Kundalini Yoga

Anyone here do this? I'm convinced that this is the truth and everyone should be doing it. Pretty intense workout too, both physically and mentally. Fascinated by whatever a "Kundalini Awakening" is. Sounds both terrifying and exhilarating, and yet there's very little scientific understanding of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/meditation-on-demand/?print=true
youtube.com/watch?v=aaCTs8oeAh8
fnal.gov/pub/today/archive/archive_2013/today13-02-01_NutshellReadmore.html)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been interested for awhile now but never got around to actually doing it

I'd recommend the Ana Brett & Ravi Singh beginner DVDs. Help you understand the breathing and meditative aspect. Seriously can not recommend enough. As life-changing, if not more so, as lifting.

Is this viral marketing ?
Also, I'm having an hard time in life and lifting usually helps. I've never tried meditating but I've always found it boring and bot for me since I can't just let my mind go. Would you recommend? And why ?

>he wants a kundalini awakening

top fucking kek

A part of me wants to warn you, but a part of me wants to let you suffer.

Protip: your life will never be the same, you won't be the same, and it's far from a walk in the park. It's actually like bringing hell closer to earth.
>still suffering

Once you achieve it, you'll never be the same again. I began doing this because a friend of mine wanted to get into it with me. After kundalini awakening, I was a lot more alert and motivated to get things done. I went from being a neet to finding a job, but my friend ended up the other way in which he seemingly became more alive but quit his job and now does some weird propaganda bullshit on the streets.

>kundalini awakening

elaborate on it please

Tell me more!

Kundalini awakening is a one way ticket to the psych ward.

Hmm...or an oscar nod user

>a lot more alert
need this i'm all over the place, can't concentrate
>motivated to get things done
need this too, i have too many things i wanna be good at but i usually just drop them because i'm a lazy fuck
>became more alive but quit his job and now does some weird propaganda bullshit on the streets.
still not the worse outcome but i doubt i'll get changed that much, i control my mentality and emotions really well.

So where do i start?
Ana Brett & Ravi Singh beginner DVDs? these?

maybe, if you suck the devils dick and work hard enough, as well as being lucky. Hmm it's almost as if the kundalini "awakening" is totally fucking pointless

>send a whole bunch of energy into the brain
>it fucking fries
>the remaining parts try to patch themselves up, leaving you a completely different person
that's pretty much the gist of it. It's impossible to tell how it will affect you, but that's the general mechanism. It's like overclocking a computer; sure it may be 'faster', but it will wear out much much quicker. Do it at your own fucking peril. Your brain is a terrible thing to waste.

"energy"

what atoms or difference in atoms make up this kundalini energy meme

Ok, from what you wrote: do not do it.

I started out similar, and now my brain is even more all over the place. There are even more things that take my attention away. The energy will go wherever the fuck it wants, and if you have little self control as is, it will do a serious number on you.

You're already a confused bipolar mess
>need this i'm all over the place, can't concentrate
> i control my mentality and emotions really well
You're going to end up in the psych ward. Why would you ignore all the warnings and genuine psychosis testimonies?

That's all the warning I'm giving you. I'd suggest just taking up jogging and forcing yourself to concentrate, since that's all you need to do. If you want exhilaration, go clubbing once a month and pop a molly. But user, it's your life.

what 'atoms' make up the energy you used to type that message? The same shit, just directed into a place it shouldn't.

Good luck, idiot.

What's crazy however is that there is still very little scientific understanding into what happens when an awakening occurs. It's pretty nuts how so many people report a significant event and yet there's no mainstream info on the topic

If you want energy, why don't you lick battery acid? That's energy.

>it's a lazy user is looking for shortcuts thread
>he's only found a shortcut to self-destruction

There's a million more things I'm not telling you. The side that wants to see you suffer has won out, since you're so adamant it's your own undoing.

The same energy that animates the entire universe, plebius maximus. Its life energy

It hasn't been detected by any instrument so don't ask. Just like gravity waves hadn't been detected until very recently, there is a lot of shit about the universe we can't detect.
ANYHOOOOOO

Kundalini is energy. It "awakens" when it builds up to such a large frequency (ie energy level) that it reaches your brain and releases. An orgasm is this energy releasing through your base chakra, it's easier to do than bringing it to your head because the base chakra is lower frequency and thus requires less energy to flower/explode/whatever.

