How do I fix this? I can't afford to go to a podiatrist

How do I fix this? I can't afford to go to a podiatrist.

toe knife comes to mind

why is there a nail on your dick mate?

1) Save up for a podiatrist visit.
2) Stop cutting your nails like a moron

it's like $300 bucks not including medicine and shit

you're supposed to cut your toenails flat across, not into the corners.

Last time this happened to me I solved it with a Swiss Army knife, some rubbing alcohol, and neosporene.

ingrown toenail issues?
Stuff some tissue/cotton underneath in what little corners you have and it will grow up and out. Only thing that really works.

I had ingrown toenails when i was a kid. They said it was mostly genetic so they numbed it, trimmed it, put some acid on it to stop it from growing and that helped for a few years

Does the toe push out the cotton as time goes on or what? I don't wanna lump of cotton inside my nail.

Go to a podiatrist before it gets any worse. I thought I could use some rubbing alcohol and not be a bitch, but you won't be able to reach far enough to without cutting your toe open. when I actually got it removed it was the best feeling of my life. Pic related

I had all corners of both big toes removed and jesus fuck was it a relief when I got them done. Ingrown toenails are genetic so don't bother trying some home remedies you found online since it'll just grow back in a month. It doesn't help that you're cutting your nails like an absolute fucking retard, OP.

Not OP, but I also have ingrown toenails on my big toes. How much does the procedure cost?

I'm in the UK, so I have no idea how much it'd cost elsewhere. I just told my GP that I was a student that couldn't afford getting it done at a podiatrist so he wrote me a letter of referral.

Depends on the coverage of your insurance. If you don't have any I think it was around $250 but i don't remember because I paid zero deductible with insurance

Shit, that ain't bad at all. My insurance should cover some of it in any case. Thanks Veeky Forums.

>that hand

I got it removed twice and it came back. Cut straight across not into corners wear fitting shoes. When it digs in just a bit I took a knife and literally cut it out though I wouldn't suggest that probably one of the worst pains. I went numb to it after a lil bit.

What i did was dig into the side of the toenail to bring it out and rounded the corner so it wouldn't be ingrown. It a took a couple of tries and a long time to get it right.

you can get it with a small flat head screwdriver if you dig deep enough. I have to do this on both sides of both big nails once or twice a year. Interested in pics?

2 months post-marathon. Didnt tape big toes

Ingrown Toenail PRO here

1. go to Rite-Aide or CVS or whatever, get some CUTICLE NIPPERS, they will look like knife pliers
2. sorry dude got in a motorcycle accident and im too fucked to continue a detailed guide, just use them to cut the sides of toenails along the toe, then rip out toenail. after a while it stops being painful and you only need to do it every few weeks

this is essentially what the podiatrist will do, except he numbs it + puts acid at the root nail to attempt to kill that small portion off, but usually it grows back and required you go take care of it multiple times, grows back even worse, etc.

This worked for me.
Never had ingrown toenails again.

That whit ring at the bottom of your fingernail.

Is yours just huge? Mine is tiny in comparison
Also, what exactly is it and does it mean/do anything.

you up for a game of nightcrawlers user?

Kek, nothing quite like overkill to solve a problem.

It isn't a difficult procedure, I had it done a couple times as a kid. They just numb it up and cut it out. Ever since then though I've just done it myself.

Yes please.
I'm already cringing in pain

They originally did one, I think the right one.
Then when I had issues again with the left I asked to have it removed. Mostly was due to autistic ocd and wanting my toes to match.
However the no problems again was also good incentive

Growing up I had problems with ingrown toe nails several times. Got them professionally cut down the sides multiple times but they always came back.
Has a v cut in the middle to encourage the growth inwards.
Cut them myself at times.

Is it just me or when you cut out one of the sides of an ingrown toe and it's slightly yellow, it smells quite strong and somewhat good?

Stop scaring me fit.

I do the ole "Wait until toenails are long enough, then peel away" technique. I had an extremely close call a couple years ago, but managed to peel the nail out with some tweezers.

I also pick at my toenails, I don't cut them. It's a horrible habit I've had my whole life. I'm afraid I'm going to pick my big toenail and forget about the corners until it's too late

Just rip the nails out with pliers and burn the skin with a red hot butter knife.

Fuck ingrown toenails.

yeah lad back when i used to get ingrown nails the smell was my dirty pleasure

something like how your own farts make you proud but smelling other farts is fucking nasty

wew lad

How does an adult not have at least$300 saved up?! I really don't get how lazy and bad people are with money

My reaction to

wtf guys

fury road was shit pham

I had ingrown toenails all my life and got tired of it.

I'm thinking about doing all my toenails, just so I don't have to be bothered to trim them.

Take a knife and/or nail clippers, bite the pillow, and start digging away

Don't they just grow out on their own ? Why not ease back on the toenail guillotine and trim like most normal humans ?

>smelling your toe jam ?

How do women react to your frog toes?

Stop rounding your to nails when you cut them you fucking retard, also, dig something in there and lift the nail up, stick a tiny cotton ball made from a Cuetip or cotton ball in there and flood it with isopropyl alcohol. Keep the cotton ball there over night and replace it in the morning, do this for about 4-5 days

I had 1 woman suck them.

That's pretty much it man.
I always thought I admired the smell because of how strong it was.
That's not a Veeky Forums joke, like it was pretty stinky but it had a strong scent so it was kinda nice

I have some electrical wire flush cutters that I use for zipties all the time. I sterilize that and ice my toe till its numb then cut down the side as far as I can. Get a good set of tweezers and bend the side of the nail up and back like your ripping a piece of paper. That works for me.

I'm the other no toenails man.
I often forget I don't have toenails when with women, mind is elsewhere thankfully.
Some probably never see or notice them.
Haven't had anyone ask about them from memory.
Have been with about 6 girls since getting them fixed.

epsom salt+warm water and soak your foot for several minutes a few times a day.

cleared my toes up in under a week.

also, dont cut your toenails

This is so strange to me, but I'm happy that you guys found people who like them.

cut a small V into the center of your toe nail with a set of clippers.

then do the epsom salt soak to keep the inflammation and infections away.

the nail will pull itself out of the toe meat