I rarely go outside, but when I do, I am always on alert, ready to react to any threat...

I rarely go outside, but when I do, I am always on alert, ready to react to any threat, and ready to start a fight if needed.

I perceive everyone to be hostile by default.

I walk while keeping my spine straight and spreading my lats. I keep a neutral to mean looking face and stare.

I don't trust anyone. I semi-intentionally flex when I see niggers or spics, I wish they'd try to rob me.

I'd rape the females if there wasn't laws against it.

Can anyone else relate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

You're made for prison. Might as well commit a felony and go on to live in the cage you are meant to be in.

>I semi-intentionally flex when I see niggers or spics, I wish they'd try to rob me.

You sound like a huge faggot desu

sage

hey man are you immigrant too? i do the same but i also rape women and boys

What is going on in that image?

Hahahaha

I cringe and laugh reading your post

Hahahah

What was she so mad about? She's like 10 or 11, where were they?

Go back to Syria

> i'd raoe the females if there wasn't laws against it.

you lost me there dude, da fuck is wrong with u

Yeah, I remember high school. Not being popular so choosing to be a "tough guy"

Some people never out grow it

The Miz won the championship.

fucking americans and their wrestling kek

>You're made for a mental institution
ftfy

>I'm a paranoid schizophrenic
Get help user...

I walk trying to keep my spine straight but that's only cause these pelvic tilt threads made me paranoid

Anger is a shield for sadness

why are you so sad and afraid?

I was raised and live in a relatively high-crime area.

It's not that bad, but still lots of niggers and spics, I've known people to get robbed/beat by them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

>worked

>I rarely go outside, but when I do, I am always on alert, ready to react to any threat, and ready to start a fight if needed.
>I perceive everyone to be hostile by default.
>I walk while keeping my spine straight and spreading my lats. I keep a neutral to mean looking face and stare.
>I don't trust anyone. I semi-intentionally flex when I see niggers or spics, I wish they'd try to rob me.
>I'd rape the females if there wasn't laws against it.
>Can anyone else relate?

ok mac

You're probably either very insecure or either have some trauma from a previous experience you don't want to go through again/prove you can handle

I am pretty much the same but rather because of growing up with streetfighters, thugs and the whole San Andreas bunch. Sometimes I intentionally look for some fights because I want do fight some or I just try to intimidate people.

But you should just get help. Where I'm from you either beat people up or get beaten up so I am just doing some protection work.