Is getting Veeky Forums even worth it for manlets?

Is getting Veeky Forums even worth it for manlets?

>qts will still laugh at you
>other guys will think you are overcompensating
jdimsa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

manlets...

>girls who wouldn't laugh at your height (LOL) are going to mire
When will you manlets fucking learn?

Yes, girls will always laugh at you, but if you want any kind of chance of surviving the coming manlet purge, you better get as strong and fast as possible. Be prepared, my tiny friends.

where im from most manlets are alpha af, know how to fight etc... bitch short guys are hardd to kill than long guys, they scary af

This. Make sure you can do weighted pull-ups easily in case you ever have to pull yourself out of the Manlet pit with multiple manlets latching to your feet.

Judging by your English im just gonna assume your from a 3rd world country, so I'm not suprised you value markets In your land

What is the cutoff for being a manlet? I wish to know what side of this war I am on

Fuck

Okay everyone put the weapons on top of the fridge

Phew, crisis averted

Where would he buy the food without them though?

it says he's 5'8.5"

that's a stretch, keke

irl: 6'1
Veeky Forums: 6'4

Yes. I use my manlet friend as a shallow whore detector. If they ignore my friend or dump him over his height, then I know the bitch crazy. Encourage your manlet friends to lift. They will help you evolve.

I have a manlet friend and he scores almost every night. He's your typical manlet with a spiky hair, cocked collar, big shoes and buffed upper body. And he's almost 40
Just be confident brehs

If he's actually 5'8" then the chicks in that pic are fucking tall. He has to be like 5'6" or something

When you say manlet do you mean actual manlet (

Realistically, girls who are shorter than you will generally be okay with your height unless they're an absolute turbo thot, in which case, you're not actually missing out on anything.

Either way, you still need to compete with guys your approximate height. Also, lifting isn't just about girls. It'd be worth it if you were 4'1"

Could get a sick job as a stuntman playing dwarven dudes or something.

i'm 5'8.5 and i met him once, was easily 2 inches taller. he's 5'6 at most.

He's like 5'8-5'9 tops

celebheights says 5'8.5"

If another man talks down to you you rape him.
If you are not strong enough to rape him you deal with it until you are.

Wow.
And if the tales from the past about him dating Taylor Swift are true.
Than his ex was taller than him.

Anyways, Padawan.
Yes.
Lanklets are better for looking like cute, pretty and feminine bishies but lanklets can choose to have large muscles if they so desire and vice versa.
I am a 6'8" bishie myself and I look so feminine but I also have quite large muscles so I look like some overly tall and cute amazon instead of an actual male.
A problem with this is that males are attracted to me even if I am straight because they mistake me for this tall and pretty girl with really long legs.
Thankfully, many girls are attracted to me because of my tall height and my pretty large muscles, as well as my fair and pretty features.

If you ever want to tell a girl is bi, just look at her boyfriend. If they're the same height, she goes both ways.

>tfw i go out of my way to talk to girls with short bfs
>flirt in front of the bf sometimes
>still haven't gotten punched
6'4 masterrace feelsgoodman

heels

that's a hampton inn isnt it

When i came to Veeky Forums years ago, 5'10 saved you from being a manlet. Kids keep getting taller and taller tho, so now youve got to be a full 6 feet.

no if youre under 6'2 you should just kill yourself from diabetes at 9

Do you people hide your insecueities on height?

among other things, yes

>6'1
>manlet feels everywhere I go
should i move to china?

spot the manlet

>he is clearly leaning forwards
>the two sluts are 99% likely to be wearing heels

social media was a big mistake

do you live in the dark souls universe?

he's might actually be taller than the girl on the left

This actor gets more and better offers from woman on a bad weekend then 99% of Veeky Forums will get in a lifetime.

You go big guys.. you go

If there's a common theme I've noticed it's that manlets never learn

I know plenty of manlets who are kissless virgins, I also know plenty of lanklets who are are kissless virgins. You're either a confident "alpha" male or not and in the end that's what women respond to.
By Alpha I don't mean shades in doors and being a douche. I mean never wavering from what you believe is right, not stepping down to fit in and never hating yourself for things you can't control.
Blame your height all you want, sure you weren't dealt the best hand, but we can all make it if we truly accept ourselves and stop trying to impress people we don't care about anyway.

>Disclaimer: If you're trying to bang 10/10 sluts you're superficial,don't be pissed when they are too. Get 8/10 women with personality and I'd say you you're doing just fine.

You manlets and lanklets who actively seek/make these threads for some sort of validation you're only hurting yourself.

Fuck off, you don't speak for tall people fatty

See recent news

He is gaining weight and i think he is gay

>mfw skinny lanklets

>and i think he is gay

and I HOPE he is gay

Fixed it for you!

The other day i saw a white guy with his white gf

They were both like 5'7, the girl was pale, brown long hair and biig tits, damn

You dont need to be 6ft or taller to get girls, that is just a Veeky Forums meme

Lol, im not gay, fag

Just see recent news about him

There is this news about him hugging another man

Look it up

if they're high schoolers it doesn't count. manlets that did well in high school get rekt in uni

Nope, they arent

They seems to be 23-25

They seems to be rich too i think

I live in DR

>How does that even happen?

