/FAT/ GENERAL

>
previous thread over 300 mcdoubles

>Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>>Sticky
>>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
>fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
>sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>>Plan your weight loss week by week
>losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/

first post fattest post

What did you fatasses eat for lunch?

>tfw ate a jar of olives and velveeta for lunch

4 slices of toast
5 slices of toast
Bit of chicken lasagna

let's talk about stretch marks /fat/
i get sad whenever i see them and k is they'll be there for forever, mine had faded to a white but i'm covered in them everywhere. i'm afraid if and when the person i'm dating leaves me i'll never find anyone else who'll love me because of them.

i have them all over but i think they'll look kinda cool if i just got skinny, theyre basically tattoos, or better yet, battle scars

i have to fast for 2 days straight, because for almost 4 days, i went over my 2k calories.

i dont think the mt dew and smores was worth this

For lunch I eat two organic turkey slices on ezekiel sandwich bread with some veggies inside.

i only have ten pounds left to lose and believe me they don't look cool even when you're thin. i don't think anyone's buys the battle scar thing either. i just hope normal people don't mind them. i'd hate to have cucked myself.

Why isn't there a /DYEL/ general? There's way more hungry skeletons than fatasses here....right?

Man or woman?

Chicken and lettuce

battle scars nigga
Plus very few people will ever see them, nor really know what they are

>i don't think anyone's buys the battle scar thing either
They're battle scars for yourself
They're really not a big deal in the bigger scheme of things

Sweet potato with chipotle beans and mozzarella. Was good. There's this healthy fast food place which details all calorie counts and macros. I know they'll probably be out by a bit but I can make good choices there for a treat.

On another topic, I'm breaking the bank and getting invisalign as my teeth are making me feel self conscious. They've shifted since my wisdoms came through. Has anyone else had this and did it help with your diet since you have restrictions around how often you can eat if you want to keep to the regime?

user, what the fuck is wrong with you, that's not even a meal.

There was a skelly general earlier but it hasn't kicked off like /fat/ has.

7oz of grilled chicken breast that I grilled last night, 4oz of broccoli with 1 teaspoon of butter.

It wasn't, fatty.

I have shafted myself by being a know-it all

>people on here keep telling me to keep a smaller deficit or I'll end up snapping
>"lol nah m8 I'm fine"
>a few weeks in, sat here craving pastry and sugar like a crackhead which never happened even at my fattest

I'm going to just do as I'm told and be more patient starting tomorrow.

that looks really good user. also did have invisalign but something similar and it did help, couldn't eat crunchy foods. now when i'm hungry i just put in my teeth whitening trays.

Your lack of willpower disturbs me.

I eat 1k-1.2k per day and my TDEE is 3102. Almost 90 days in.

Next time you want to eat go in the bathroom and look at your disgusting, flabby belly, and if you can still eat a bunch of sugar after that, then eat it. Just know that you have contributed to fat acceptance and are worthless.

shut up

>I'm going to go closer to the recommended deficit to still keep losing weight
>FUCKING WORM REEEEEEEE

you ok m8?

that works if you're around 300 fucking pounds but user may have

I find myself overeating on weekends after a relatively clean week

Shit gotta stop or I'm not gonna make it

lol i do that too but i just eat like 500 calories on mondays and wednesdays to offset it.

>tfw you don't even overeat on the weekends but on monday you're 4 pounds heavier than on friday

i guess it's just water weight from not working out and doing cardio. weight drops back to normal after a day or two.

I've been at 198-199 lbs for three fucking weeks now even though I eat only 1000 (or less Cals) a day and walk/jog for a half hour every day.

Granted I started at 211 lbs at my heaviest.it sucks that my progress is slowing down.

I haven't at a thing today and it's 2PM

I just want to wear my old clothes and for my thighs to stop chafing when I wanna go for a walk.

Frustrated as fuck today. Sometimes it doesn't even feel worth it m8s

Sorry for my shitty rage typos

Your lipostat is defending your old fat weight as it's set point. You need to reset it.

Just keep going and drink plenty of water

Stretch marks don't even matter when you're Veeky Forums.
It's just like a cool tiger skin texture for your hips or wherever you have them.

Stay sting.

Go look at /fph/ live and in the archive for a while. I know carrying on can be hard, but giving up looks like that.

go harder, imagine if you went through all that effort then stopped.
You'd get worse and think to yourself, all I had to do was keep pushing.

Stretch marks only matter if you're a woman.

Is walking 5k really going to effect weight loss that much?

No, but you'll feel better

stretch marks are only acceptable on women.
they earn their tiger stripes. with bebbes and stuff.
you're just fat.

No I'm not.

>90 days in

oh shit we got a fuckin pro here

>just had four fucking cinnamon rolls
i still have 400 calories left for the day and will be working until 11 tonight so it's gonna be okay.

if the girl you were dating is an ex-fat (let's say she lost it all before she was 20) and she had a fuckton of faded stretch marks would that be too unattractive?

Ok, so Im 11 weeks in and 17 kg down to 84kg, but Im getting crazy craving. I had no big problems with cravings until week 10. Since then, I feel like Im on the edge of failing my diet all the time and go back to eating shit. I cannot let this happen. Im afraid this is the beginning of the end, like it have been all the other times I have lost weight. Any advice?

Nah I wouldn't care. Everyone has stretch marks. Just shows that you're human.

I would be happy to date a fit girl desu

What are the cravings for?

If her face is ok, sure.

:DDD
wew ok i get worried sometimes because i have no idea what normal people think of them. i just hate them because for girls stretch marks mean kids and i don't want to look like i already had a baby when i didn't.