The point of kundalini meditation and yoga is so that you can CONTROL this energy and use it effectively and wisely, if it is out of your control you'll just be a mess.

It amplifies everything. So if your brain/thoughts/emotions are running out of your control and your energy hits that 6th chakra, they all get amplified and you go mental. This is why it is important that someone be trained before attempting to raise the serpent- because it will fucking bite.

BTW chakras are just nerve bundles. Every place there is a chakra, biologists have identified large nerve clusters entering or exiting the spine.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

That's all you are, that's all your body is, it's all your mind is, it's the entire universe.

I'll answer some things if someone wants to ask. BTW I'm highly sceptical that we've found 3 people in this thread who have "awakened" the kundalini, but you never know. I personally have not done so

user i'm not OP but i need more knowledege on this because its so hard to find someone on Veeky Forums talking about spiritual shit
tell me more

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

Is Nikola Tesla btw

Is there a scientific consensus on what occurs during an awakening and right after?

Do you think that, given the notable affect an awakening has on a person, that this should be further studied, understood and taught more widely? Do you think it will eventually trend in that direction?

can you tell me more about chakras and frequency?

>meditation and yoga is so that you can CONTROL this energy and use it effectively and wisely, if it is out of your control you'll just be a mess.

No, because for the majority it is a destructive act. Why should it be studied? There are more important things to study, more important things to do. There are starving children out there, as well as rapists and murderers walking the streets. Why don't we study how to get them gone instead? That's much more beneficial. Not everybody is an entitled loser looking for shortcuts into energy, while refusing to do what's being recommended to them by people who have gone through it. There is little to no incentive to study or do it.

The fact you keep repeating some morons name just shows you what is happening; they just want your money and have found a niche to trick you with.

What is there to know?

can you tell me some books / resources that will set my foot on this path?

CORRECTION to this. Higher energy = Higher amplitude, not frequency. Sorry

There's no science on this. Not because it isn't true, but because nobody is investigating this.

Pic related is the closest we have in terms of research, when in a meditative state the brainwaves move to lower frequency higher amplitude. So it's a higher energy state

scientificamerican.com/article/meditation-on-demand/?print=true

Try this on for size

Everything is energy. We know from quantum physics (google quantum slit experiment) that particles and waves are the same thing - all the energy manifests itself as particles and waves.

At your very, very, very core you are the universe. The universe is so high energy that the energy level is essentially infinite - like a wheel spinning so fast that it appears to be standing still.

Everything is the universe at various levels of energy, frequency, and vibration. A rock is at a low level of all of these, your body is at an exponentially higher level because it is alive, and your thoughts/emotions are at an even exponentially higher level.

The law of duality is required for the universe to exist. If there was only 1, there is nothing. Cannot have black without white, light without dark, hard without soft, good without bad, etc. So for the universe to be experienced, there must be duality and polarity. Between the two poles are an infinite amount of varying energy levels, and we experience this as the universe.

The human mechanism is fantastically complex and exists at multiple energy/frequency levels. You are a 0 point within the universe, and around this your energies manifest as your body and thoughts. The way these manifest is dependant on karma.

Humans and animals have a sex drive at their base, this is the lowest chakra and lowest energy level so it is virtually always active. As energy level increases, it can begin to effect higher chakras which operate at higher frequencies.

I'm not sure if that helped, if it didn't let me know.

Realized people such as Sadhguru are the best resources for this information. Mooji, Eckhart Toll, Bhudda, take your pick.

what do you know about binaural beats?
I want to know how to sharpen my focus, attention and being in the present moment
also the effects of kundalini awakening in specifically your experiencies
Since i was a child, i've always had a constant ''cold'' in my belly, it caused me a stinging pain but doctors never found anything. It causes me alot of existential anxiety, it's actually very null and void. Sometimes when i take psychedelics it actually causes this cold to turn into a very volatile and sharp energy, it keeps circulatinh around my body wanting to leave but it cant find it ways and it just leaves me in pain with very bad existential thoughts
Is this a chakra problem?