I'm glad Kristen Stewart is gay purely because it means there's a feminine, good looking lesbian in the world. So tired of waiting in line at Starbucks next to bull dykes.

high heels

>Lol, im not gay, fag

Why are you worrying about people thinking you are gay on a anonymous Mongolian Hentai website?

it ruins his gay on straight fantasy about him

Y-yeah, he's probably 7 feet tall !

You forgot
>other fags will think you are hot

I love thicc manlet desu. I want a manlet bf, they are so hot.

>waaah I'm not tall enough for skinny white tinder whores

Regular women don't care about your height. None of you are above regular women.

>Regular women don't care about your height
not true user, it's one of the first things most girls say when asked what they look for in a guy

they get muscular quicker who wouldn't like manlets

youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc

how many cycles to look like guy on left?

my guess is 2

>tfw 5'8"
>tfw go to no-nonsense powerlifting gym
>tfw there's one qt powerlifting chick that I chat up whenever we happen to both be training
>height happens to come up in discussion
>mention I'm 5'8"
>Her: really?! I thought you were taller
>Me: wait, how tall are you?
>5'7"
>no way, really?
>we stand back to back
>our squat booties touch
>she giggles
>I guess it's just the way you carry yourself, user, you've always seemed taller
>tfw this isn't the first time I've heard this
mind you this was said with only the most positive connotations imaginable

daily reminder that being a manlet only affects you if you let it
good posture and self-confidence do the rest

one of a long series of posts that never happened irl

Why do dwarves always spout this like some kind of trump card? If you have enough money and fame girls will jump on your dick no matter what you look like.

FAMOUS RICH ACTOR Manlet > Average Non-Manlet

Go fuckin figure Sherlock. But you and I both know any girl that ultimately resorts to cheating on him to satisfy her lusts wont be going for another manlet she will be riding a tall handsome Chad.

Average Non-Manlet >>>>>> Average Manlet

see
[YouTube] 20/20 Report - Are Short Men at a Disadvantage in Romance? (embed)

Even money isn't a factor

K, happened, but w/e

Nice that you think that cupcake.

They just don't want you to be shorter than them that's all.

This is true, at least from my own personal Manlet experience as well.

But it's hard to hold down any kind of meaningful relationship.

Just look at your friend. 40 and single.

I myself 30 and in a rough relationship. But when I'm single puss comes pretty easy. My brother 35 and single and swimming in puss.

The sad reason why we get to fuck all the girls we want though without regard is that woman only look at us as sexual objects. Hook ups. Not relationship material. So they are not cautious with us as they are not aiming to keep us long term.

So women hook up with Manlets then pick and choose "Mr Tall Right" afterwards.

The big tall guys eventually get to marry these girls later in life and then get to enjoy all that marriage has to offer.

All while Manlets like your friend, who is now 40 stay single and just fuck chicks. Sad but true.

Then she went home to her 6'2 boyfriend who humped her brains out while you jacked off to thoughts of her in the shower. With good posture and self confidence of course.

except her ex was a scrawny stoner, and I ended up dating somebody else before things between us could go further, but okay

>bending over backwards for women
Doesn't really seem worth it, why not just bend over forwards for other guys. I'm sure a guy would treat you far better than these fickle women would.

i guess so

How many times do we have to tell you? Lift for yourself not for others, fuck the whores that care about things you cannot change, focus on making yourself better and the good people will come to your life eventually.

is that jimmy kimmel

no

Jacked manlets with gfs are fucking everywhere at my university and I fucking hate it

You just need to be taller than them in heels, plus a ~3" buffer.

>tfw 6'4''
FUG

Why do you hate it?

6'4 here also, how much do you weigh? I'm 185 skinny fat. Curious about other anons on Veeky Forums

>tfw 5'9" beefy man myself
>tfw married a 6'3" beefy man
Good stuff right there, man.

why dont you post your large muscles man.
you probably look like the mountain.

wow manlets try this hard to compensate across all cultures

Fascinating.

damn, wouldnt wanna mess with you guys

5'6

180 here and im skinny fat too.
HNNNNGH

well you can mess us a little bit

Gee idk, would you rather be:

>Short and fit
>Short and skinny
>Short and fat

Now which one do you think will make your life easier

lift you fucking faggots. every single man should lift.

Hahhaaha

I like women

>like
>not love
Face it you suck cock and fuck man ass.

Any sane woman will ditch a manlet, its just good thinking when it comes to genetics

Saying you shouldn't be healthy bc you're short is like saying you shouldn't get fit bc you're ugly, suck it up

>paul

REEEEEEE

>H-ha b-beware m-my tint friends, r-real alphas like me are coming to get u, haha.
What an orbiting faggot you sound like. Talking about exterminating short dudes because ''h-ha a g-girl w-who I was really good friends with said she didn't like them'' Christ you're pathetic.

Also known as

bitter, lanklet?

Jesus, when will tallfags learn?
>never

Stop projecting manlet.

Even that skinny prick gets more pussy than you.

>Is getting Veeky Forums even worth it for manlets?

It's literally the only thing they have.

>tfw manlets around me getting quicker gains because they are by definition, a small-massed mammal