How can one maintain strength while fasting during the blessed month of Ramadan?

How can one maintain strength while fasting during the blessed month of Ramadan?

by converting to christianity

Roids.
Nah but seriously I would do a slight cut and just try your best to get your calories when you are able to eat. Unless you're able to eat all your calories in that short amount of time you should be okay. High amounts of protein too for sure

By sucking your cousins dick for the protein and testosterone.
That's why ISIS throws gays off roofs, they're afraid that they may get too strong and kick their asses.

go fuck a goat mohammedan

i hope you kill yourself making bombs in your basement

>Tfw you realise Ramadan is forced IF + forced Nofap for 1 month

You can't. So either kill yourself or abandon your shitty religion.

I mean you will probably lose physical strength no matter what, but fasting for so long probably makes you stronger in other ways

I doubt you will really fall back that far though

sleep during the day, eat like a pig at night

Make shakes and big meals for suhoor. Lots of water. If you do cardio, only do it at night. Take naps during the day.

Pray for gains. Inshallah.

fpbp

Just sleep during the day.

Cuck Allah out of his month.

Exactly
I was surprised how light ramadan was, it's bitch mode. It's literally just IF. And they don't even have to stay under a certain limit of calories. I mean to stay in the spirit of things one probably shouldn't gorge themselves after dark, but still that's not actually against the rules!

Mashallah brother.
The fat virgins on Veeky Forums are hilarious

By eating at night.

Handsome swole white man here, how do I convert to islam and get accepted into your ranks?

>worshipping satan

back to /pol please my guy

You perform the shahada at the nearest dole office and rape your first White girl and you're in.

>stop worshipping something as stupid as religion.

>take an IF routine

Don't overeat, don't eat shit, lift as usual.
If you can lift at night, do it because at least you can drink.

I sold my soul to satan, don't compare me with those goatfuckers thanks

All the Arabs I know sleep during the day and party during the night
They are complete degenerates, but they think they're being holy and fasting

Then again they think Islam is a religion of peace and we all know what it really is

In the west, that's mostly the case sadly. As an Arab, I admit there's a sort of a "forced morality" going on in the middle east. Basically, a lot of Arabs are as degenerate as anyone else, but keep that shit buried to avoid social stigma, so once they leave, it's all degeneracy blazing.
Sleeping during the day in Ramadan is, unfortunately, quite true for many people even in the middle east though. I mean, what's the damn point, you may as well not be fasting.

As long as you get your calories and macros your fine.

I do IF 18/6 for ages and am gaining strength and mass.

Only shitty thing is you can't drink when the sun's up so train while you're hydrated.

You're a bunch of retards.
Muzzies don't actually fast during ramadan, they wait till the sun goes down and then gorge themself on one 4000 calorie meal.
Every paki at work packs on the fat during ramadan.

I don't see a problem with sleeping during the day while fasting, though. That however kind of depends on the time of the year Ramadan is being performed. It's quite understandable if you have to sleep during fasting while it's Summer(longer days, harder to perform).

Never really done it by purpose because as an overlord Skeleton I can handle it but I can see why people do it.

Kill yourself mudslime.

>not living in equator and only have to fast 13 hrs
>not lifting immediately after maghreb

But the point of Ramadan IS to fast, it's supposed to (this is no longer the case in modern times as we both know) make you relate to the poor and the meek, to reel in your worldly desires and focus more on the spiritual, etc., it's not supposed to be easy (for most people anyway. I don't have a problem with it though considering I'm a fledgling skelly).

Lucky bastard.

Being a mudslime should make people not wanting nothing to do with your muzzie ass, havn't you faggots dune enough? You cockroaches are god damn relentless.

Being a muzzie should be considered as bad as being a nazi or nazi sympathizer. If you're a religious muzzie then you straight up a bad person.

What about areas of the earth where the days/nights are longer due to the curvature such as the north pole where it is day for 24hrs a time?

>fat virgins

LMAO too bad Arab cucks are the most obese people in the world and have the most repressive rules about sex

If any one is a fat virgin it's a muslim

/thread

drink bleach in the morning

this, christian gains are eternal

You don't even have to do anything special. All of my muslim friends gain weight during Ramadan because you hypocrites all pig out at night despite the oh so difficult "fasting" during the day.
Just lift at night after you eat. You could even bulk if you wanted to