Not going to lie, yes, it sounds chakra related.

What's your family history like? Any stories of spirits and such? It literally sounds like a demon.

>and thus, the pages begin to unfold...

>I want to know how to sharpen my focus, attention and being in the present moment

Have you tried effort? Like, seriously, as a fucking man, putting effort into those things?

Handle your shit like a real man.

why does this method exist if it is so bad? does all kundalini yoga lead to this? do people reach it accidentaly or they have to put intention into it?

>At your very, very, very core you are the universe. The universe is so high energy that the energy level is essentially infinite - like a wheel spinning so fast that it appears to be standing still.

>Everything is the universe at various levels of energy, frequency, and vibration.

This may not have been clear enough, but what is meant is that the universe is the infinite level of energy that essentially provides the backdrop for the play of the universe to manifest. Everything is the universe, including empty space (Which quantum physics knows now isn't empty, particles pop in and out of existence everywhere. See fnal.gov/pub/today/archive/archive_2013/today13-02-01_NutshellReadmore.html)

The universe is nothing, it would be misunderstanding to give it any description or value since it is above all mental concepts. In order for reality to manifest, you require duality.

So you have 0 and 1. The entire EXPERIENCE of the universe occurs between these two energy levels. The emptiest parts of space may be 0.0000000000001, your base chakra is higher, and higher and higher levels of energy as you rise up the chakras. Reaching 1 would be reaching enlightenment, you become one with the universe because you are at the same energy level.

Apparently, there aren't many enlightened people because most people die the moment they reach this. Usually it is reached at an older age, and the energy level is too high to remain manifested in the body of someone who hasn't mastered their energies so they leave the body suddenly.

Enlightenment isn't kundalini awakening. Kundalini awakening simply means that your energy levels have reaches such a point that your highest material chakra (the 6th) is activated.

why does suicide exist if it is so bad?

The yoga is just unblocking energy stoppages in your body. Do it too often/mistakenly, and you could unblock too much to disastrous effects.

I accidentally my whole kundalini, and had/have to piece myself back together.

Pic related is how they work. Resonance frequency. As your energy level rises it has the capacity to resonate at the same energy as an unblocked chakra, activating and balancing it properly.

They help, sure, but using outside tools for this path is folly. That's how people end up in a pysch ward

The same reason putting someone in an F1 car and putting them on a city street leads to disaster. Too much power, too little control

If you do not have a solid mastery over your thoughts and emotions, they will be an F1 car that you can't control when the kundalini energy reaches it. However if you have control, then you have the power and clarity and can operate at a much higher level.

I did this back in 2005 and it freaked me out.

the important thing is to not be swindled by pseudoscience-spewing quacks aka anyone associated with "new age"

read the source, read Adi Shankaracharya

please stop talking about this as if it has any relevance to physical energy, "energy" is just a placeholder for the inner drive or sense of alertness we experience

haphazardly trying to equate it to frequencies and quantum mechanics just makes you sound like a fucking dumbass

eckhart tolle is deepak chopra level trash

No stories of spirit, no stories of depression, no stories of suicide, no stories of schizophrenia, maybe the gene for addiction or poor dopamine system but thats all. My family was from syria and they are very catholic. I was raised in a catholic school but since my 9 years i just ''grew out'' of a logical god and kinda entered in a nihilist vibe by myself and since then i have this existential void that kills my energy, i do feel sapped alot. It got alot worse during my 13-16 years, i'd lay on the bed just feeling this cold feeling in my gut making me want to kill myself
I'd always somehow felt different but not in a tumblr way, more like in a schizo way like the world somehow was off and ''different'', things always felt strange in a strange way. I tried shrooms when i was 17 thinking it was gonna help me see it more clearly and to know what was causing this but as you said it, it just amplified the energy and it fucked me up for hours.
Now i am 18 and more and more reality feels like it doesnt exists and this is all a illusion, its very weird to explain but it causes me a surreal feeling like i'm sitted in a table eating dinner with my friends and then it hits me and its like ''holy shit this isnt real'' and i get int a existential crisis