How insecure are you really anons, be honest

How insecure are you really anons, be honest.

I am in this weird phase that i don't know if i am good looking or just fucking ugly.
Friends are surprised when i tell them i am a virgin because they think i am good looking, but when i ask a girl out i get fucking rejected.
Kill me now

About tree fiddy

I'm EXTREMELY insecure, but I hide it so well people generally point at me as an example of being secure of yourself. Anxiety and overthinking is destroying me

Your personality probably sucks, im in the same boat. I overheard some girls saying theyd hit me hard, but i fucked it all up with my boring convos

>Everyone says I look great, still won't walk around shirtless even in private
>Afraid of getting a job because I'm scared I'll fuck everything up and be a wasted hire
>Afraid of getting a gf because I'm afraid I'll be shit in bed and as a boyfriend in general
>Mom has great hairline and skinny wrists, dad has shitty hairline and massive wrists
>I get shitty hairline and skinny wrists
>tfw just wanna apply for gibs and only lift forever
Other than that I'm fine though, still a pretty happy guy.

Could be
I am also 6'4'' , too bad i am a fucking awkward retard.

>5'7
as insecure as i am supposed to be, which is a lot

You are like a baby, watch this
>I'm 5,4

>Iktf

Hm, a little. I've got these really fucking awful bags under my eyes all the time that I absolutely hate. They seriously make me look terminally ill.

My biggest insecurity used to be being king of skeletons but I've sorted that out. I still dislike my body but at least vacuous cunts don't make me feel shit about it any more.

I'm only insecure about my current situation, I've been broke as fuck for too long. Being broke means no nice clothes, no activities, no haircut. But thank god, I'm finishing my studies and soon I'll get to work and get some money.

Other than that, it's all pretty good.

My fear of dying alone drives my passion at the gym, but kills my libido and is crippling my work ethic. I have nobody there for me willing to listen when I reach out for help. It kills me inside knowing I don't have anyone that's willing to be there for me, including family.

I don't really know, maybe someone here will be able to tell me.

To be honest there aren't many things I am ashamed of speaking of my appearance. Sure, I am hairy as fuck, got a tooth gap looking dorky as fuck but other than that there is nothing wrong with me. Used to be self concious about them but I realised I am just manly as fuck and as for the tooth gap I don't give a shit anymore, I love to make fun of myself with it by rolling coins in it. Nowadays I also try to look bad on purpose or stuff like wearing a fishing hat for half of my classes one day because I looked like a sailor.

I got to admit that I don't really give a shit how other people percieve me anymore because either they're subhumans who should be insecure around me or if I actually like them, they'll get to know me and like me.

i like to make dick, height, face and frame threads.

that doesn't make me insecure at all. i'm just putting genetic trash in their place.

I'm insecure as fuck, but at least I accept that.

First, I was too stupid so I got as smart as possible, then I was too weak so I got strong, then I was too weird, so I did meditation and reading and went to parties (still working on that one), then it was my skin, so I started a skincare routine, then it was my hair so I got a haircut.

I'm running out of things to 'fix' about me and I'm still insecure please send help.

>that doesn't make me insecure at all. i'm just putting genetic trash in their place.
Sure thing buddy. Whatever you say.

So insecure that i ended in the same bed as a grill i like, she wanted to fuck and i refused.
Now months later i'm still a virgin.
Any advice?

i hate myself and everything about myself. i'm too short, too bald, too stupid, too lazy, too fat, and too broken.
i have too much baggage, so even if i could meet people that i trust to any degree i'd probably just end up being a downer. i don't want to make anyone's life worse, so staying alone is probably best.

The feels are strong today guys
>24 yo kissless virgin
>get mires almost daily
>lonely af
>realised that all my dreams of getting a cute gf in Uni are gone.
>Now almost done with uni and i know that nothing will happen and the girl i like doesnt like me like i do.

Yesterday i dreamed of kissing her and felt so full but then i woke up to my reality

almost want to cry like a lonely bitch.
I want a hug
How meditation actually helped you ? What did you do ?

I'd advice you to kill yourself so you don't pass your genes, but I guess it won't be needed.

Why would I be insecure. Your bf is gonna give me the sweetest bj in the sauna tonight. He says he likes that meaty cock....

