Food for Veeky Forums

I know this has been covered loads of times, but what does fit eat? And a more related question, is it ok to eat only meat as a meal, or is that too much protein for one sitting (ie 400g of chicken breast, as I keep hearing shit about carbs and how i should replace it...with more protein). If it's all good, what's like an upper limit of it, cus i could eat plain chicken breast all day, and it takes forever to cook complex meals

Mostly pizza and candy. I live next door to a bulk barn, and I go in a couple times a week to grab "the regular" which is hot lips and sour peaches

pls no dead bread

i eat pages out of a bible and drink motor oil

Whoa, are you me?

>Chicken
>Beef
>Fish
>Potatoes
>Rice
>Pasta

Those are the main ingredients of my diet. 9 times out of 10, I either pan fry, cook or grill. Usually pan fry because it's the fastest and easiest way while still tasting delicious. Then I also have lots of other random shit I eat over the course of a day:

>Crispbread
>Oatmeal
>Quark
>Peanut Butter
>Canned Tuna
>Canned Mackerel
>Broccoli
>Tomatoes
>Carrots
>Lettuce
>Asparagus
>Berries
>Mushrooms
>Spinach

And a fuckton of other stuff I can't think of that's in my pantries or fridge.

Mmm, boiled hot dogs on stale buns.

>is it ok to eat only meat as a meal, or is that too much protein for one sitting (ie 400g of chicken breast, as I keep hearing shit about carbs and how i should replace it...with more protein)
Are you actually fucking retarded? If you replace carbohydrates with protein you're going to fuck up your kidneys and how were you thinking of getting enough calories if there's no carbohydrates?

Damn you're fucking stupid. Go see a dietitian.

i like making breakfast burritos with egg whites a half serving of sour cream, little bit of salsa on a low cal tortilla. if you can't afford the tortilla money/calorie wise you can use the same to make a "Mexican" egg white omelette

chicken and broccoli
>inbox 4 the farts
>spam the fibre

Do you guys plan meals ahead of time and package them and whatever? How does that effect the taste of the meal down the line?

I only eat mcdoubles

plain mcdoubles without the bun

every day until im full and then i dont eat anything else until tomorrow

dropped 50lbs since january

LOL this is hilarious

lol are you serious that's crazy man

just mcdoubles wow!

dropped 50 lbs eating mcdonalds wow take that super size me!

sounds delicious!

LOL wow just mcdoubles wow

losing weight with mcdonalds nice!!

i love mcdonalds would love to give this a try

lol wow McDoubles who would've thought!!

fuckin mcdoubles bro whoa!

egg salad