the most desirable group of men in the world.