But first Big Back day for the Big Balla Brand

What are you insecure about? Experience or the way you look?

become a mormon. You're awkwardness could be confused with self control, which will make the mormon girls hot... and generally they are fairly attractive and will remain so as they live a pure life. They will not divorce you either.

I work out so that one day a girl won't look past my looks to my shitty personality. That way, by the time she finally sees who I really am, she'll already be pregnant and she'll be stuck with me.

Can somebody translate the last sentence.

>tfw above average dongle but the visual jew made me forever insecure
>not even looking at reliable statistics or getting compliments from hookups helps
they all just sound like they're lying to make me feel better

not at all I am just sad

I don't really know and that's part of the problem. I guess a bit of both.

I think I have lost the ability to view my life objectively to a greater extent than most people. I got bullied pretty badly in middle school, at the same time didn't make travel ice hockey team while many of my friends did. I stopped growing until sophomore year of highschool, and became a small pasty nerd boy at an all boy's high school and just never recovered.

All I have is the 'objective' measures of self, such as GPA and how fast I can run 100m and how much I can lift.

Yes it did help, I used to be really depressed and now I'm not really sad about my life and I think it was due to meditation.

I did 10 mins of breathing exercises where I thought about nothing, and if anything popped into my head I pushed it away, and then at the end of my session I would assess how I feel emotionally, ex. sad, anxious, happy, determined and then set a goal for the day.

I also felt very awake at the end of those sessions, so I would do them after lunch before class for a bit of a boost.

Yo I don't remember posting this on this thread wtf?

> pregnant and gets to leave with half your stuff
Fixed that for you.

But really user a good personality can be developed with good books and a very modest social life. Go join a sci-fi book club or a sports team or something.

I have a weak chin which drives me fucking crazy. Im probably gonna go to Bangkok to get an implant, its cheap af there. My cheekbones and browline are good though so I think I will be fine once I get the implant

did you ever see an orthodontist? my father inherited my grandma's punched in chin, so he got me braces when i was a kid and my jaw is pretty good as a result.

I'm west european.

That's mean you filthy weeb.

maybe I need to do this. I try to fix everything at once get overwhelmed and give up. I first visited Veeky Forums a few years ago and my body is worse now than it was back then because I keep LDAR

This fucking this. I have some seriously hot girls showing interest recently. They flirt with me but I feel like my insecurities ruin me. If I just take a photo randomly and upload it to /soc/ then everyone rates me really low but if I spend ages messing with the lighting, angels and filters I get a high rating but then I feel like im lying in my photos and im really ugly as fuck, but then I look at everyone elses selfies and most people look a lot better in them like OP. good lighting and good angel + a filter.

Im fucking tired but this is seriously annoying me more than it should

Not at all insecure. Half a lifetime of horrible depression led to me just not giving a fuck about anything. I fear nothing, especially not social interactions. I wanted to die for so long but I wouldn't kill myself because I didn't want to hurt my family and what little friends I had left. I gotta say if you are depressed get help. I'm taking a couple medications abd holy crap complete 180. My not give a shit attitude has become confidence. I only care about the people and things that I want to care about. Life is so great now. The only thing left is perfecting my body which is why I am here. That and finding a reliable source of energy. Chugging sips all day long.

what did you do to find help excatly I feel to fucked up to ask for help.

I spend my time jacking of to my cousins fb pics and threating prostitutes telling them I will kill them. I cant tell someone this in real life, but I feel like im completely crazy. I hate my life and wish I just led a normal life with a girlfriend.

they taste like chicken ya know

It is pretty hard to acknowledge bad mental health as I guy. People look at you like you are weak I got some of that, even from family. But the fact is: if the issues are a brain chemistry thing then meditation and talking about it isn't going to be enough. I went to a psychologist which I recommend highly. You dont have to tell anybody. And then I just went to a family doctor and was prescribed a few medicines. Took a solid month for things to change and I'm not happy 24/7 or anything, but I finally feel normal. You can skip the psychologist if you want. But having a good psychologist who doesn't judge can be a huge help.

yeah I had braces but I think my chin got fucked up as a kid because I had a ton of dental work when I was 4-10

I am extremely insecure, and I suspect that most people on Veeky Forums are as well.

