Dinner thread

Rate each others dinners
Ill start

Brickfuss burrito with beans.
This the half I didn't eat.

>half

I didn't get a picture, but I had beef steak, onion, garlic, broccoli, radish, cucumber, and pomegranate.

No picture, but i'm having three hamburgers with ketchup.

My dinner is ruined. I Fucking hate living in the usa

absolutely patrician, OP. Especially the yoghurt
Btw, to souvlaki einai god tier bulking food

this man has also a refined tase

t-thanks senpai
im trying to cut but its not going so well
pls dont remind me of souvlaki

>tfw living in spain
>tfw i miss souvlaki every single minute of the day 24/7
you don't know what hell is

I don't even know what that is, looks like grass and shit.

I had TRIPLE BACON CHEESEBURGER WITH FRIES AND SPICY KETCHUP FROM WHATABURGER!! MMMM DELICIOUS!!! YUM YUM!!!

ENJOY YOUR GRASS BROWNIES

Post workout meal

nice taste op

Nice rations. I didn't realize that civilization collapsed.

????

why does food always look so much better on a skewer?

Chicken & Almonds with pepper, tomatoes & black beans in a spicy mint coconut curry

Are you legitimately autistic?

Worse, he's American

This

Looks good bro

im having some hot dogs w/melted cheese, relish, mayo, onions, & ketchup on wheat bread (healthier than a bun)

+milk for dem proteins

Can someone tell me what the hell that is in the OP, it's killing me

that looks disgusting, how poor are you?

fuck that looks tasty

Fucking hell man.

OP here in albanian is 'shapkat me lakra' or 'pispili'
theres some kind of wild greens idk the name of in english used

And in the process

900g chicken
50g chili peppers
90g paprika
490g kurry sauce
200g kidney beans

Around 600g (raw) of rice with that.

Sometimes I throw in corn or cheese.

Didn't take a pic cause I already ate, but steak and eggs.

I prepared an old family recipe that has been around in our tradition for aeons.

As you can see I played a little with the decoration and formed the yoghur like paste into an animal shape - this time a crab. I really enjoyed it since the appearance of the food is important though.
And don't even get me started about the amount of protons hehehee (it's over 7!)

My mama used to make that, fucking delicious.

Me ka marre malli per Shqiperine

what are the cooking steps for this if you don't mind me asking for an autistic user
gracias

You made my stomach turn, OP. Thanks, asshole.

spinach and chicken soup

Slice up like 30-40g of butter and throw that bitch in a pan.

Cut up the chicken like the turkish gangs cut up white boys in your neighbourhood. Get around 800-900g of chicken in there, try to keep the blocks relatively small.

While the insides of the chicken is turning whiter than your skin after the 3rd month in a row indoors cut up the paprika into tiny pieces (3-4mm) I like to use around a 100g of paprika.

Pepper the shit out of the chicken. Like a full on layer of that shit and mix it good. I also like to add chili powder here because it's cheaper than actual chili peppers and burns just as good. Eye how much you want of it yourself.

Cut up some chili into rings because even if it's expensive this shit is too good and when you feel like the color of the chicken reminds you of the gangs walking around outside throw that bitch on the chicken along with the paprika. Add as much chili as you can afford.

Congrats, now you wait like 5 minutes and add the kurry sauce. I buy mine premade because it's cheap shit but you'll probably be able to find a recipe for it. You'll need around 500g of it.

Optional steps are: adding some corn after the paprika. Getting some good ass molten cheesen in there for them bulk calories just before adding the sauce.

Chili ain't optional you faggot.

Make burritos with this shit or eat it with rice. Either way, shit's delicious and cheap.

Total macro stats are:
~1.9kg of this delicious shit of which per 100g you get: ~150 kcal and ~14g of protons.

Oh yeah forgot about the beans.

Just leave them in water overnight and then cook them for an hour and toss that shit in there after everything else is done.

The trick with this dinner is timing everything so the beans, rice and chicken are all done at roughly the same time.

thank you very much user

without enlarging the picture, it looks like you're eating several ounces of mexican brick weed with a side of butter (?)

Shqiptar je?
pse nuk vjen 1 vizite

That actually looks delish, but I love onion dogs...

Cooking now, chicken tomato curry over white rice, and a huge glass of milk.
Currently cutting and I'm over 1500 calories under my TDEE. I'm pretty fucking hungry lol.

First time having Halo Top and oh my fuck it's amazing

Do vij. Got some more cutting to do, por do te jem gati per plazh ne Jug.

look like shitty weed
i hope it tastes better than it looks
not funny and you're also fat
beautiful, lacks carbs but who cares about carbs anyway
9/10, i'd add more chicken but it looks awesome
9/10
stop working out and focus on earning more money so you don't eat like a homeless dude
mouth watering!!! best in thread
looks good for a cold night at home before crying myself to sleep

edhe un nga jugu jam nga gjr
po perpiqem te bej cut but veshtir :^)

totally copying this, thanks 4 the inspo

>12 HOURS

Stop typing like this