Why are women so stupid (when it comes to fitness and health)?

why are women so stupid (when it comes to fitness and health)?

take a look at any qtddtot on fit and ask yourself the same question about men

fpbp

Because women are fucking retarded.

I can almost guarantee this picture is only her bragging that she's sophisticated enough to do an 'annual cleanse' while also showing off her tongue in an attempt to look sexy

the body can detox itself, however fasting makes u go in a different state were it focuses on just this, and burns fat with toxic stored for fuel, and thus cleanses ur body.

cancer rates have skyrocket by thousands of percent, food no longer has any of the nutrition it had 30 years ago, and toxins are everywere , from food to clothing to air and u fucking name it.

so yeah, not a bad idea by that attention whore

>using the word toxin unironically

r9k pls go back to your containment board

its not r9k its the real world you white knight loser

>toxin
I bet you drink alkaline water and wonder why your blood hurts.

i bet u and some1 u know will get cancer!
have fun with that

Did I offend you fucking basmentdwelling mouthbreading manlet?

Don't worry, you're not safe from cancer either you hippy faggot. Despite what your vegan guru blogs say.

oh but i am! coz i dont eat shit like you do

you do realize that these "toxins" don't exist, right? there is a scientific term toxin but it has absolutely nothing to do with pesticides or perservants. the poison in a bee sting is an actual toxin for example.

this whole "toxin" and "detox" nonsense is the same as chakras and auras etc. it's made up because it explains your bodily functions in a simple enough way to appeal to dumbdumbs while having literally zero scientific backing. it's not a bad idea to limit your intake of processed foods or pesticides but not because of "toxins"

and finally if toxins were real and detoxes worked they would be expelled through shit, piss and sweat NOT your tongue. the bitch just has bad dental hygiene

Wrong choice of words.
I've been organic and pesca-vegetarian for a decade, growing all my own shit and living as "out of the bullshit" as possible, and I still got testicular cancer you fucking douchebag. You're not stealing my gains.

maybe u shouldnt have jerked off every day wanker

To be fair though, the 500mg/week of test probably didn't help with that

>he body can detox itself
yeah. it's called having a functional liver and kidneys.
your retarded momscience and meme diets are the same kind of retardation as homeopathy, astrology, and nazi moonbase theories.

OP
P

BTFO
T
F
O

>white knighting some slut who doesn't even know you
Pretty pathetic tbqh

enjoy your mercury

lol, get a load of this douche

Why don't you also tell us about mortality rates of today and back 100 years ago. Tell me again why we are doing worse off.

no one is immune to cancer you dip. Except the mole rats

because crowded ppl with immigration and sickness isnt a good idea. thats why isolated tribes lives for very long without any mortality rates.

and we are overfed with unnutritious food thats cancerous.

srsly how can one defend the western world, theyre fucked up sick fat ppl that die like flies

go code me a website pajeet

i'm nordic you ignorant insecure fool

vittu että oot tyhmä jos et trollaa :D

I fish for myself mostly, freshwater levels of mercury in my area are almost nonexistent. Enjoy your diminished motor skills.
4 SCOOPS
Bro you need to wank before every cycle, gotta confuse your prostrate right babe?

this

memes

The only one I care about is you, and that you will livestream your suicide attempt.

If you kill yourself the climate and the economy will thank you.

>without any mortality
Oh yes, the immortal gypsies, how could I forget.
>unnutritious
I think the focus should be renutritionalizing food.
>western world
Yes because your infertility-GMO-corn and 60% tax rate has nothing to do with your poor health standards.

You don't study any kind of population statistics do you? I can tell with your bullshit about "no mortality rates."
Let me just tell you, we live a longer life today on average than what was possible 100 years ago you dumb fuck.
Now tell me again how unhealthy we are.

>man-made climate change
I should have seen this coming.

>blaming cancer to just one factor in this world

lol, you are one dumb fucker

Because society let's them. Society/women put a ton of pressure on men to be fit and athletic, so men can't afford to be stupid about it. Out of shape men know they have to learn the basics of nutrition and exercise.
But society/men put very little pressure on women to be fit. So they can get away with fat acceptance and HAEs and refusing to ever lift weights.

not him but to be fair the real reason we live longer are the improvements in the medical field and especially the prevention of infant deaths.

>isolated tribes lives for very long without any mortality rates

women are stupid and I don't respect them

>health

To be fair, that means we are healthier today than the people back in.... awww you know what. Interpret this meaning on your own.

Hahahaha
/thread

we live longer due to a large number of factors that sum up to an overall better health than before. that doesn't require or prove every single aspect and detail to be better automatically.

Go outside Svens

It's a nice word. A toxin is just toxic or damaging particle of any kind

the point is that we are healthier than the people that live long ago you dip. Im arguing against a guy that says we are unhealthier than before.

Girl... I can coat your tongue white anytime you want!

very unhealthy.

I think his point was that our food is unhealthier than before. If you put cheap tires on a lamborghini and the best pro quality racing tires on a fiat panda the lambo will still be faster. That doesn't mean the cheap tires are better than the expensive ones. Living longer is no proof of superior diet when there are hundreds of other factors to consider.

Yeah which is what makes it so stupid and useless in the first place. It appeals to people whose attention span or reading comprehension is so bad that instead of learning the basics of nutrition they prefer a black and white good or bad explanation. Feeling bloated or tired or have a headache? Must be all the toxins in your body!

Lol, the guy is saying how just foods in general is causing increased cancer and deaths. Im trying to show a more general picture buddy. Quit being a nit picky prick.

We get this every damn morning. I scrape it off with my tongue scraper in the morning and night.

At least she's got nice teeth

Fifty replies in and nobody has mentioned this is a legitimate sign that you can tell someone has been fasting. Maybe it isn't to do with 'detoxing' or shit like that but going water only for multiple days will cause this.

I think that makes her appear even more stupid if it's a natural sign of malnutrition.

The amount of black people coming into the pharmacy I work at and getting PEG and milk of mag so they can shit their insides out of "toxins" blows my fucking mind.

what would you say if someone asked help with dealing with toxins? do pharmacists have to take some kind of oath like doctors do?

Or you know, a sign that she doesn't brush her tongue when she brushes her teeth thus leaving her with the breath of a foot's asshole.

We take the oath of a pharmacist,
I tell em the truth but they never listen.
all homeopaths must hang.

you're just trying to make an easy buck pushing your corporate poison, man

Those teeth are nice tho

He'll probably end up having some heroin junky shank him with an aids needle to get his next junkie fix....

You better get the hell out of that pharmacy user and into an office..the story above happens a lot more than you may think

but thats real, user