Me too man. I get complimented on my appearance quite often, but girls always turn me down. It doesn't help that I probably have Asperger's.

I more insecure about my body than a chubby acne-ridden 15yo girl who was rejected by the lowest-tier guy in the AV club.

>19
>5'9
>Hitting the gym for three months now
>Living in Uni dorms
>Made decent progress for a skinnyfat loser
>Kind of crushing on this chick but I can tell she doesn't take me seriously
>People say I'm a solid 6 - 7/10 looks wise and and I'm a pretty fun guy to be around
>Made friends in dorm but haven't really "Clicked" with anyone

I don't even know where I am anymore man, I'm happy but I feel pretty insecure socially.

I hate myself

>26
>joblet
>brainlet
>lanklet

I wish I was never born.

I've been there for a while. I've had cashiers straight up tell me I'm handsome but women I try to date always lose interest after a couple days.

Also I'm a virgin, which surprises most people but I get nothing but rejections.

what does insecure mean

Very volatile self esteem. Dennis Reynolds from Always Sunny epitomizes insecurity

My best friend is a pretty tall and fit guy, but he's got this horrific round pizza face and is fucking awkward and autistic as hell. As a friend, he's autistic and awkward as hell in an endearing way, though. I imagine as a dating material he'd be in this awkward position where women have a hard time deciding if he's a total cuck or what.

Speaking for myself, it depends entirely on the lifestyle I happen to have in the given month. I tend to swing hard back and forth as far as mood goes, so I'll go two months being healthy and happy, which will reflect in my face and seemingly even in my hair drying in a way that doesn't look fucking retarded.

But sometimes I'll wake up and it will seem like my face is broken out, I look and feel kind of bloated, none of my clothes fit right, my hair dried in such a way to make me look like a retard, etc.

If I upgrade my wardrobe and learn how to style my fucking hair I'll be fine, but I have no clue how the fuck to do that. I've looked up videos on men's style, but it's mostly just metrosexual faggots.

Everything else I can just chalk up to the remnants of my teenage gawk that is quickly fading away.

I get huge anxiety attacks when I'm heading to some social event If there's gonna be a lot of people I don't know.
It doesn't happen with work situations, just when you are supposed to have fun.

Also I sperg and throw spaguetti all around with young females. The closer to highschool age the more I spaguetti- i'm fine with late 20s and beyond tho.

I'm so insecure I started fucking trannies to compensate.

That's not necessarily insecurity

what then?

Just generic social anxiety

you are like a little baby

watch this

G Y N O

I got my first kiss and lost my virginity at age 26 within a week of eachother. There's still hope user but at some point you WILL have to make a move.

Did she know?

Not about the kissless part as far as I know, but she was well aware I was a virgin.

The kiss felt very natural, sex was awkward the first time, the second & third time it was really good because we were more comfortable with eachother.

This hits home.

I thought I would lose my virginity first year of uni, but here I am, end of term and back home with my virginity still.

I recently got my first formal kiss (more like two minute make out session) but we broke up before getting any further. She sent me some nice pics though.

Seriously, long distance relationships are a no no. Fucking college...

I tried the long distance thing before, it almost never works. I'm The kiss felt very natural, and I think sex is put on a pedestal to where it stresses a lot of virgin guys out. It isn't as big of a deal as you make it out to be. It's fun, it feels good, but it's not going to be like a completely life changing moment.

>it's not going to be like a completely life changing moment

I would honestly feel better about myself. I dread the moment where this topic comes up in a conversation because I'm a shit liar.

I would also really like to try it with someone I actually love, but I'm starting to think I have a mental condition because I push everyone away.

One day, i just decided to stop being insecure. Been the best thing ive ever done. Yall should try it. Doesnt matter your condition or past... Just let it go. Work towards your goals and be content with who you are becoming. Not what youve been

I had the privilege of doing it with someone I love, that part is great. The biggest benefit I got from it was having the weight of "being a virgin" lifted from my shoulders. Was a tremendous confidence boost too.

100% agree. Same experience here

At least I got the kissless status obliterated, but I'm not quite up there yet.

I'm generally awkward, but girls still talk to me so there's probably hope.

