Which national cuisine would the most Veeky Forums approved?

Which national cuisine would the most Veeky Forums approved?

I personally would say French or Mexican cuisine.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2014/06/30/iceland-has-the-worlds-best-diet-but-its-bad-news-for-the-uk-4781913/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uzbeki

Icelandic probably

Portuguese is pretty gud too

Italian for bulking, ethiopian for cutting

Or Argentinian for the steaks?

Yeah I think Mexican is a strong contender. It's basically just a ton of ways to make tasty meat, plus beans/rice. Only problem is a lot of tortillas too, but they taste great and it's still not as carb-heavy as some cuisines e.g. Italian.

2 small corn tortillas is usually only about 100 calories, you just have to limit yourself.

Yeah you're right, if you do it "legit" it's not a problem. I guess I was thinking of supermarket flour tortillas, which are basically flattened out sticks of butter.

>Icelandic cuisine

Rotten shark flesh dug up from the ground?

German

Is that an entire pitcher full of olive oil? Jesus Christ

Don't forget the blood pudding. Mm-mmm love me some blood pudding

Portuguese diet is THE best diet not only for general health but building muscle.
Incredible the diversity and quality of its dishes.

Too bad it's getting ruined by millenials

They did a study, and yeah, Iceland had the "healthiest diet" based on the health and longevity of the general population.

metro.co.uk/2014/06/30/iceland-has-the-worlds-best-diet-but-its-bad-news-for-the-uk-4781913/

Honestly Costa Rican food is the bomb, and while it's not great for gains, it's good for the overall population.

I ate menudo last Saturday, I had explosive blue diarrhea for the next two days. Yes, BLUE.

Actual Mexican food is shit.

>They did a study

That link doesn't reference a study, just a TV show.

Yeah I would avoid flour if I were you, just get one of those big ass packs of corn tortillas, they last forever and are easy to fit into a diet.

>it wasn't the ingredients that gave me food poisoning, it's an inherent quality of a culture's food tradition that did it

I suppose if you had the same ingredients prepared in an Italian way it wouldn't have made you sick, yeah?

>ethiopian for cutting
you got me there bro 10/10

I've never had blue diarrhea before in my life.

BLUE

Genuinely curious how millennials are ruining a cuisine

>They last forever
Are you talking shelf life or simply because of the amount you get?

Both, I keep mine in the fridge, a pack will last me at least a month.

Spanish

>he doesn't drink olive oil
>he thinks he'll make it

Exactly, you pussies will never make it.
Enjoy being weak dyels eating taco bell

they rather eat garbage and "international" food, not to mention with the high influx of tourists they also seem to rather eat whatever the fuck they eat back home than our cuisine(I know this from personal experience, if I exclusively had a traditional cuisine restaurant I'd be fucked)

doesn't help more than half the youth can't cook shit, every grandma and mother knows a lot of traditional dishes, the girls can barely fry an egg and those who cook dont bother with traditional stuff

Lol I was in Lisbon two years ago and your food fucking sucked.
Best place I ate was some kebab chain in a big mall

Hm thats interesting never would've thought that to be a problem but Americans don't really have much in the way of traditional cuisine. I'll have to look into your alls food I like trying new meals out.

I would agree with you that most girls our age don't know how to cook for shit my ex made some of the worst meals I've ever had.. especially infuriating because cooking, at a basic level, is just following instructions and not being an idiot.

Mediterranean and Japanese have GOAT macro sources

Kek mexican food is total shit just as the shithole country it comes from

Taco Bell is not real Mexican food

Here in Argentina we eat half a cow daily, and cereals and shit are extremely regulated when it comes to trans fat and such. When I went to the US I had to make sure my yogurt didn't have 2g of trans fat per serving, Jesus christ, that same brand has 0,1g or 0 here

BUILD WALL