Eat vegetables when you get cravings.
Give yourself a cheat day like every two weeks or so where you eat around maintenance.

Even if you get weak one day and stuff yourself like crazy, just remember to track everything as always and go back to your diet the next day.

you need to permanently change what you eat and not just do a diet were you are restricted to certain things and take things slower. Maybe just have a 200 calorie deficit instead of 500

gonna need to know what the cravings are for user.

chocolate, pizza and fucking potato chips.

Eat the blandest food you can find, especially high fiber stuff. Try to eat the same thing or close to the same thing every meal.

So having someone cum in you and then have your body perform it's natural bodily functions is an achievement

i mean technically you can eat those if you don't go over your daily calorie intake needs.

wtf do I do with lentils

The dudes who really give a shit aren't the ones you want to be with for a long time anyway.

The dudes who appreciate having a fit gf / wife later on may care a little, but you can fix this with giving great head or being freaky in bed aka not vanilla.

My wife has stretch marks after kids but I don't even care because she sucks like a vacuum cleaner, has a great personality, and is a great mom, wife, etc.

tl;dr you don't want the guys who care, decent men will look past it.

I don't have stretchmarks. I don't know if you meant it literally or not though, same with everyone else who says this, but it bugs me a little bit when people say *everyone* has them

Cook them in a pot with spicy Ro-Tel tomatoes and a bunch of lime, and some mexican seasoning. Pretty dank, low cal, and filling.

all of those things can be turned into "diet friendly" foods dude. they even sell mini pizzas that are frozen and are around 300 cals. chocolate protein shakes, or even a cup of chocolate cashew milk. potato chips are gross but just buy a white potato and slice it into fries and bake them without oil or just a spray of the non stick stuff.
also if u omit the cheese and take a garlic flat bread and make a roasted vegetable pizza it's health and delicious those are my favorite. pic related.

from the state of america today I would say natural bodily functions is am active challenge for them
making babies
wiping their own ass
etc

good morning fats, think im gonna skip gym today, feel like i need a good day of rest

Thank you anons. I'll go to bed early. I hope the cravings can end soon

If you're pale they might be invisible but still there. Or you might have very good skin. Almost all people have them, either from growth spurts, fat or pregnancies. If you are a clean skinned snowflake then good for you, but it doesn't really matter. Most people don't have it bad enough to care.

Thanks. I'll try the pizza thing tomorrow.

>think im gonna skip the gym today, feel like i need a good day of rest

nigger you're not a fucking mule. what exactly are you doing that necessitates an entire day of resting?

I appreciate the filename.

I'm half black

Do you weigh chicken before or after you cook it?

Have I been fucking up for 2 years?

Heck, if she has stretch marks because of having your kid, that's sexy. Means shes yours. Like a little flag you planted on her tummy.

But yeah like you said, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't think twice if someone had stretchmarks of any kind, male or female.

weigh beffore and after and average them if you're autistic enough. i just weight before tho and use a raw chicken estimate.

Technically before, but if you're literally weighing chicken you're doing it more right than 99% of the earth.

It also depends on where you're entering the calories. In MFP I use the entry for "Grilled Chicken", not "Chicken, Raw", so that can work too.

How much does your mother's husband give you in allowance?

Are you using the nutrition facts for raw or cooked chicken?

How goes the plan /fat/?
I started 8 days ago. Was 256lbs and now 250lbs. I realize it was mostly water weight, but I'm still happy with my start.

Here is the lifting pic, but I've also been doing the exercise bike. 10 min warmups on lifting days and at least a half hour on non-workout days.

Fuck if I know. Whatever is on the label.

Ugh, more autism... a'ight.

I use the direct food entries which is non-specific. I assume package details.

That was a fun weekend. When you put things in perspective it's easy to see how weight can spiral out of control

WTF did you do?

Not sure if belongs here but this me after running for 4 weeks and eating semi healthy

I feel better physically my clothes are loose on me and legs stronger and can do more shit with ease

But fuck dude im not liking how I look. ANY TIPS? At this rate i may never take my shirt off at beach

A whole delissio pizza, 2 liter bottle of soda and 2 boxes of cookies, both days.

I'm going to go back to cooking my own food on the weekends

>semi
Your putting a half ass effort and in the end you are going to have a half ass level of fitness and body.

>But fuck dude im not liking how I look. ANY TIPS?
Go full out healthy, eat better, and start lifting

>1 month

You just started nigga start complaining after a year

W-what's the name of this app?

MyFitnessPal

Yeah that's a classic hard cut and binge if I ever saw it. You have to increase your daily calories. Go for 1500 a day then see if the cravings go down. Cause with those binges you are averaging like 2300 a day.

>Went to go workout and lift weights
>Immediately got Whataburger TRIPLE BACON CHEESEBURGER AND FRIES afterwards

I hate myself, and I just want to lay in bed and feel sorry for myself.

Eat less calories, lift weights, continue running. 4 weeks is not a lot of time to be expecting results. Definitely try lifting and eating less though, you're going into skinnyfat territory.

I feel like they can just come here for bulking advice.

>not in 'n' out
kys, fatty

I will never understand why people think vegetables in burgers is good.
Oh well, saves me some calories.

Stupid mentality to get into. Trust me, undereating is NOT the answer to overeating. This is advice I wished I had received earlier.

Please elaborate.

Lift weights dumbass.

no bully, i am gonna take a walk fwiw

>not eating vegetables saves me calories

desu spent half the day arguing with my missus yesterday so i am fucking drained from that, wish i could leave but i cant (we have 2 kids).

You don't understand.
I don't eat burgers at all because of those stupid greasy vegetables in them.