You will have to learn how to be comfortable with yourself and pick up on the signals. It will happen user just have faith.

The girl I made out with gave me a huge boost. I don't even know what she liked so much about me. She was giving me signs the first time we met and I was too stupid to pick up on it.

Then I got unbelievably stressed out from college and became a giant piece of shit and now I've lost her.

Terrible acne, always feel small, always don't know how to sit because I always feel small, don't like my bare arms showing

I wish I could stop being so scared of success. I dont want shit to get taken away from me but ive already lost so much. My father died of cancer in october, got cheated on a week after, now my childhood friend is moving away and im stuck in my hometown.

Im overworked, horny, and almost always plagued with something that eats away at my mood and psyche. I wish i could just stop worrying so much and say fuck it.

I can only push myself to make these changes but im just so scared of losing it because losing things is all im used to. changing through adversity is all i recognize, instead of positive reinforcement.

If I could kill myself i would. i love my family, and i know that ive been blessed with a life that promises a lot, but sometimes i wish i could just stop it.

Feels bad user, but there's always hope right?

Is it better to be a cuck or a virgin? Asking for a friend.

virgin

I'm only insecure about my yellowy teeth. The rest of me is pretty dece. Getting compliments on gains and my face has always been good.

Really? If you're a cuck you at least had the experience of being close to someone. When you're a virgin you know nothing about relationships.

What level classification are we talking

A tip from femanon: buy a decent concealer to hide your undereyes. Invest in it, NARS, Make up forever and MAC have best concealers. If you are too awkward to go and buy one, you can order those brands online. You just need to pick the right shade. Is your skin more pinkish or yellow tone? The goal is to get a concealer which is slightly lighter than your actual skin color. Then just apply the concealer under your eyes and set it with powder. You'll instantly look better yet no one can tell that you are wearing makeup if you know what you are doing.

There's an easy solution for your problem mate.

Is there an official chart?

I'd personally feel worse about myself desu

This is what strong people do in all aspects of life.

Fake til you make it, hombres. It's a popular saying for a reason.

I feel like I'm decently handsome and have a pretty good 5'9" manlet build with wide shoulders and big arms, I just always feel insecure when I get close with a girl and want to ask her out. I've been rejected a few times so I'm really afraid that I might ruin a friendship with a girl I really like if I ask her. So now I'm just working on getting more and more fit so that girls will never say no to me and I won't have to be the one to ask them out.

All good pictures are because of angles, lighting and subject. If you're average or decent, and you have good lighting and angle,s you'll look great. And conversely, even if you look great, if you're in shit lighting or a bad/unflattering angle, then you're going to look average or worse.

I am kind to strangers, generous to my friends, and generally fair to people I don't like. I have a decent career with a comfortable salary, no debt aside from my mortgage, a college education (with highest honors), an honorable discharge, and am more competent at everything than most people (but rarely the best).

But I still feel like I am a piece of shit and that everyone else is better than I am.

Pregnancy made me ugly.

I feel I look old for my age. I look at least 40 if not more and I'm 27. I have really dark eyes from months of exhaustion, although it's started to let up a tiny bit. I don't think that's making me look old nearly as much as the extra weight. The more fat gets into my face, the more grandma'ish I look. Otherwise, I'm 100% wrinkle free with decent face skin, just need to get rid of that swollen look. So I'm really desperate to get below 230 (that threshold where my face still looks okay). I was around 230 before pregnancy and I looked great (not a goal weight, but I'd feel significantly better about myself).

At least my twin girls are gorgeous.

Personality-wise, I'm really shy and not that outgoing. I feel I'll never have a great job because I suck at interviews.

Virgin has potential. Cuck is already ruined

Intensely

I wear a hoodie at the gym in the summertime because I don't feel good enough about my body to show it to anyone

Pretty much same thing here only my parents love and support me but they are really old and when they die which is sooner than later there will be a void that I'm trying to fill.

Because of this fact I cannot focus on anything else like getting better at my job or taking up another hobby to improve myself. The prospect of eternal lonliness is crippling any attempt of moving forward.

Or maybe it's not the same thing and I'm a giant bitch.

struggle to walk past people without sperging out

don't know what to do with my eyes and always end up walking manually

have no choice but to wear sunglasses whenever I leave the house