I literally have pictures of fat slobs on my wall to help me stick to my diet...

I literally have pictures of fat slobs on my wall to help me stick to my diet. I've only lost 10 lbs so far over the past two months and am down to 240.

What is wrong with me?

You keep eating carbohydrates and sugars. It's literally not rocket science.

You need to Drink water. Eat fruits and vegetables.

Actually, stay 240. It's less competition for me. Thanks OP

Post wall.

You're losing 5 pounds a month, that's great progress. Keep it up and you'll be below 200 within a year.

>eating fruit
aint never gonna make it

>What is wrong with me?
You are relying on demotivational posters instead of a caloric deficit for weight loss

This

Fruit is a jew

>everything is a jew meme

it's time to stop

> upset with losing 5 lbs./mo

3/10

I know if I tried my best I could lose 10-15 lbs a month

>Eat fruits
you're the worst kind of people

>You keep eating carbohydrates and sugars
>Eat fruits and vegetables.
my dude do you have some kind of mental illness?

>15 lb/month
>1 lb/2 days
>1500 kcal BELOW TDEE every day
I mean if you water fast it's possible

My tdee is like 2500

1000 calories a day isnt insane

>carbohydrates and sugars
>not rocket science
you know nothing about either
5 kilos in two months isn't that bad. Keep on going. Assuming that's 3 kilos of fat (and rest was water) it equals to around 30000 kcal, so you did 500kcal deficit, like you were told. If you want, add some walking to this. half an hour of walking amounts to decent calories burned.

isn't it though? They're chosen people after all. Everything is a Jew. Your mom is a Jew.

Thanks senpai

Just feels like I am still fat and a year seems a long way away before I am normal

well, you didn't get to 250lbs in a year either. A year is not that long really.

I am 6'2" and people say I am not that fat but I feel like a planet when I look in the mirror, especially waist up

Maybe you're just into bears mate

I have pictures of my fat slob self all over my walls. I make sure the first thing I feel in the morning is absolute disgust. I have it all over my bathroom mirror, above my toilet, in the shower. My reaction folder has random fat fuck images of myself, my computer wallpaper for both monitors is of my fat fuck self, my chrome new tab page is a disgusting fat blob picture of myself. I've gone from 5'10 250lb to 220lb since February this year. GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU DISGUSTING FAT. FUCK OFF.