Do Asian Chads even exist, Veeky Forums?

Just curious.

Only if they resemble blacks/caucasians

ofc they do

Koji murofushi is a hapa chad

Big chul?

a thread like this is like a bat signal for the am/wf spammer

There's a friend of a friend I have who is asian chad
He's about 5'10 and doesn't look threatening, thing is he has some youtube vlog channel- bitches love that appearntly

6'2" Korean brah here (210lbs/15%)
Currently a senior at FIU

Cuban girls be bringing me food, trying to win me over. They always ask if I want to come over and eat their rice and beans.

They can't stop talking about making babies with me.

Shit is so cash. They are all thick/cross fit sloots too.

The secret is......
Be tall
Be thick
Jawline

What about the white bitches??

5'11" Vietnamese here

will i ever make it?

lying

Fuk. Tfw I am thick and have a good jawline but am 5'9".

i know an asian with a 9/10 face, chill as fuck personality with a great sense of fashion who is 6' 4, he's chinese. his gf is ok but nothing special, that's about as chaddest as i've ever seen an asian IRL

the sad truth is that most asians are beta manlets.

They did.

>5'10
>chad

Why are there so many attractive men with average to ugly looking girlfriends. it pisses me off.

low standards or scarcity mentality

Short answer yes

Long answer yes they do exist

tbf whenever i see a really attractive girl she's usually with a less attractive guy

dosn't help that many very attractive girls are totally insufferable and vain as fuck, not exactly gf material

>none even close to 6 feet
DROPPED

>implying height matters if you're over 5'7

Based Toshiro went from chad to alpha as he got older.

White girls are boring girls when you're surrrpunded by thick Cuban girls who have that cute/hot combo maxed out from birth.

Blacks girls are more problematic bc they are straight to the point "yo I like tall Asian guys, so let me suck that" Type of attitude

nate?

FIU brah here. Are you victor lee from vec clac?

nah, my name's ching c. chong and i attend stanford you stupid cuck

ma nigga

K manlet

Chad exists in all races, they're just called differently.
You have Chad Thundercock (white), Tyrone (black) and Vince Chung

Asian Chad Thundercocks are called Chang Thunderwang.

How the fuck do they all have squareish jaws. I NEED THAT

also peep the thick necks holy CHIT

>undefeated professionally
>implying he wasn't boxed the fuck up in his last fight

With the exception of ultra pale gingers, Chads exist regardless of race... That said though, if you weren't born Chad, you'll never become Chad.

And the reason is because if you weren't born with money, looks, and fitness, and had to work hard and sacrifice for it, you'll have inevitably shaped your character into someone who looks for more than just a casual fuck with some random girl. You won't have trouble getting girls to drop their panties, but you will have a lot of trouble finding love and connection.

>thinks punches landing on the shoulder count

lmao

Keep telling yourself that manlet hahahaha

I am a asian chad(chinese), 6ft, 184 lbs, 6 inch dick
student in a top 10 canadian university (not that impressive)

i hit the gym 3-4 days a week and its great

i get with girls on any race, my past girlfriends have been white/latino/lightskin/half asian/and even asian. i hookup with any girl i feel like.

chads are all the same, goodlooking/confident/taller side (past 5'9 and your good, white dudes need to be taller but asians can get away with being shorter, have you ever seen a white manlet? thats sad)

if you are asian (even if you are shitskin) do not complain about not getting white girls or being ethnic. just accept it as a handicap like being born a poor jew or nigger. be like chad and make friends with chads like me. ill always be there for asians trying to make it

high pull + shrugs 2x per week + lots of protein + wait 1 to 2 years.

>6 inch dick
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

>have you ever seen a white manlet? thats sad
kek, im fucking dying

They exist.

>be like chad and make friends with chads like me. ill always be there for asians trying to make it
This is what /r9k/ doesn't get about chads. They're friendly. The "chads" who bullied them or some shit weren't true chads.
t.not chad

>Blacks girls are more problematic bc they are straight to the point "yo I like tall Asian guys, so let me suck that"

No black girl has ever said anything like that

PICS PLEASE

*blocks your path*
What do you do?

>I am a asian chad
>Proceeds to list attributes of average white dude
Sad