Feeling short while being 6'6

>tfw will never be taller than olympic barbell

i feel like such a manlet having this thing almost a foot taller than me. anyone else have things that make them feel short even though they aren't?

Tall cunts like you
t.5'11"
>inb4 manlet

Holy shit me too I was just looking in the mirror and was thinking why do I look short despite being 6'4

When the doorway tall enough that you don't have to bend down to avoid hitting your head :(

Kys manlet

u wot m8

I'm 6'3" and I used to work in an office of about 15 people and I was like 5th or 6th tallest. For some reason it was always the tall lads who went out for lunch and I'd be he shortest of them. Was pretty weird when for most of my life my good friends have been manlets.

>be 6'3" in group of tall guys
>feel that they're the same height as me
>see us in mirror
>I'm 1-2" taller than everyone else

this really made me think

plz go. this thread is for big people with big people problems.

>go to store, shirt you like is either too short to cover your whole torso while being snug or way too baggy to wear and have it cover your torso.
not only do we need to spend more on proper portions of protein, we have to spend more on correct clothing. manlets have it so easy in life :'(

Pretty sure OP is a manlet trying to get us to think size doesn't matter.

I am 6'8" and I am usually the tallest in my circle of friends.

I almost always never feel short, if I want to see someone taller than me.
Then I will go see an NBA basketball game and maybe go talk to one of the players.

But of course, there are some downsides to being this tall but I am pretty fine with this.

6'3 and feel legit average

How big is ur benis

A full 12 inches.

6'4" but only feel tall in one of three cries I spend most of my time in (portland, OR is full of a bunch of little beta hipster fucks) also is a very unfriendly city for me. Weird because I'm fucking from here and the people being dicks tend to have just moved here from fuckin I dunno California and North Dakota and shit.
The other two, Minneapolis and Salt Lake City, are places my height feels average or only a little above average and everyone is super nice and I meet new people and make friendly acquaintances all the time.

Basically taller people are nicer.

>see a dude across plaza where I work
>think to myself "at least I'm taller than him"
>walk across plaza
>said dude is roughly 1/2" shorter than me
>it ain't me starts playing

Nice.

This.

Why are shorties such assholes

In Portland from California at a bar right now
Feels hipster man, saw manlet literally hop to see on top of a shelf and almost died holding in my laughter

I am not so sure.
Maybe Napoleon complex.

take pics of the hipster
is his fashion sense good? suck his cock?

I'm in my basement in portland right now watching Vikings. Have fun in portland. Enjoy the assholes.

Honestly I'm really glad I'm moving to the east coast. I love this city but we need to take some time apart, I'm fucking tired of dickish transplants and the weird cupcake and gin based economy we seem to be transferring to.